Obama Plans On Standing Among The Bodies Of Children To Give His Anti-Gun Address

No one is responsible for abortions but the women who have them, to use gun nutter logic.

And all the LEGAL gun owners aren't reponsible for the few who does the killings, yet they are now being STEPPED on by you abortion lovers

Abortion and gun control have nothing to do with each other, get over it.

the HELL if they don't..
we see you people go bat shit crazy when people suggest CONTROLS put on abortion
you all are two faced hypocrites and now don't mind having your Government start stepping on the peoples rights, because it make you FEEL SAFER or something

No one is responsible for abortions but the women who have them, to use gun nutter logic.

And all the LEGAL gun owners aren't reponsible for the few who does the killings, yet they are now being STEPPED on by you abortion lovers

Since the LEGAL gun owners have done nothing to keep the guns out of the hands of the crazies, they kind of are harvesting what they've sewn.

Incidently, no one "loves" abortion. We just recognize that they are going to happen no matter what the law is.
I own a gun. No where in my paperwork does it say I must keep my gun out of the hands of crazies. It does say that should I chose to dispose of it, the law requires me to follow certain rules.

You're a moron.

Abortion is murder, plain and simple. Gun control advocacy is hypocritical when practiced by pro-abortion advocates.

the HELL if they don't..
we see you people go bat shit crazy when people suggest CONTROLS put on abortion
you all are two faced hypocrites and now don't mind having your Government start stepping on the peoples rights, because it make you FEEL SAFER or something

They are two different subjects, to intelligent people.

Abortion is murder, plain and simple. Gun control advocacy is hypocritical when practiced by pro-abortion advocates.

According to the law, it is a legal medical procedure. Was the Supreme Court wrong about the second amendment too?

the HELL if they don't..

They are two different subjects, to intelligent people.

Intelligent?

You mean brainwashed, don't you?

Not really.

Fetuses aren't people in the eyes of the law, medical science or even the Bible. Just because you "feel" it's murder doesn't make it so.

More to the point, as long as you oppose things like universal health care and paid family leave, you can't really whine when some women choose that $300.00 abortion over the $10,000 live delivery.

I've worked in places where the fastest way to get fired was to get pregnant. Against the law, but this douchebag still did it.

So really, opposing abortion comes off as hypocritcal when you are a free-market, pro-business Republican.

According to the law, it is a legal medical procedure. Was the Supreme Court wrong about the second amendment too?

Private gun ownership is legal too, but that doesn't seem to stop Obama now does it?

You folks love your double-standards.

Private gun ownership is legal too, but that doesn't seem to stop Obama now does it?

He is trying to prevent senseless murders.

I heard something today. Last year alone, gun shows did a lot of fast-background checks. 77,000 got turned down. Something about that was an automatic reason for arrest? The gov't only punished 47 or 48. And the GOVT wants more laws? LOL (if this is true)

Nothing he's doing is intended to do that.

He has always wanted to take away our rights to guns.

How exactly is posing with kids for a photo op going to prevent senseless murders?

Most sane folks know that killing children is a bad thing. Sane being the key word there.

It's a photo op to jack up emotions, otherwise known as propaganda. Propaganda peddlers and buyers are morons.

Forum List

Back