Obama scares North Korea out of their nukes!

yes. unlike, some, I am not a blind partisan hack that hates everything Obama says or does, nor supports everything the GOP says or does.

The NK nuke deal was for food aid. There was no scaring of anyone, by anyone

I don't expect them to keep their word, once the aid is actually delivered though.

Lefties never let the facts get in the way of their messianic worship of Obama.

Yep the lefties are that way and so are the righties.
Independent minded folks realize that.

If you think that only the other side does it, then you are one or the other.

You are to independent mindedness as TM is to honesty...

So now we are about where we were when Clinton left office. He had squared away a deal that would keep North Korea in check and all Bush had to do was follow it. Instead, Bush and Cheney tore it up and started their Axis of Evil strategy that allowed North Korea to get nukes and sent relations back ten years

Hopefully, with the kid in office and a saner US policy towards international diplomacy, we can make this thing work

Chronology of U.S.-North Korean Nuclear and Missile Diplomacy | Arms Control Association
from this timeline, they were obviously working on nukes well before Bush/Cheney.

Man, are Obama-Bots dumb or what? North Korea doesn't need to 'step up' their Nuclear Program. They already did that years ago. They have the Nuclear Weapons right now. There is no more 'stepping up' to be done. They have em, and they will always have em. They're just blackmailing our inept & corrupt Government. And guess what? Our Government will keep paying. As usual, the American Taxpayer gets screwed. It is what it is.

:) Would you take the same tack if it happened under Bush's watch?

yes. unlike, some, I am not a blind partisan hack that hates everything Obama says or does, nor supports everything the GOP says or does.

I don't expect them to keep their word, once the aid is actually delivered though.

You know it.

Carters ill fated deal cost the American Taxpayer 7 Billion.

NK got the aid and kept on building.
It's no wonder you forgot to post any data to support your bullshit.....like a good little Teabagger.

It doesn't EXIST!!!!

Since the OP deems it unimportant for people to read the actual story.... here's a link:

BBC News - North Korea agrees to nuclear moratorium

"Wow!" is about all most people here can comprehend.

North Korea has agreed to suspend uranium enrichment, as well as nuclear and long-range missile tests, following talks with the US.

North Korean state secret: Kim Jong-il was the only one who had the uranium enrichment recipe.

On a more serious note:
The US State Department said Pyongyang had also agreed to allow UN inspectors to monitor its reactor in Yongbyon to verify compliance with the measures.

This is all that matters. How the DPRK follows through on this agreement. There are any number of ways they can cheat, and they have in the past.

Correspondents say the move could pave the way for the resumption of six-party disarmament negotiations with Pyongyang, which last broke down in 2009.

Gotta keep that pebble moving.

nonsense. Obama did nothing to scare them out of their nukes.

:) Would you take the same tack if it happened under Bush's watch?

North Korea makes the same pronouncements on everybody's watch.

Don't be so gullible.
Whoops!!

Another Teabagger forgets to post any supporting-data!!

eusa_doh.gif

Stupid Fuckin' Teabaggers

Since the OP deems it unimportant for people to read the actual story.... here's a link:

North Korea has agreed to suspend uranium enrichment, as well as nuclear and long-range missile tests, following talks with the US.

North Korean state secret: Kim Jong-il was the only one who had the uranium enrichment recipe.

On a more serious note:
The US State Department said Pyongyang had also agreed to allow UN inspectors to monitor its reactor in Yongbyon to verify compliance with the measures.

This is all that matters. How the DPRK follows through on this agreement. There are any number of ways they can cheat, and they have in the past.

Correspondents say the move could pave the way for the resumption of six-party disarmament negotiations with Pyongyang, which last broke down in 2009.

The title of this thread alleges that Obama 'scared' North Korea out of their nukes. I await any evidence that supports that (dishonest) claim. USCitizen is a lying leftist hack who will go to any length to worship his messiah.

Lefties never let the facts get in the way of their messianic worship of Obama.

So now we are about where we were when Clinton left office. He had squared away a deal that would keep North Korea in check and all Bush had to do was follow it. Instead, Bush and Cheney tore it up and started their Axis of Evil strategy that allowed North Korea to get nukes and sent relations back ten years

Hopefully, with the kid in office and a saner US policy towards international diplomacy, we can make this thing work
Bingo!!!!!

1197086068917675051egore_Thumb_Up_.svg.med.png

On a more serious note:

The title of this thread alleges that Obama 'scared' North Korea out of their nukes. I await any evidence that supports that (dishonest) claim. USCitizen is a lying leftist hack who will go to any length to worship his messiah.
US doesn't believe the OP himself. this was a bait thread.
He does that on occasion :eusa_shhh:

On a more serious note:

US doesn't believe the OP himself. this was a bait thread.
He does that on occasion :eusa_shhh:
Hey.....it works.....

....FOR ME!!!!!!!

:woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo:

Whatever it takes, to "school" the Teabaggers!!!!

Last edited:

Yes, I have serious doubts it was saber rattling on Obama's part that brought the DPRK back to the table.

Man, are Obama-Bots dumb or what? North Korea doesn't need to 'step up' their Nuclear Program. They already did that years ago. They have the Nuclear Weapons right now. There is no more 'stepping up' to be done. They have em, and they will always have em. They're just blackmailing our inept & corrupt Government. And guess what? Our Government will keep paying. As usual, the American Taxpayer gets screwed. It is what it is.

Yeah... OK.

Because spending 3 trillion dollars invading a country we didn't like got such a better response.

As opposed to giving some humanitarian aid to people who are literally starving.

Which is of course, what you would support...

...Even though if you were the libertarian that your avatar claims you are (which we all know you are not) you would not support it at all.

By the way, you should really change your avatar. You're not a libertarian, you're a partisan hack right-winger. You aren't fooling anyone.

Last edited:

Yes, I have serious doubts it was saber rattling on Obama's part that brought the DPRK back to the table.

Well, yea.... hence I provided a link to a factually accurate account of the situation - from the BBC... food for access... SOP for international relations.... but it does show what a totally dishonest POS USCitizen is.

Well, yea.... hence I provided a link to a factually accurate account of the situation - from the BBC... food for access... SOP for international relations.... but it does show what a totally dishonest POS USCitizen is.
Sending FOOD, i.e., bribing them. (The far right will term it "tribute" The far left "saving lives". I call it a BRIBE; as long as we can 'inspect', which we can by our current means of detection, I think it the best move, unless we need want more deaths.).

if we are going to build soccer fields at gitmo for the taliban, why not have the american taxpayer feed starving north korean communists..................perfect

Forum List

Back