Obama Plans On Standing Among The Bodies Of Children To Give His Anti-Gun Address

Private gun ownership is legal too, but that doesn't seem to stop Obama now does it?

You folks love your double-standards.

He is trying to prevent senseless murders.
How exactly is posing with kids for a photo op going to prevent senseless murders?

Most sane folks know that killing children is a bad thing. Sane being the key word there.

It's a photo op to jack up emotions, otherwise known as propaganda. Propaganda peddlers and buyers are morons.

Should the President not pose with children?

Private gun ownership is legal too, but that doesn't seem to stop Obama now does it?

You folks love your double-standards.

How exactly is posing with kids for a photo op going to prevent senseless murders?

Most sane folks know that killing children is a bad thing. Sane being the key word there.

It's a photo op to jack up emotions, otherwise known as propaganda. Propaganda peddlers and buyers are morons.

it makes a point. which is why EVERY president does photo ops.

the faux raging about this particular issue is pretty boring.

Now, now, no need to get so emotional about this.

My response was to someone claiming that the POTUS is trying to prevent senseless murder. No he isn't. It's a photo op, period. And don't get so defensive about my saying it's a photo op...I know all presidents do it.

You're so emotional and defensive this morning.

Abortion is not murder, but a legal medical procedure.
Racial euthanasia was a legal medical procedure in nazi germany.

So according to your logic; that was perfectly OK

Being all legal and everything............. :cool:

Do you live in Nazi Germany?
In a few years we will be living in a police state much like nazi germany.

I wonder if our new formed fascist nation will be renamed, "The Peoples Republic of Obamastan" ?? :cool:

My response was to someone claiming that the POTUS is trying to prevent senseless murder. No he isn't. It's a photo op, period. And don't get so defensive about my saying it's a photo op...I know all presidents do it.

This is your opinion to fit your agenda.

What's my agenda? I'd like to know.

Making the President look bad.

Obama has announced that he will be surrounded by children when he delivers his statement on new anti-gun executive actions. Can anyone see the irony here?

Obama will be literally standing among the bodies of kids in the way Democrats and liberals have been doing since the Sandy Hook shootings.

This man has no shame folks. Democrats obviously have no shame ether.

Obama will be telling several lies today:

That this these new regulations will do any good.
These are regulations that he wrote since the Sandy Hook shootings.
That lawful gun owners won't become criminals overnight.
That he doesn't want to totally remove private gun ownership entirely.
It is the liberal way.

Logic and law be damned! Let's appeal to the emotional, bleeding heart side of mankind to circumvent both!

Liberalism is a mental disorder!

you dont see this as a photo op?

Lets look at it rationally.....

Speaking on gun control without children at his side will have the same meaning. He could have an elephant at his side, a Mercedes Benz, Byonce......doesnt matter....what he says will have the same meaning.

Having children there is for "appearance" purposes.

It does not take a rocket scientist to see that.

Making the President look bad.
Damn, lots of defensive folks in this thread about Obama. It looks like even lefties are starting to see that the emperor has no clothes.

A president doing a photo op is not a big deal....really. And, this photo op will do little to nothing to "stop senseless killings".

According to the right-wing on this site, your guns are gone in 3 hours.

That gives you enough time to get them out and say goodbye. Don't forget to tell them how much you love them!

King Barry's positions ALL seem to be the ideas of a child:

"Please ban those scary guns!"

"Please give me free food!"

"I don't want to work, just give me money!"

"I want free toys!!!"

"Why can't I have a big car like my neighbor? Give me his car!"

"Why do I have to pay to see a doctor???"

Obama-with-children.jpg

Obama has announced that he will be surrounded by children when he delivers his statement on new anti-gun executive actions. Can anyone see the irony here?

Obama will be literally standing among the bodies of kids in the way Democrats and liberals have been doing since the Sandy Hook shootings.

This man has no shame folks. Democrats obviously have no shame ether.

Obama will be telling several lies today:

That this these new regulations will do any good.
These are regulations that he wrote since the Sandy Hook shootings.
That lawful gun owners won't become criminals overnight.
That he doesn't want to totally remove private gun ownership entirely.
This is incredible in every respect as far as POMPOUS and OUTRAGEOUS. The kenyan truly is a LOW LIFE PIECE OF SHIT.

To the people with a brain, he will look UTTERLY RIDICULOUS surrounded by kids because those people will know he's simply EXPLOITING THEM in his typical CHEAP THEATRICAL BULL SHIT kind of way so he can ATTACK the CONSTITUTION... AGAIN!

To the retarded liberals that lick his ass, they will all SWOOON with GRIEF, and LAP UP EVERYTHING their dear leader says, no matter what, no questions asked, just follow, because... IT'S FOR THE KIDS... doesn't matter to them if obama is once again breaking the law with EO attempting to subvert the constitution.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-9eNSniQgg]Barack Obama: Jedi Master - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Abortion is not murder, but a legal medical procedure.
Racial euthanasia was a legal medical procedure in nazi germany.

So according to your logic; that was perfectly OK

Being all legal and everything............. :cool:

Do you live in Nazi Germany?

You'd have to live in Nazi Germany to really know what it was like. Problem is most of them are dead so we have to go by the accounts of folks that have passed or listen to people alive today that have lived in Soviet Block countries. Most of them will say they don't like seeing what's going on.

Btw, I lived in Germany for two years. Most Germans don't like talking about the Nazis.

Forum List

Back