Obama scares North Korea out of their nukes!

Yup. Bought 'em off, though not for long.
Oh.....you can see the end-game, already, huh??

Tarot-cards....crystal-ball....?????​

How many times did Clinton Buy off North Korea only to have them stab him in the back? Just curious?

Charles Krauthammer just pointed that out.. for over 20 years the US has promised tangible goods for N. Korea. aka food, the elite get the food not the starving N. Korean citizens, in return we get empty promises.. and we keep falling for their shit over and over and over again. that's what obummmer did.. fall in N. Korea's shit pile..

Fuck Iraq & North Korea. American Taxpayers shouldn't be forced to pay for either shit-hole. And fuck off with your 'poor starving people' schtick too. Your boy Slick Willy Clinton starved the Iraqi People for years. And he bombed the shit out of them to boot. But you cretins didn't seem to care about that back then. So save your phony Bullshite for someone who actually buys it. It's actually you who isn't fooling anyone.

They have a new leader in NK.

They are trying to use the foreign aid tactic to try to win over hearts and minds in NK.

NK is responding in a positive manner.

Perhaps you don't like that fact that we're spending a few billion dollars in aid to NK, but it seems to be effective in keeping the peace, and it is for a humanitarian cause. We are certainly not the only ones providing aid to the North Korean people.

You, on the other hand, would rather strong-arm North Korea, which would probably start a war that would come to include most of eastern Asia, cost trillions of dollars, and that's not even taking the cost in human lives into account.

But the really amusing part to your moronic stance is, if Obama had done what you ask, you would have then screamed your head off about him starting a war.

Face it, Obama could pretty much shit enough gold to pay off the debt, and you would complain about how it smells.

:lol:pass that joint.

nonsense. Obama did nothing to scare them out of their nukes.

:) Would you take the same tack if it happened under Bush's watch?

the only thing Georgie would have done is make the Dictator laugh.....George was the funniest President ever....
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ux3DKxxFoM&feature=related]President Bush -- Fool me Once - YouTube[/ame]

When Chuck Norris goes to bed at night, he checks the closet for Barack Obama.

barack+obama+killing+machine+rambo.jpg

the safest place to hide.....just what i heard.....

clinton and bush were buffoons when it came to nor. kor. and so to will obama wind up same. we've been here before. :rolleyes:

So, your solution would be?

well since according to you we are not provding them aid....:rolleyes:

go look up the Kaesong Industrial Region, we most certainly have been aiding them, I have said before and will again, until so. kor gets off its ass, we should pull all aid to the UN agencies how supply them and directly to nor kor. as we are just enabling the virtual slavery of their own people... the south doesn't want to crash nor. kor and absorb the refugees. screw that.

they will sucker more fuel and money out of us, watch...this 2 step is as old as prostitution and wine.

North Korea makes the same pronouncements on everybody's watch.

Don't be so gullible.
Whoops!!

Another Teabagger forgets to post any supporting-data!!

Stupid Fuckin' Teabaggers

Do a little history research with the Clinton administration.

unless its in crayon.....forget it.....Mr. Shithead would have a hard time comprehending it......i find it funny that this stroonge continues to post....he will post and maybe 1 out of the next 50 posts actually answer the guy.....otherwise....he gets ignored.....i bet it pisses the little tyke off.....all that coloring for nothing.....:lol:

oh course if N. Korea pulls another "fast one" then the cons on here will claim Obama was weak and a fool....

So while he gets zero credit according to them, he will get full credit if NK is lying again...Its amusing watching how you fucks try to cover all your bases, like nobody has ever seen you do it before.

Sorry to disappoint you, but if that happens, all you'll get from me is a big 'I told you so'.

NK dicked around Bush Sr.
NK dicked around Clinton
NK dicked around Bush Jr.
And now, NK is dicking around Obama

It's just how it goes.

I bet you are wrong.

Their new leader went to college in Switzerland.

so?.....you went to college here.....and look at you.........

well since according to you we are not provding them aid....:rolleyes:

go look up the Kaesong Industrial Region, we most certainly have been aiding them, I have said before and will again, until so. kor gets off its ass, we should pull all aid to the UN agencies how supply them and directly to nor kor. as we are just enabling the virtual slavery of their own people... the south doesn't want to crash nor. kor and absorb the refugees. screw that.

they will sucker more fuel and money out of us, watch...this 2 step is as old as prostitution and wine.

You must be mixing me up with someone else. I have not denied that we are giving them aid.

Your solution would be what? Ignore the problem? Isn't that what Bush did?

Isn't that what got us N Korean Nukes in the first place?

How can the great successor ever live up to his father's footsteps:

Other interesting Korean state propaganda surrounding Kim Jong-Il include:

-He never pooped (perhaps that contributed to his declining health).

-He wrote over 1,500 books in a three year time-span.

-He wrote six full operas that are considered by experts to be the best six operas ever created.

-The first time he played golf in 1994, he shot 11 hole-in-ones and was 38 under par (verified by all of his bodyguards, no less). From there, he nearly always shot several hole-in-ones any time he golfed.

-He began walking at just three weeks old and could fluently speak at just eight weeks old.

-People the world over receive plastic surgery to try to look more like Kim Jong-Il. His hair and clothing styles are also widely mimicked.

-His birthday is highly celebrated throughout the world.

-He had the ability to control the weather and it usually reflected his moods.

-He invented hamburgers as a way to provide a new tasty food for his impoverished people.

Nor Kowea promise 2 nevwa to build mwore nukes if you give dem mwore money and food.

There's an excellent book that I just read called the Aquariums of Pyongyang. Great insight into life in the gulags in north korea. This is the treatment that scores received under jong il and il sung.

Last edited:
You know? I had almost forgotten that "Axis of Evil" bullcrap spouted by the right with great enthusiasm.

Forum List

Back