Obama Plans On Standing Among The Bodies Of Children To Give His Anti-Gun Address

I recently meet a person from Albania who has lived here for a dozen years.

He came to the U.S when he 18 to go to college.

Albania at the time was a strict communist state much like N. Korea is today.

So soon after he arrived, he sought refuge status and became an American citizen.

He told me that America is the greatest country in the world and he loves America.

But now he is is deeply disturbed at the direction America is heading.

He said to me, "why do Americans want to turn their country into a communist state?"

There was a woman on the radio from Romania who expressed the same thoughts. obama reminded her of Nicolae Ceaușescu.
I really had no answer to give the man.

As to why so many Americans want to relinquish their hard won legacy of democratic freedoms.

And embrace the draconian fascism of dehumanizing communism. :cool:

Just sayin........

$20120715-kindergar_2288797b.jpg

I recently meet a person from Albania who has lived here for a dozen years.

He came to the U.S when he 18 to go to college.

Albania at the time was a strict communist state much like N. Korea is today.

So soon after he arrived, he sought refuge status and became an American citizen.

He told me that America is the greatest country in the world and he loves America.

But now he is is deeply disturbed at the direction America is heading.

He said to me, "why do Americans want to turn their country into a communist state?"

There was a woman on the radio from Romania who expressed the same thoughts. obama reminded her of Nicolae Ceaușescu.
I really had no answer to give the man.

As to why so many Americans want to relinquish their hard won legacy of democratic freedoms.

And embrace the draconian fascism of dehumanizing communism. :cool:

Those Americans believe that obama is the eternal protector. He will feed them, clothe them, keep them safe, give them life or take it away. Even as his gangs roam the streets killing and stealing in mobs of sometimes hundred. obama is the messiah, he will replace both Jesus and Mohammed.

No one is responsible for abortions but the women who have them, to use gun nutter logic.

Bullshit.

Obama has paid for them with our money, he's made it easier for them to get them to the point that other options are a hassle.

Guess he's like the NRA.

If I have to pay for wars, you got to pay for abortions.

Or maybe we should check off what we want our money to go to on our 1040's. Betcha abortion gets funded before war does.

Equating the enemy who would do us harm with defensless unborn children. Now I understand why Obama won the presidency and our nation is in the state it's in. God help us.

How exactly is posing with kids for a photo op going to prevent senseless murders?

Most sane folks know that killing children is a bad thing. Sane being the key word there.

It's a photo op to jack up emotions, otherwise known as propaganda. Propaganda peddlers and buyers are morons.

it makes a point. which is why EVERY president does photo ops.

the faux raging about this particular issue is pretty boring.

It's pathetically predictable, painfully opportunistic, and borderline inappropriate.

Why?

Alot of those kids have been writing letters to the President asking him to get these weapons out of the hands of psychopaths that killed their friends.

They shouldn't be allowed to speak?

Yeah..It's pathetically predictable, painfully opportunistic, and borderline inappropriate that you folks feel that way.

Bullshit.

Obama has paid for them with our money, he's made it easier for them to get them to the point that other options are a hassle.

Guess he's like the NRA.

Or maybe we should check off what we want our money to go to on our 1040's. Betcha abortion gets funded before war does.

Equating the enemy who would do us harm with defensless unborn children. Now I understand why Obama won the presidency and our nation is in the state it's in. God help us.

Iraq was never our enemy.

Neither were the Iraqi people..who's blood was shed in droves because of the fealty of the feckless conservatives in this country have for the oil industry and their thirst for "revenge".

The democrats and obama are wading hip deep in the blood of innocents in order to exert more control over the American People.

The ends justify the means to those sub-humans.

The kids in that picture look like they are alive.

And it looks as if Obama and the Democrats want to keep them that way.

Despite your folks appetite for really cool looking guns that can kill lot's o people, fast.

Of course, he always has props to sell his bullshit.

When he wants to explain cutting the DoD budget to pieces later this year, he will roll out Vets in wheelchairs to tell us war only gets people hurt, so there is no need for a military.

He is a piece of shit.

Someone should ask him about all the aborted babies that are in the dump because he supports killing them.....

it makes a point. which is why EVERY president does photo ops.

the faux raging about this particular issue is pretty boring.

It's pathetically predictable, painfully opportunistic, and borderline inappropriate.

Why?

Alot of those kids have been writing letters to the President asking him to get these weapons out of the hands of psychopaths that killed their friends.

Yeah..It's pathetically predictable, painfully opportunistic, and borderline inappropriate that you folks feel that way.

there is a reason they are not deemed old enough to make the decision to smoke, drink, or vote.

They should by NO MEANS be involved in any decision as it pertains to gun control.

If they had their way, all toys should be free...and all schools should be shut down....and Christmas should last for 6 months.

Of course, he always has props to sell his bullshit.

When he wants to explain cutting the DoD budget to pieces later this year, he will roll out Vets in wheelchairs to tell us war only gets people hurt, so there is no need for a military.

He is a piece of shit.

Someone should ask him about all the aborted babies that are in the dump because he supports killing them.....
Maybe Biden can ask them to stand up, too?

Neither were the Iraqi people..who's blood was shed in droves because of the fealty of the feckless conservatives in this country have for the oil industry and their thirst for "revenge".

wow...just wow.

You are starting to scare me Sallow.

You are sounding like a paranoid conspiracist.

The democrats and obama are wading hip deep in the blood of innocents in order to exert more control over the American People.

Despite your folks appetite for really cool looking guns that can kill lot's o people, fast.
As that is the type of weapon the bad guys have, yeah, I don't want to be fighting for my life with a powder loader.

Perhaps you can point out where JoeB specified Iraq oh clairvoyant one. I'll wait while you review his post.

And you don't think it might send a message to the many frightened children in this country that the President is trying to help them?

Most of them should be in school, reading a book, playing with their friends, anything but getting involved in politics.

Schools have TVs, dumbass, and I'll bet many will be using them. Children don't meet the President everyday.
So you think it's cool to scare the crap out of children in our schools?

One of the nice things about childhood is ignorant-bliss and innocence. You want to take away their childhood.

Bad enough you want to subject them to social-engineering, now you want to turn them into basket cases.

"Dear Pwesident Obama.....pweese take away assault wifles from the 1%ers!"

Why?

there is a reason they are not deemed old enough to make the decision to smoke, drink, or vote.

They should by NO MEANS be involved in any decision as it pertains to gun control.

If they had their way, all toys should be free...and all schools should be shut down....and Christmas should last for 6 months.

I agree. NO way should kids be used to sell his line on guns.

Of course with that fuck anything goes for a photo op.

I doubt he will have the families of the victims of Benghazi standing around while he talks about what a great job he's doing as CIC.

What a fucking asshole he is.

All these little kiddies wrote him a letter to ban guns because of CT......uh, bullshit.

Liberals believe we are all so stupid....

wow...just wow.

You are starting to scare me Sallow.

You are sounding like a paranoid conspiracist.

Be afraid.

Iraq was never an enemy.

Quite the opposite.

Perhaps you can point out where JoeB specified Iraq oh clairvoyant one. I'll wait while you review his post.

We didn't have a "war" with Iraq?

Damn..I have to call the media.

As that is the type of weapon the bad guys have, yeah, I don't want to be fighting for my life with a powder loader.

Last gun battle you were in was..when?

Why?

Oh I think seeing their friends get blown away gives them plenty of reason to speak.

Forum List

Back