The Solution for Preventing Illegal Immigration

You can introduce any kind of bill you want but the flow of illegals coming from the south will never stop. They will keep coming.
It doesn't matter who's the president democrat or republican. illegals has been coming here long before Obama but people making it sounds that it's only happening now.
Remember Bush pushed hard for immigration reform but his own republicans abandoned him. Rubio tried to pushed it and he got in trouble with his own group. So tell me. What can the republicans do about immigration?
No link and I can't prove it but I firmly believed that if you removed the number of illegals coming from South America (non borders with US ) the number of illegals from Mexico are way down.
I live here in California and I can see how these illegals rape my state. Sick of it.
As I mentioned, you can do whatever you want "BUT IF YOU DO NOT SECURE THE BORDER influx of illegals will never stop. It's impossible to seal the border like north and South Korea.
My suggestion is improve our current border security program.

You can introduce any kind of bill you want but the flow of illegals coming from the south will never stop. They will keep coming.
It doesn't matter who's the president democrat or republican. illegals has been coming here long before Obama but people making it sounds that it's only happening now.
Remember Bush pushed hard for immigration reform but his own republicans abandoned him. Rubio tried to pushed it and he got in trouble with his own group. So tell me. What can the republicans do about immigration?
No link and I can't prove it but I firmly believed that if you removed the number of illegals coming from South America (non borders with US ) the number of illegals from Mexico are way down.
I live here in California and I can see how these illegals rape my state. Sick of it.
As I mentioned, you can do whatever you want "BUT IF YOU DO NOT SECURE THE BORDER influx of illegals will never stop. It's impossible to seal the border like north and South Korea.

The Republicans have already offered a solution to the illegal immigration problem. Along with better border security we need to remove all of the incentives for them to remain here and continue to come here. Jobs, benefits and birthright citizenship for their kids are the magnets that draw them here. It's really that simple.

The Republicans have already offered a solution to the illegal immigration problem. Along with better border security we need to remove all of the incentives for them to remain here and continue to come here. Jobs, benefits and birthright citizenship for their kids are the magnets that draw them here. It's really that simple.
I might have missed it. Can you refresh my memory what republican had offered? Actually Obama keep saying "pass the bill".
Aside from that I am with you on all your comments.
The sad part is even if we remove all the incentives and benefits that will not stop them from coming. Because there are jobs such as agriculture, janitorial or other dirty jobs that americans don't want. I do not expect any other race that will filled these jobs when they are gone.

I might have missed it. Can you refresh my memory what republican had offered? Actually Obama keep saying "pass the bill".
Aside from that I am with you on all your comments.
The sad part is even if we remove all the incentives and benefits that will not stop them from coming. Because there are jobs such as agriculture, janitorial or other dirty jobs that americans don't want. I do not expect any other race that will filled these jobs when they are gone.

Romney just for starters. Just what dirty jobs wont' Americans do? Once e-verify were to be in place the employers would not even attempt to hire them for those so-called dirty jobs which removes the job incentive for them to come here. The only job that most Americans won't do for a living is crop picking but for that there are unlimited H-2A visas for Legal, foreign ag workers. Only 3% of illegal are picking crops anyway. So you were sayin? Americans have always done janitorial work. Are you kidding me?

Yes I do agree that there are americans that do janitorial jobs but at very low numbers. About 60% of my customers are hospitals all over the country. So I visit all of them every year and this where I noticed about these employees.
H2a visa is worst than illegals coming from south. Let me explain.
1. Farmers from countries like Asia, Central America or other continents are very poor and uneducated unless you are a land owners. Most likely they will send their best educated kids to US that has little or no agricultural experience. When they get here you have to cage or quarantine them. Nobody wants to be poor forever so as soon as they get here farming is the least jobs they want. So they scape, disappear and seek better opportunity. Now they are illegals that will take advantage of these incentives. Remember these people are required to speak English. They will also get smarter and take american jobs.
2. Remember when you hired these H visas you are responsible for their safety plus board and lodging. Agriculture is a hard living and if you are in this business Why would you let your profits go down the drain when you can hire hispanic farmers that you don't have to worry about their board and lodging.
In not sure where you got the 3%. Owners of the businesses that clean both of my houses are asian and Caucasian but 100% of their employees are from equador, mexico and Honduras. I also asked them about their competitors and they told me its very rare you can get an American worker. And if you find one they complain a lot, demand higher wages and they last long.

If you ask me I don't like H visas. These people take American jobs.

