Obama Plans On Standing Among The Bodies Of Children To Give His Anti-Gun Address

I wonder how many kids and parents Obama and his media has scared the crap out of over this?

He's very much to blame for any fears those kids might have today.

You do not care about these kids, you are only using them for your agenda of hate.

Actually you could apply this post to Obama.

Bullshit.

Obama has paid for them with our money, he's made it easier for them to get them to the point that other options are a hassle.

Guess he's like the NRA.

If I have to pay for wars, you got to pay for abortions.

Or maybe we should check off what we want our money to go to on our 1040's. Betcha abortion gets funded before war does.

Equating the enemy who would do us harm with defensless unborn children. Now I understand why Obama won the presidency and our nation is in the state it's in. God help us.

The Iraqi people weren't our enemy. Neither were the Afghani people.

Now one could argue that Bin Laden and Saddam are our "enemies"....

Except that the CIA sponsored the coup that brought Saddam to power and Reagan let him borrow a shitload of money from our banks using agricultural credits he used to build up our military.

And the CIA funnelled millions of dollars to Bin Laden's group before he named it "Al Qaeda" (the Base).

Seems to me you guys spend a lot of time whining about self-inflicted wounds.

I wonder how many kids and parents Obama and his media has scared the crap out of over this?

He's very much to blame for any fears those kids might have today.

You do not care about these kids, you are only using them for your agenda of hate.

No, it's you and the Dear Leader who are using them

job well done, you all got stuff put on the citizens of this country who had NOTHING to do with this shooting..

Hitler used kids as propaganda too.

What was Bush doing during the 9/11 Attack?

So you think that Obama's nationally broadcast kiddie show is the same as a little visit by Bush at a grade school?

From what I could remember Bush wasn't pushing any kind of major policy agenda there. If you think he was, tell me what it was?

This should be good.

Uh.....2 people were shot and killed in my city this week when they walked in on a robbery of their house.

You're so fucking stupid claiming criminals many times illegals don't rob and shoot Americans.....

I think a fitting end to your life would be a hispanic illegal breaks into your house and the last thing you see is his gun in your face.....I would call that irony.

If you tell him in spanish you support obamination and illegals....he might let you live.

Post some stats about how many people are assaulted in their homes from people breaking in!

Do you know what stats are and not anecdotal evidence?

Guns can be removed from criminals in a city and criminals wouldn't have guns if we had common sense gun laws.

You're the asswholes that keep that from happening. You work to but guns in the hands of criminals and then the people need guns to protect themselves from the violence. You are all about gun sales and justify it with the 2nd Amendment.

And you don't think it might send a message to the many frightened children in this country that the President is trying to help them?

Most of them should be in school, reading a book, playing with their friends, anything but getting involved in politics.

They would learn so much more on a trip to DC meeting the President. You know nothing about education.

Your desperate attempts to shred Obama over anything leaves you with no credibility when you do have a valid point.

Meeting the President and taking a tour of the White House is one thing.

Being used as pawns in some political game is another entirely.

Your advocacy blinds you to what I was saying. Kids shouldn't be exposed to this constant anti-gun propaganda.

I remember when I was in 2nd grade my teacher came running in the room screaming the JFK was shot. I thought it had happened in my home town. It was more real to me than you can imagine.

Now imagine teachers showing their students several news broadcasts of 20 children being killed at Sandy Hook elementary in graphic detail (Talk about scaring the crap out of kids, this is going way too far)

This is irresponsible. This is cruelty beyond imagination. I cannot believe you think this is good for those kids to be involved, much less exposed to this repeatedly. If it was my kids I'd pull them out of school till this mess was over. I wouldn't want my kid's minds screwed up, which is what will happen to a many of them. I would rather they not have to be reminded of the carnage that took place at Sandy Hook. One of Obama's executive orders will do just that:

12. Provide law enforcement, first responders, and school officials with proper training for active shooter situations.

He's going to have teachers teach their kids what to do during an attack. Nothing was mentioned about putting armed guards in schools. He didn't say anything about putting even a fence around schools much less guards. The NRA mentioned that Obama's daughters are protected with both but the president won't extend the same consideration to our children.

