Obama scares North Korea out of their nukes!

Maybe he'll take out Kim Jong Un single handedly, just like he took out Osama Bin Laden on a cell phone, from a fairway in Hawaii.
You forget Bush & "I'M taking him out!". Neither will go down in US history as descendants of Jefferson. Of course, it is too soon to judge either without present day bias.

oh course if N. Korea pulls another "fast one" then the cons on here will claim Obama was weak and a fool....

So while he gets zero credit according to them, he will get full credit if NK is lying again...Its amusing watching how you fucks try to cover all your bases, like nobody has ever seen you do it before.

Sorry to disappoint you, but if that happens, all you'll get from me is a big 'I told you so'.

NK dicked around Bush Sr.
NK dicked around Clinton
NK dicked around Bush Jr.
And now, NK is dicking around Obama

It's just how it goes.

Man, are Obama-Bots dumb or what? North Korea doesn't need to 'step up' their Nuclear Program. They already did that years ago. They have the Nuclear Weapons right now. There is no more 'stepping up' to be done. They have em, and they will always have em. They're just blackmailing our inept & corrupt Government. And guess what? Our Government will keep paying. As usual, the American Taxpayer gets screwed. It is what it is.

Yeah... OK.

Because spending 3 trillion dollars invading a country we didn't like got such a better response.

As opposed to giving some humanitarian aid to people who are literally starving.

Which is of course, what you would support...

...Even though if you were the libertarian that your avatar claims you are (which we all know you are not) you would not support it at all.

By the way, you should really change your avatar. You're not a libertarian, you're a partisan hack right-winger. You aren't fooling anyone.

Fuck Iraq & North Korea. American Taxpayers shouldn't be forced to pay for either shit-hole. And fuck off with your 'poor starving people' schtick too. Your boy Slick Willy Clinton starved the Iraqi People for years. And he bombed the shit out of them to boot. But you cretins didn't seem to care about that back then. So save your phony Bullshite for someone who actually buys it. It's actually you who isn't fooling anyone.

oh course if N. Korea pulls another "fast one" then the cons on here will claim Obama was weak and a fool....

So while he gets zero credit according to them, he will get full credit if NK is lying again...Its amusing watching how you fucks try to cover all your bases, like nobody has ever seen you do it before.

Sorry to disappoint you, but if that happens, all you'll get from me is a big 'I told you so'.

NK dicked around Clinton

It's just how it goes.

I bet you are wrong.

Their new leader went to college in Switzerland.

What? I thought Billy Clinton already did that?

Damn, you mean they BACKED out of that one? and now the Obama has Scared them into it AGAIN.

This has nothing to do with the topic title being based on a false premise: Obama "scared" the commies out of their nukes.

They still have their nukes and Obama did not scare them.

If Barack can get lil' Kim (this one, not this one) to swallow six yards of his cock and toss North Korea's nukes into the Sea of Japan, I'll be the first to praise Obama's efforts.

Time will tell.

Last edited:

NK dicked around Clinton

It's just how it goes.

Fortunately, for everyone else....you have no idea what-the-fuck you're talkin'-about.​

Man, are Obama-Bots dumb or what? North Korea doesn't need to 'step up' their Nuclear Program. They already did that years ago. They have the Nuclear Weapons right now. There is no more 'stepping up' to be done. They have em, and they will always have em. They're just blackmailing our inept & corrupt Government. And guess what? Our Government will keep paying. As usual, the American Taxpayer gets screwed. It is what it is.

Yeah... OK.

Because spending 3 trillion dollars invading a country we didn't like got such a better response.

As opposed to giving some humanitarian aid to people who are literally starving.

...Even though if you were the libertarian that your avatar claims you are (which we all know you are not) you would not support it at all.

By the way, you should really change your avatar. You're not a libertarian, you're a partisan hack right-winger. You aren't fooling anyone.

Fuck Iraq & North Korea. American Taxpayers shouldn't be forced to pay for either shit-hole.
When you're old-enough to start supporting yourself, that'd be the time to start worrying about such things.​

Yeah... OK.

Fuck Iraq & North Korea. American Taxpayers shouldn't be forced to pay for either shit-hole.
When you're old-enough to start supporting yourself, that'd be the time to start worrying about such things.​

Sure thing Obama-Bot nutter. :cuckoo:

"Wow!" is about all most people here can comprehend.

North Korean state secret: Kim Jong-il was the only one who had the uranium enrichment recipe.

On a more serious note:

This is all that matters. How the DPRK follows through on this agreement. There are any number of ways they can cheat, and they have in the past.

Gotta keep that pebble moving.

The title of this thread alleges that Obama 'scared' North Korea out of their nukes. I await any evidence that supports that (dishonest) claim. USCitizen is a lying leftist hack who will go to any length to worship his messiah.
US doesn't believe the OP himself. this was a bait thread.
He does that on occasion :eusa_shhh:

Interesting concept..... make yourself look like a fucking idiot in order to 'bait' others. How odd. I would expect people to have more self respect... goes to show how wrong I can be.

The title of this thread alleges that Obama 'scared' North Korea out of their nukes. I await any evidence that supports that (dishonest) claim. USCitizen is a lying leftist hack who will go to any length to worship his messiah.
US doesn't believe the OP himself. this was a bait thread.
He does that on occasion :eusa_shhh:

Interesting concept..... make yourself look like a fucking idiot in order to 'bait' others. How odd.
That kind o' self-reflection will serve you well.

Congratulations!​

Fuck Iraq & North Korea. American Taxpayers shouldn't be forced to pay for either shit-hole. And fuck off with your 'poor starving people' schtick too. Your boy Slick Willy Clinton starved the Iraqi People for years. And he bombed the shit out of them to boot. But you cretins didn't seem to care about that back then. So save your phony Bullshite for someone who actually buys it. It's actually you who isn't fooling anyone.

They have a new leader in NK.

They are trying to use the foreign aid tactic to try to win over hearts and minds in NK.

NK is responding in a positive manner.

Perhaps you don't like that fact that we're spending a few billion dollars in aid to NK, but it seems to be effective in keeping the peace, and it is for a humanitarian cause. We are certainly not the only ones providing aid to the North Korean people.

You, on the other hand, would rather strong-arm North Korea, which would probably start a war that would come to include most of eastern Asia, cost trillions of dollars, and that's not even taking the cost in human lives into account.

But the really amusing part to your moronic stance is, if Obama had done what you ask, you would have then screamed your head off about him starting a war.

Face it, Obama could pretty much shit enough gold to pay off the debt, and you would complain about how it smells.

I believe North Korea has done this song and dance before what makes this time different.

Forum List

Back