The above poster is not a native born American, but someone with an axe to grind. ^^^

Yes I do agree that there are americans that do janitorial jobs but at very low numbers. About 60% of my customers are hospitals all over the country. So I visit all of them every year and this where I noticed about these employees.
H2a visa is worst than illegals coming from south. Let me explain.
1. Farmers from countries like Asia, Central America or other continents are very poor and uneducated unless you are a land owners. Most likely they will send their best educated kids to US that has little or no agricultural experience. When they get here you have to cage or quarantine them. Nobody wants to be poor forever so as soon as they get here farming is the least jobs they want. So they scape, disappear and seek better opportunity. Now they are illegals that will take advantage of these incentives. Remember these people are required to speak English. They will also get smarter and take american jobs.
2. Remember when you hired these H visas you are responsible for their safety plus board and lodging. Agriculture is a hard living and if you are in this business Why would you let your profits go down the drain when you can hire hispanic farmers that you don't have to worry about their board and lodging.
In not sure where you got the 3%. Owners of the businesses that clean both of my houses are asian and Caucasian but 100% of their employees are from equador, mexico and Honduras. I also asked them about their competitors and they told me its very rare you can get an American worker. And if you find one they complain a lot, demand higher wages and they last long.

If you ask me I don't like H visas. These people take American jobs.

You can make all the excuses in the world for hiring illegal aliens to pick crops but the fact is that they are breaking the law and that's all that counts. I said only 3% of illegals are picking crops not 3% are cleaning houses. It's just lying BS that these businesses can't find a good American worker for a fair wage. That's what they all say but in truth they can pay an illegal alien less money and that's the real reason for it. Stop drinking the Kool-Aid. H-2A visas are not taking job opportunities from Americans because it is seasonal work that hardly any American would want to make a career out of. Only the young and fit can work bent over in the sun all day. Most Americans want real careers with a future. We value education in this country also.

OG, I'm telling you the reality. H2A is only seasonal that is right. Do you expect these people to go home after the harvest season? You've got to be kidding me. Do you really expect a farmer from other countries to just leave their farm and work here? No they send their kids for other opportunities.
I never said I favor illegals to do crop picking. I hate illegals just like you are. All I'm telling you is H2 visa is no better than illegals from the south. In my opinion it's worst.
I still want to know how you come up with all these 3 percenter.
The truth is these H2 people will take American jobs that's the reality. Remember these are not really farmers but are educated people not just a wetback. Even tourists that comes here they violated their visa and settled here. Even at home care center for old people you do not see american workers but mostly illegal asian or hispanic.
I don't drink koolaids

OG, I'm telling you the reality. H2A is only seasonal that is right. Do you expect these people to go home after the harvest season? You've got to be kidding me. Do you really expect a farmer from other countries to just leave their farm and work here? No they send their kids for other opportunities.
I never said I favor illegals to do crop picking. I hate illegals just like you are. All I'm telling you is H2 visa is no better than illegals from the south. In my opinion it's worst.
The truth is these H2 people will take American jobs that's the reality. Remember these are not really farmers but are educated people not just a wetback. Even tourists that comes here they violated their visa and settled here. Even at home care center for old people you do not see american workers but mostly illegal asian or hispanic.
I don't drink koolaids

Janitorial work use to be done by many poor blacks and whites but illegal aliens have taken over those jobs also.

Why shouldn't these people go home after the harvest season? Isn't that the way the Bracero program worked.? If the H-2A visas need fine tuning then so be it but that still doesn't excuse the farmers for breaking the law by hiring illegal aliens. If you think they aren't doing so just to increase their profits then you aren't dealing in reality.

Here are the stats on the percentages of illegals picking crops. There are actually less than 3%.

Illegal Alien Facts vs. the Truth-O-Meter PolitiFact

So how is picking crops with an H-2A visa taking jobs from Americans when Americans have no desire to pick crops for a living? Visa over stayers need to go also as once their visas expire they are here illegally also.

How do you know that these minority workers at some Home Care Center are here illegally and just what is a Home Care Center anyway? Home means home, doesn't it? Anyone in the health care business would have to pass strict background checks so it is likely they are not illegal aliens. As for the race or ethnic makeup of healthcare providers I see just as many whites in that business as minorities. It's not an illegal immigration issue.

I don't drink koolaids

Janitorial work use to be done by many poor blacks and whites but illegal aliens have taken over those jobs also.

Why shouldn't these people go home after the harvest season? Isn't that the way the Bracero program worked.? If the H-2A visas need fine tuning then so be it but that still doesn't excuse the farmers for breaking the law by hiring illegal aliens. If you think they aren't doing so just to increase their profits then you aren't dealing in reality.

Here are the stats on the percentages of illegals picking crops. There are actually less than 3%.