Uh.....2 people were shot and killed in my city this week when they walked in on a robbery of their house.

You're so fucking stupid claiming criminals many times illegals don't rob and shoot Americans.....

Post some stats about how many people are assaulted in their homes from people breaking in!

Guns can be removed from criminals in a city and criminals wouldn't have guns if we had common sense gun laws.

You're the asswholes that keep that from happening. You work to but guns in the hands of criminals and then the people need guns to protect themselves from the violence. You are all about gun sales and justify it with the 2nd Amendment.

Bullshit. It's not as easy to get a gun as you claim.

Yesterday my wife decided to buy a gun. She went to a gun dealer, he showed her a couple of guns, she decided on one and he did a background check on her.

He told her she was denied the opportunity to purchase because of an assault charge that was still on her record. One of our renters swore out a warrant for her arrest a couple of years ago for, she claims, slamming a door on her foot. Because the charge was on her record she couldn't buy the gun. Of course the charge was false, but this woman was prepared to perjure herself in court and have others do the same so we decided to plead no contest to the charge. We didn't want to pay several thousand dollars to defend it in court. My wife was put on probation and was promised by our lawyer to have the charges exsponged from her record in a year. He failed to do so. This is why she couldn't buy a gun. Most reputable gun dealers won't sell to her and now they won't sell one to me because they know I might give it to her. That is called a Straw Sale which is a felony.

Last edited:
Most of them should be in school, reading a book, playing with their friends, anything but getting involved in politics.

They would learn so much more on a trip to DC meeting the President. You know nothing about education.

Your desperate attempts to shred Obama over anything leaves you with no credibility when you do have a valid point.

Your advocacy blinds you to what I was saying. Kids shouldn't be exposed to this constant anti-gun propaganda.

I remember when I was in 2nd grade my teacher came running in the room screaming the JFK was shot. I thought it had happened in my home town. It was more real to me than you can imagine.

Now imagine teachers showing their students several news broadcasts of 20 children being killed at Sandy Hook elementary in graphic detail (Talk about scaring the crap out of kids, this is going way too far)

This is irresponsible. This is cruelty beyond imagination. I cannot believe you think this is good for those kids to be involved, much less exposed to this repeatedly. If it was my kids I'd pull them out of school till this mess was over. I wouldn't want my kid's minds screwed up, which is what will happen to a many of them. I would rather they not have to be reminded of the carnage that took place at Sandy Hook. One of Obama's executive orders will do just that:

12. Provide law enforcement, first responders, and school officials with proper training for active shooter situations.

He's going to have teachers teach their kids what to do during an attack. Nothing was mentioned about putting armed guards in schools. He didn't say anything about putting even a fence around schools much less guards. The NRA mentioned that Obama's daughters are protected with both but the president won't extend the same consideration to our children.

That's just the opinion of someone who demonstates a compete lack of judgment. You don't like the President, so you bitch about what he does and try to make something out of nothing. You don't want any changes to present gun control, so you bitch about anything someone tries to do. Everything is so perfect now and you don't want it changed. The problem is, it will be changed and if you don't use the opportunity to get involved to make those changes, you might not like the final results. The changes could be more restrictive than they would be if the NRA was involved.

[

Yesterday my wife decided to buy a gun. She went to a gun dealer, he showed her a couple of guns, she decided on one and he did a background check on her.

