Is this conservative hypocrisy or stupidity?

World Savior

May 18, 2015
Conservatives complained about Obamacare's website (healthcare.gov) last year that "it was too slow, people couldn't get on, it crashed" etc.

LOL, did you notice the hypocrisy (or stupidity) of the cons last year? Yeehaa right, cons were never going to use that website any ways right? Cons said they will never sign up for Obamacare.

So to paraphrase Hillary: "What difference does it make?". The website could crash or burn down in hell, why would you have cared about the website's operation if you were never going to sign up for Obamacare any ways?

Now the only question I have about the above is: Is this to be classified as conservative hypocrisy or stupidity?

This is your stupidity.

THe most common point cons made was that with all the time and money spent on the program, that they couldn't even get a website up. What did the portend for actual Government Healthcare?

Conservatives complained about Obamacare's website (healthcare.gov) last year that "it was too slow, people couldn't get on, it crashed" etc.

LOL, did you notice the hypocrisy (or stupidity) of the cons last year? Yeehaa right, cons were never going to use that website any ways right? Cons said they will never sign up for Obamacare.

So to paraphrase Hillary: "What difference does it make?". The website could crash or burn down in hell, why would you have cared about the website's operation if you were never going to sign up for Obamacare any ways?

Now the only question I have about the above is: Is this to be classified as conservative hypocrisy or stupidity?

BEcause we were forced to pay for it moron........and obamacare is designed to destroy private insurance....
And the fact that the website is a disaster shows that they can't get the fucking website to work with all the money they spent...far more than any other website ever created.....and then they insist they will get healthcare right.....even though we know they can't even run the V.A. For a small population of veterans.......

that is why we are mad about the website.......do you lefties ever engage your brains...?

BEcause we were forced to pay for it moron........and obamacare is designed to destroy private insurance....
And the fact that the website is a disaster shows that they can't get the fucking website to work with all the money they spent...far more than any other website ever created.....and then they insist they will get healthcare right.....even though we know they can't even run the V.A. For a small population of veterans.......

that is why we are mad about the website.......do you lefties ever engage your brains...?

LOL, the website cost $7 per person using it to build. Your use of M word and the F word is noted. I don't think those words are allowed here otherwise I would have used them myself on you.

The website works well now. Of course you would never know because you won't need to use it any ways. The V.A. has always been a mess, thanks to cons for denying the funding.

But any ways, I enjoy watching con tantrums when they complain about sh*t they never even use. LOL.

The only stupidity in this thread is your OP.

Fool.

Personal attacks? What a brilliant way to debate. Do you always complain about things you never use? LOL. I can't stop laughing at the cons.

This is your stupidity.

THe most common point cons made was that with all the time and money spent on the program, that they couldn't even get a website up. What did the portend for actual Government Healthcare?

The website was built for the firs time where they expected 50 million people to get on. With insurance agents, companies, doctors, parents, every mom and pop looking into the website, the website did crash.

Do you ever throw tantrums when there's a traffic jam on the highway? Do you throw fits when one lane is closed due to accidents or potholes? Do you ever throw your shoes at your waitress if she brings the wrong order to your table? No?

But you sure as hell don't waste one iota of a nanosecond to complain about a website when it slows down when potentially 50 million people try to browse it. Seriously, if I didnt know cons any better, I would have felt pity on them.

But knowing how cons are just illogical and always hateful towards Obama, nothing surprises me anymore.

LOL, the website cost $7 per person using it to build. Your use of M word and the F word is noted. I don't think those words are allowed here otherwise I would have used them myself on you.

The website works well now. Of course you would never know because you won't need to use it any ways. The V.A. has always been a mess, thanks to cons for denying the funding.

But any ways, I enjoy watching con tantrums when they complain about sh*t they never even use. LOL.

The V.A. isn't messed up because of lack of funding...it is messed up because it is run by the government...now imagine the V.A. quality of healthcare for all Americans.........when you can't get the surgery you need.....think of me laughing at you......

This is your stupidity.

The website was built for the firs time where they expected 50 million people to get on. With insurance agents, companies, doctors, parents, every mom and pop looking into the website, the website did crash.

Do you ever throw tantrums when there's a traffic jam on the highway? Do you throw fits when one lane is closed due to accidents or potholes? Do you ever throw your shoes at your waitress if she brings the wrong order to your table? No?

But you sure as hell don't waste one iota of a nanosecond to complain about a website when it slows down when potentially 50 million people try to browse it. Seriously, if I didnt know cons any better, I would have felt pity on them.

But knowing how cons are just illogical and always hateful towards Obama, nothing surprises me anymore.

The Obama Administration was the one that chose to make itself responsible for that task.

They didn't realize that the changes they were implementing would need to be reviewed by Insurance agents, companies, doctors, and parents?

Well, that was kind of a really big thing to miss wasn't it?

The V.A. isn't messed up because of lack of funding...it is messed up because it is run by the government...now imagine the V.A. quality of healthcare for all Americans.........when you can't get the surgery you need.....think of me laughing at you......

Sorry pal, wrong again. VA is messed up because conservatives denied funding for V.A. operations. There has been much written about this topic. When you don't pay for something eventually it breaks down. Next time the cons should stop playing the obstructionist game and take care of our vets that the cons initially sent to Iraq and Afghanistan.

What is stupid is the massive expense of building a website that doesn't work. That further requires people to give all of their personal information that the government wonks couldn't bother to protect so that the hackers very quickly compromised and stole all that personal information.

Stupid? Stupid is the dumbass who posted this OP who ignores the very real problems with the government program.

The only stupidity in this thread is your OP.

Fool.

Personal attacks? What a brilliant way to debate. Do you always complain about things you never use? LOL. I can't stop laughing at the cons.

Oh no, spanky, that's not a personal attack, merely an observation. Did I touch a nerve?

As for debate, that was not an attempt at debate. If I wanted to debate, you'd know. That was me dismissing you and your OP as worthless and unworthy of any sort of debate or discussion.

And don't assume I'm a conservative, you only make an bigger ass of yourself...

Notice he says things fail because of lack of funding?

That is the universal answer from the left. If it doesn't work, throw millions. If that doesn't work, throw billions.

That's an interesting way to mask the ridiculous cost of healthcare.gov i.e. the dollar cost "per person using it". Wouldn't a more relevant way to quantify the cost be to report what it cost? Dollar cost per person using the site is typical Liberal obfuscation.

Forum List

Back