-Obama Deports 1,000,000 Hispanics

Mexican migrants leave kids, problem back home.
Lourdes Garcia-Navarro

May 9, 2006

When Mexicans migrate to the United States, many leave their children in the care of extended families. That's causing problems back in their home communities, with children doing poorly in school, dropping out or turning to crime.

According to the headmistress of his school, Alexis' story is far from uncommon. Antonia Figaroa Ibanez says that more and more parents are leaving their children behind to be cared for by relatives.
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=5392227

Illegal immigration separates families. Deportation unite families.
Do the humane and compassionate and unite those familes with deportation.

Last edited:
Take a break for the holidays, Swallow.

You wanna take a break little girl from the basketball team and swallow my jiz?

Gosh..you are a trooper! :eusa_clap:

But alas..no thanks.

Poor Swallow, trying so hard to drum up business around the holidays. Poor, poor Swallow...

Skin your knees again little girl? Basketball team a little rough on ya this year? Knock in the back of the head a few times for "deeper" penatration..little girl?

Thanks for the offer..but no. You cannot swallow my jizz..little girl.

You wanna take a break little girl from the basketball team and swallow my jiz?

Gosh..you are a trooper! :eusa_clap:

But alas..no thanks.

Poor Swallow, trying so hard to drum up business around the holidays. Poor, poor Swallow...

Skin your knees again little girl? Basketball team a little rough on ya this year? Knock in the back of the head a few times for "deeper" penatration..little girl?

Business slow around the holidays, Swallow? The 'hard sell' isn't working for you, Swallow.

Mexican migrants leave kids, problem back home.
Lourdes Garcia-Navarro

May 9, 2006

When Mexicans migrate to the United States, many leave their children in the care of extended families.

Was that "many" or "most"? YOU said "most."

Business slow around the holidays, Swallow? The 'hard sell' isn't working for you, Swallow.

Business is slow and you want to swallow?

Dunno what one thing has to do with the other, little girl..but okay. You won't be swallowing my jiz..but I am sure the football team might want a go.

Dunno what one thing has to do with the other, little girl..but okay. You won't be swallowing my jiz..but I am sure the football team might want a go.

Too cold for you out on the street corner today, Swallow? You're not doing your online biz any favors with this hard sell, Swallow.

Even The Washington Post found the Obama administration used questionable methods to achieve its deportation numbers last year. Just like pulling a rabbit out of a hat, the Obama administration’s record is a trick. In reality, President Barack Obama and his administration are giving amnesty to illegal immigrants through inaction. It’s no wonder that the president recently admitted to Hispanic voters that his administration’s deportation numbers are “deceptive.”

Take away the hocus-pocus, and it is clear the Obama administration is neglecting to enforce immigration laws. The administration has all but abandoned worksite enforcement actions. Over the past two years, worksite enforcement has plummeted 70 percent.

Under this administration, there have been fewer arrests of illegal workers, fewer criminal arrests, fewer indictments and fewer convictions. This means illegal workers continue to take jobs away from unemployed Americans.

Read more: Opinion: Obama deportation numbers a 'trick' - Rep. Lamar Smith - POLITICO.com

Too cold for you out on the street corner today, Swallow? You're not doing your online biz any favors with this hard sell, Swallow.

Street corner? I am nice and toasty in my apartment little girl. Those basketball players knock you silly while you were gargling their jiz? Sheesh..hard for people like you on the holidays. And you're so giving. Like you keep giving me an offer to swallow my jiz, little girl? And why is it you suck so many people off? Little girl? Yeast infection?

Must hurt..little girl.

Oh, you working from home now, Swallow? Good for you, Swallow!

If these people were here illegally they do indeed need to go back where they came from. Cant just come here and expect all the rights us US CITIZENS have. It makes me sick.

I doubt he deported a million illegals, but even if he did, he was very careful to keep the killers here.

He only deported them so he could smuggle more guns and laundered money back to his cartel buddies

Forum List

Back