Obama Plans On Standing Among The Bodies Of Children To Give His Anti-Gun Address

Don't be a fool, I consider myself to be one of the most radical anti-gun ownership believers, and not even I would use children as a human shield like a pussy terrorist to protect me from damaging questions from the media.

Obama could possibly be a Muslim, but that does not mean that he is a BITCH, one thing is for certain, he aint no bitch, he will stand tall, and strong, and alone, and take on the gun clinging media questions head on like the AMERICAN man that he is.

Most of them should be in school, reading a book, playing with their friends, anything but getting involved in politics.

Schools have TVs, dumbass, and I'll bet many will be using them. Children don't meet the President everyday.
So you think it's cool to scare the crap out of children in our schools?

One of the nice things about childhood is ignorant-bliss and innocence. You want to take away their childhood.

Bad enough you want to subject them to social-engineering, now you want to turn them into basket cases.

"Dear Pwesident Obama.....pweese take away assault wifles from the 1%ers!"

You surely are an idiot and you don't have a clue about anything.

Schools have TVs, dumbass, and I'll bet many will be using them. Children don't meet the President everyday.

One of the nice things about childhood is ignorant-bliss and innocence. You want to take away their childhood.

Bad enough you want to subject them to social-engineering, now you want to turn them into basket cases.

are you aware that your post above......is the same as saying:

nanny nanny poo poo?

Less than an hour to go until all those guns are gone.

Why don't you give the poor dear one last cleaning, you know how much she loves that?

Why?

Alot of those kids have been writing letters to the President asking him to get these weapons out of the hands of psychopaths that killed their friends.

They shouldn't be allowed to speak?

Yeah..It's pathetically predictable, painfully opportunistic, and borderline inappropriate that you folks feel that way.

there is a reason they are not deemed old enough to make the decision to smoke, drink, or vote.

They should by NO MEANS be involved in any decision as it pertains to gun control.

If they had their way, all toys should be free...and all schools should be shut down....and Christmas should last for 6 months.

Oh I think seeing their friends get blown away gives them plenty of reason to speak.

Sure.

Lets have them re-live it a mere month after it happened.

Sure. Sounds like a good plan.

I can see you dont have children. Not an insult. Many dont. But those that do most certainly wouldnt agree with you.

Don't worry...a criminal will rape you and shoot you someday.

Why don't you give the poor dear one last cleaning, you know how much she loves that?

are you aware that your post above......is the same as saying:

nanny nanny poo poo?

Are you aware you have nothing to say, but your mouth doesn't know it?

I think a fitting end to your life would be a hispanic illegal breaks into your house and the last thing you see is his gun in your face.....I would call that irony.

If you tell him in spanish you support obamination and illegals....he might let you live.

Were you able to think that up yourself or did you PM a friend?

Iraq was never our enemy.

Neither were the Iraqi people..who's blood was shed in droves because of the fealty of the feckless conservatives in this country have for the oil industry and their thirst for "revenge".

Perhaps you can point out where JoeB specified Iraq oh clairvoyant one. I'll wait while you review his post.

We didn't have a "war" with Iraq?

Damn..I have to call the media.

Again, I'll wait while you review JoeB's post. Oh hell, I'll do your homework for you, but this is the last time. He said wars......with an s........plural. He didn't specify which conflict. His issue wasn't with Iraq, it is with "wars" in general. Now, what was your pointless point again? You might want to hold up on that call to the media, because they will tell you that you're stoopid.

I think a fitting end to your life would be a hispanic illegal breaks into your house and the last thing you see is his gun in your face.....I would call that irony.

If you tell him in spanish you support obamination and illegals....he might let you live.

Post some stats about how many people are assaulted in their homes from people breaking in!

Uh.....2 people were shot and killed in my city this week when they walked in on a robbery of their house.

You're so fucking stupid claiming criminals many times illegals don't rob and shoot Americans.....

Post some stats about how many people are assaulted in their homes from people breaking in!

Sure.

http://www.lockjawsecurity.com/pdf/LockBumpingFactSheet.pdf
Home*Invasion*Facts:*
o According*to a United*States*Department of Justice*report:
ß 38%*of assaults & 60%*of rapes*occur*during*home*
invasions.*
ß 1*of every*5*homes*will*experience*a break*in or home*
invasion. That's*over*2,000,000 homes!
o According*to Statistics Canada, there*has*been an average*of
289,200*home invasions*annually over*the*last*5 years.
o Statistically,*there are*over*8,000 home invasions*per day in
North America*
o According*to Statistics U.S.A., there was an*average*of 3,600,000*
home*invasions annually between 1994 and*2000.

Don't be a fool, I consider myself to be one of the most radical anti-gun ownership believers, and not even I would use children as a human shield like a pussy terrorist to protect me from damaging questions from the media.

Obama could possibly be a Muslim, but that does not mean that he is a BITCH, one thing is for certain, he aint no bitch, he will stand tall, and strong, and alone, and take on the gun clinging media questions head on like the AMERICAN man that he is.

I'm willing to bet he will disappoint you.

Dear Pwesident Obama,

I'm righting this letter because I can't sweep at night. I worry every time I go to school. I can't play with my guns anymore because every time I look at them I think of you and that scares me. Those evil Wepublicans won't let you stop senseless murders. Maybe if they weed my wetter they might stop hurting the blacks, the ilweegles, and the Poler Bares. I know you'll do everything you can to stop them. I twust you.

Thank you

Billy

It's pathetically predictable, painfully opportunistic, and borderline inappropriate.

And you don't think it might send a message to the many frightened children in this country that the President is trying to help them?

Most of them should be in school, reading a book, playing with their friends, anything but getting involved in politics.

They would learn so much more on a trip to DC meeting the President. You know nothing about education.

Your desperate attempts to shred Obama over anything leaves you with no credibility when you do have a valid point.

I recently meet a person from Albania who has lived here for a dozen years.

He came to the U.S when he 18 to go to college.

Albania at the time was a strict communist state much like N. Korea is today.

So soon after he arrived, he sought refuge status and became an American citizen.

He told me that America is the greatest country in the world and he loves America.

But now he is is deeply disturbed at the direction America is heading.

He said to me, "why do Americans want to turn their country into a communist state?"

This person is obviously listening to the wrong people. Just because he feels this way does not mean that he is right.

Forum List

Back