The US vs. Russia: The harder you push the stronger we become. US + Ukraine. Russia + North Korea

White House national security spokesman John Kirby says :206:
Not just N.K. but many other nations that were victims of US aggression, are being freed and allowed to prosper. America is rapidly losing its grip on the UN General Assembly and has already found itself standing alone in the UNSC.

There could have been US cooperation with China and Russia. It didn't have to be this way.

Not just N.K. but many other nations that were victims of US aggression, are being freed and allowed to prosper.
That's one way of looking at it for sure.
America is rapidly losing its grip on the UN General Assembly
I see it the other way around ..... the UN losing its grip/control on the US. Baby Bush Junior and the CIA lied about WMDs, fabricated evidence, illegally invaded Irak, tortured people at Abu Graib and Guantanamo, and murdered a million innocent men, women, and children ... yet neither Bush, Cheney, nor Rumsfeld spent a single day in prison.
There could have been US cooperation with China and Russia.
... and Iran.
It didn't have to be this way.
I agree with you 1,000 %!

That's one way of looking at it for sure.

I see it the other way around ..... the UN losing its grip/control on the US. Baby Bush Junior and the CIA lied about WMDs, fabricated evidence, illegally invaded Irak, tortured people at Abu Graib and Guantanamo, and murdered a million innocent men, women, and children ... yet neither Bush, Cheney, nor Rumsfeld spent a single day in prison.
I get your point! It's all about 'That was then and this is now.'
Now is the war against the Palestinian people in which case the US stands alone.
Now is the inability of America to negatively effect Russia's ability to destroy the Ukraine and to weaken Russia.
... and Iran.

I agree with you 1,000 %!
I'm more interested in talking about the issues on which we agree.

edit: Yes Iran too. They are a peaceful nation that can claim honour for being opposed to the Zionist regime.

I'm more interested in talking about the issues on which we agree.
Sounds good to me.
edit: Yes Iran too. They are a peaceful nation that can claim honour for being opposed to the Zionist regime.
Even more important is that the US destroyed Iran's Democratic government in 1953 and replaced it with a puppet-Tyrant who stayed in power until 1979 when the Iranian Islamic Revolution tossed him and the Yankees out. Despite that, Iran offered its hand in friendship to the US several times (including the hunt for and punishment of Al Quida) but Washington refused to accept Iran's assistance and continues to regard Iran as an enemy to this very day. Like you said, "It didn't have to be this way."

Sounds good to me.

Even more important is that the US destroyed Iran's Democratic government in 1953 and replaced it with a puppet-Tyrant who stayed in power until 1979 when the Iranian Islamic Revolution tossed him and the Yankees out. Despite that, Iran offered its hand in friendship to the US several times (including the hunt for and punishment of Al Quida) but Washington refused to accept Iran's assistance and continues to regard Iran as an enemy to this very day. Like you said, "It didn't have to be this way."
Yes thank you and I'm familiar with the history.
The situation has evolved in my opinion in which Iran has been taken under the protective wings of both Russia and China. America has turned to other tactics for its intended conquest of Russia first, then China.

See my new thread on Nato troops being attacked in the Ukraine not triggering Article 5. I don't think Americans are appreciating the importance of the statement.

Yes thank you and I'm familiar with the history.
The situation has evolved in my opinion in which Iran has been taken under the protective wings of both Russia and China.
I also get that impression.
America has turned to other tactics for its intended conquest of Russia first, then China.
If you are interested I can get you started with a link to a series dealing with “The Anglo-American War on Russia”.
See my new thread on Nato troops being attacked in the Ukraine not triggering Article 5. I don't think Americans are appreciating the importance of the statement.
Thanks. I haven’t seen your new thread yet but I will do it now.

Forum List

Back