He told her she was denied the opportunity to purchase because of an assault charge that was still on her record. One of our renters swore out a warrant for her arrest a couple of years ago for, she claims, slamming a door on her foot. Because the charge was on her record she couldn't buy the gun. Of course the charge was false, but this woman was prepared to perjure herself in court and have others do the same so we decided to plead no contest to the charge. We didn't want to pay several thousand dollars to defend it in court. My wife was put on probation and was promised by our lawyer to have the charges exsponged from her record in a year. He failed to do so. This is why she couldn't buy a gun. Most reputable gun dealers won't sell to her and now they won't sell one to me because they know I might give it to her. That is called a Straw Sale which is a felony.

So the laws worked in this case...

Given your posts, most sensible people wouldn't want you to have a gun.

Oh, your wife pleaded guilty. Not seeing what the problem was here. She admitted she did what she was accused of doing.

That's just the opinion of someone who demonstates a compete lack of judgment. You don't like the President, so you bitch about what he does and try to make something out of nothing. You don't want any changes to present gun control, so you bitch about anything someone tries to do. Everything is so perfect now and you don't want it changed. The problem is, it will be changed and if you don't use the opportunity to get involved to make those changes, you might not like the final results. The changes could be more restrictive than they would be if the NRA was involved.

Sorry to alert you to current events but Obama changed them 3 months ago, before Sandy Hook.

Found this out yesterday.

Last edited:

I don't know the state what you are from, but there are plenty of gun stores. Surely you can find a gun store and purchase that type of gun. It isn't a Straw Sale to let your wife use your gun and she isn't a felon. There is no law broken there.

Sorry to alert you to current events but Obama changed them 3 months ago, before Sandy Hook.

Why does the right-wing keep talking about the President putting armed guards in schools? Do you realize how irrational that is? 18 states already allow guns in schools and if your state isn't one of them, it's up to your state lawmakers to make that change. The President or the federal government doesn't have any say in those decisions. Even when the states allow guns in schools, they allow the school to decide.

What if you had a teacher carrying a pistol. A student could easily carry a little head knocker in his bookbag, approach that teacher from behind, knock the teacher out and take that gun.

School security needs to be decided at the school, it's their job.

Why does the right-wing keep talking about the President putting armed guards in schools? Do you realize how irrational that is? 18 states already allow guns in schools and if your state isn't one of them, it's up to your state lawmakers to make that change. The President or the federal government doesn't have any say in those decisions. Even when the states allow guns in schools, they allow the school to decide.

What if you had a teacher carrying a pistol. A student could easily carry a little head knocker in his bookbag, approach that teacher from behind, knock the teacher out and take that gun.

Clinton passed the Gun Free Zone law in 1995 for schools and allocated money toward armed guards.

Gun-Free School Zones Act of 1990 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I don't know the state what you are from, but there are plenty of gun stores. Surely you can find a gun store and purchase that type of gun. It isn't a Straw Sale to let your wife use your gun and she isn't a felon. There is no law broken there.
Well in the state of TN that is now the law. Straw purchasesof new guns from a federally licensed agent have been illegal for a long time.

Clinton passed the Gun Free Zone law in 1995 for schools and allocated money toward armed guards.

Gun-Free School Zones Act of 1990 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Congress passed and Clinton signed is how government works. Get it?

Very few schools have armed guards and it isn't the Presidents job to put security in schools. It isn't even Congress's job.

You people are suppose to be right-wingers, so why in hell would you want the federal government involved in this? It doesn't make sense. If 18 states allow guns in school, that means 32 states don't allow it. Why should the federal government tell those states what to do? Every state and school could do it without the federal government. Our schools are mostly funded by property taxes and I think nearly all are. What's it going to cost a person to put armed security guards in their schools, five buck a year?

Connecticut was one of the states that allowed guns in schools. Why beg the federal government to do something we can do ourselves? We're going to have to pay for it anyway, there is no free lunch. I leave bartenders bigger tips than what it would cost me and I don't mind paying to give someone a job. I live in a state that doesn't allow guns in schools, but won't bother me if they change the law and put security guards in schools.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/272706-guns-are-already-allowed-in-schools-in-18-states.html

Forum List

Back