Obamacare Tax Taken Out of Paycheck.

froggy

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2009
Even though I have insurance I am charge a obamacare tax that is deducted from my check each payday.

well , if true then I have 2 questions , are you a mrobama supporter and did you vote for him Froggy ??

Even though I have insurance I am charge a obamacare tax that is deducted from my check each payday.

That doesn't sound right. Perhaps your employer is charging you an additional share of your insurance premium due to ObamaCare.

That doesn't sound right. Perhaps your employer is charging you an additional share of your insurance premium due to ObamaCare.
they said it is part of obama law

Could you post the exact language they put on your payroll statement to describe this deduction?

Could you post the exact language they put on your payroll statement to describe this deduction?
AFFORDABLE CARE ACT TAX

AFFORDABLE CARE ACT TAX

Hmmmm....there is an increase in the Medicare Tax Rate (an additional .9%) if you make over $200K. If that's not it, then I wonder if your employer is passing along the employer mandate penalty to the employees. If that's it, it's pretty scummy.

what would you EXPECT an employer to do, hmm? they pass along all other expenses to employees and customers. Nobody starts or runs a biz to do less than make BIG money. If all they wanted was small money, they would not put up with the headaches of running a biz.

Forum List

Back