Obama Plans On Standing Among The Bodies Of Children To Give His Anti-Gun Address

The media was there, so it was turned into a photo op. Are you really this stupid, or is it just pretend?

Pull your head out of your ass. Of course it was a photo op. It's what politicians do. The question is the tastefulness of the photo op given the circumstances. Parading children out as the REASON you want to do away wit hthe 2nd amendment is far different than highlighting a bipartisan educational program in the venue it will affect. Again, I don't expect folks who have no problem with aborting millions of children to understand the distinction.

It is about protecting the children. You hateful right wingers just want to criticize everything that the man does. It is old, get over it. You are the ones using the children for your agenda.

Sure we are. Obama parades a group of kids to the stage and we are the ones using them? Get real.

And Obama spends all of his waking hours criticizing and pointing fingers at Fox, the Tea Party, and the Republican House. We are not inclined to sit around and just take it.

Last edited:
Bull shit! Hands and eyes aim a gun and fingers pull the trigger. If those hands don't have a gun, they will use a knife or baseball bat. The issue isn't guns. The issue is mental health........because in all of these mass killings, it's people who are fucking nuts that do it. Did "Joe" and Obama come up with 23 EO's to address the root cause of mental health? No, they did not. Why? Because they don't like the 2nd amendment. Because the new is wearing off of the event and gun sales are up and NRA membership is going thru the roof, a man who can't come up with a budget in 4 years comes up with gun proposals within a month and 2 weeks ahead of the deadline he had set. For the sentimentality factor, he surrounded himself with children to sell his desires. Sadly, folks like you fall for it. He doesn't give a shit about the kids. He cares about defeating the 2nd amendment. There are 100,000 schools in the US. 24,000 already have armed guards. Hell, when I was in high school back in the mid 70's we had armed guards at my school. Ain't nothing new. If he cared about the kids, the quickest thing he could have done was sign an initiative to put trained armed guards in every school in America just like the school his daughters go to. But he didn't do the easy and fast thing did he? Instead, he wants to penalize law abiding citizens for the actions of one crazy SOB. You sir, need to wake up......because your 1st amendment rights will go right behind your 2nd. Read some history books.

kwc57..............unfortunately your wrong, I only wish you were right.
I was happy and energetic during his speech, thinking to myself, guns will finally be gone and my organization can get started doing some real business, I hear assault weapons .... this, assault weapons .... that.
................................. Then he said I'm not going to take your guns.
Obama is a terrible lier, you can see it in his face, this is his only weakness and the only thing I don't like about him.
But when I heard ....................I'm not going to take your guns .................................
...................... It disturbed me ..........................
Because I didn't see his weakness come to the surface, I know he is serious about that, and now all hope is lost.
I kind of seen this coming with the Bank bailout given to our organizations, it was like when you give a welfare check or food stamps to poor people ........... a hand out, help ...................... because you are weak by excepting it.
This was his way of telling us: You need help, her ya go, BITCHES !!!!
and we had to except or start scrambling & looking for jobs like the local peasants.
Obama is going to fuck our organizations with the long strong dick of America, just like Regan, Bush senior, Clinton, Bush Junior ................ that right I said JUNIOR.
I am anticipating that this final blow will ram the Long Strong Dick of America so far up our asses, we will taste it in our mouths ............... NOW ............. and in the afterlife, as I have used this anticipation fear factor all my life such as the following:
Anticipation of getting FUCKED ! is worse than getting FUCKED itself.
I see no compromise being offered, as we are no longer in a position to get one.

Obama is going to put forward an assault weapons ban that will only limit appearance and bullet capacity.
This will cause a quality arms race for the best among weapons manufactures as it did in the 90's, weapons only became more safe to operate, more accurate, more reliable, more light weight, less training, longer lasting civilian firearms that outclass tough looking military weaponry.
As in the 90's these hunting style looking guns got sneaked in right under our noses and sold to the general public ........................ OMG
This time around, it will be right in our faces, as companies like Winchester, Browning, Kel Tech and others will be selling HIGH-POWERED & low recoil semi-automatic hunting rifles that dont get groups at 300+ yard, but are putting the bullet through the same fucking hole at 300+, fuck ............ in the hands of civilians.
Hunting rifles like the SXR Grade II ........ Thank you Jesus for the discontinuation of that model.
................ Well ................... I don't know what else to say except that I do not like Obama simply because he does not suit my interest 100%, and is not willing to be bitched and follow orders.

Pull your head out of your ass. Of course it was a photo op. It's what politicians do. The question is the tastefulness of the photo op given the circumstances. Parading children out as the REASON you want to do away wit hthe 2nd amendment is far different than highlighting a bipartisan educational program in the venue it will affect. Again, I don't expect folks who have no problem with aborting millions of children to understand the distinction.

It is about protecting the children. You hateful right wingers just want to criticize everything that the man does. It is old, get over it. You are the ones using the children for your agenda.

Sure we are. Obama parades a group of kids to the stage and we are the ones using them? Get real.

And Obama spends all of his waking hours criticizing and pointing fingers at Fox, the Tea Party, and the Republican House. We are not inclined to sit around and just take it.

You forgot about the terrorist NRA.

Bull shit! Hands and eyes aim a gun and fingers pull the trigger. If those hands don't have a gun, they will use a knife or baseball bat. The issue isn't guns. The issue is mental health........because in all of these mass killings, it's people who are fucking nuts that do it. Did "Joe" and Obama come up with 23 EO's to address the root cause of mental health? No, they did not. Why? Because they don't like the 2nd amendment. Because the new is wearing off of the event and gun sales are up and NRA membership is going thru the roof, a man who can't come up with a budget in 4 years comes up with gun proposals within a month and 2 weeks ahead of the deadline he had set. For the sentimentality factor, he surrounded himself with children to sell his desires. Sadly, folks like you fall for it. He doesn't give a shit about the kids. He cares about defeating the 2nd amendment. There are 100,000 schools in the US. 24,000 already have armed guards. Hell, when I was in high school back in the mid 70's we had armed guards at my school. Ain't nothing new. If he cared about the kids, the quickest thing he could have done was sign an initiative to put trained armed guards in every school in America just like the school his daughters go to. But he didn't do the easy and fast thing did he? Instead, he wants to penalize law abiding citizens for the actions of one crazy SOB. You sir, need to wake up......because your 1st amendment rights will go right behind your 2nd. Read some history books.

No one has massacred 20 people with a knife or a baseball bat. How stupid are you?

My office is/was about 5 to 6 blocks away from where a man killed 168 people with racing fuel and fertilizer. You can still buy both and use them legally. How stupid are you?View attachment 23863

Do you honestly believe that if the government makes it harder for law abiding citizens to buy guns for self defense, that it will stop the next Sandy Hook from happening? Really? Seriously? If so, I have a bridge you might be interested in.

You're speaking to an antigunnut, dumbass liberal, so I must assume that was a rhetorical question right?

Forum List

Back