So how is picking crops with an H-2A visa taking jobs from Americans when Americans have no desire to pick crops for a living? Visa over stayers need to go also as once their visas expire they are here illegally also.

How do you know that these minority workers at some Home Care Center are here illegally and just what is a Home Care Center anyway? Home means home, doesn't it? Anyone in the health care business would have to pass strict background checks so it is likely they are not illegal aliens. As for the race or ethnic makeup of healthcare providers I see just as many whites in that business as minorities. It's not an illegal immigration issue.

I don't drink koolaids

Why H2A visas don't return home after season harvest? Why return to same hard way of living. This is the only option they have to hide then seek better and other opportunities. The are now called illegals. As I mentioned previously these are not real seasonal or farmers. These are educated (nurses, engineers, X-ray tech. accountant etc. carpenters, auto mechanic, plumbers) people.
Companies do all sorts of back ground checks but there are small companies that deal with cash that do any kind of b- check. Like gas stations, motels, cashiers, construction workers, plumbing etc. This is where they take American jobs.
How I know because I know. This is the reality.
Home care center is similar to convalescent. These are houses converted to handle old patients with good or minimal health problems. I became aware of this home care since 1998. This is s very lucrative business all over US and very surprised that you haven't heard it. Their workers are illegal aliens these is where H2a illegal nurses from Philippines end up. How I know? Because I know. Forgive the resource.
You see whites, asian or other races working in health care like hospitals, clinics, urgent care. You are right these are not illegal aliens most are US citizens or immigrant.
I own business but I do not have H1 employee nor illegal aliens working for me.

I don't drink koolaids

Why H2A visas don't return home after season harvest? Why return to same hard way of living. This is the only option they have to hide then seek better and other opportunities. The are now called illegals. As I mentioned previously these are not real seasonal or farmers. These are educated (nurses, engineers, X-ray tech. accountant etc. carpenters, auto mechanic, plumbers) people.
Companies do all sorts of back ground checks but there are small companies that deal with cash that do any kind of b- check. Like gas stations, motels, cashiers, construction workers, plumbing etc. This is where they take American jobs.
How I know because I know. This is the reality.
Home care center is similar to convalescent. These are houses converted to handle old patients with good or minimal health problems. I became aware of this home care since 1998. This is s very lucrative business all over US and very surprised that you haven't heard it. Their workers are illegal aliens these is where H2a illegal nurses from Philippines end up. How I know? Because I know. Forgive the resource.
You see whites, asian or other races working in health care like hospitals, clinics, urgent care. You are right these are not illegal aliens most are US citizens or immigrant.
I own business but I do not have H1 employee nor illegal aliens working for me.

Here they are called Assisted Living Places. Never heard of the term Home Care Centers. In order for a home to qualify to care for the elderly they also much undergo a certain critieria and so does their staff. My mother in-law was in one and there weren't just minorities working there either. You have no proof that they hire illegal aliens. I talked to various members of their staff and they all spoke perfect English.

Maybe I'm talking to myself. Yes they speak English. As I said repeatedly these are educated people. How do you know they are not illegals?
How do I know what Ive said about illegals. I can proved to my satisfaction but I can't proved to you via link. I know people that has these kinds of business.

Maybe I'm talking to myself. Yes they speak English. As I said repeatedly these are educated people. How do you know they are not illegals?
How do I know what Ive said about illegals. I can proved to my satisfaction but I can't proved to you via link. I know people that has these kinds of business.

If those places are employing illegals then they are doing so because they work cheap not because they can't find Americans to do those jobs at a fair wage and that is the bottom line here.

If those places are employing illegals then they are doing so because they work cheap not because they can't find Americans to do those jobs at a fair wage and that is the bottom line here.

Agree. God bless America.

Actually, since the Liberals want to turn us into another Mexico, I think we should appease them and adopt Mexico's immigration policy.
http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=461

TopHeader.gif

navBarLeft.gif

MEXICAN IMMIGRATION POLICIES
This section of DiscoverTheNetworks examines the immigration policies of Mexico. Though that nation's government has long criticized U.S. efforts to curtail the heavy northward flow of Mexican illegals, Mexico itself takes a hard line against those who would violate its immigration laws.

As Professor Michael Waller of the Institute of World Politics points out,Mexico deports more illegal aliens than the United States does. Under Mexican law, it is a felony to be an illegal alien residing anywhere in the country. Mexican immigration authorities keep detailed records of all foreign visitors. These visitors are explicitly banned from interfering in the nation's internal politics. Those who enter the country under false pretenses (e.g., with fake papers) are summarily incarcerated or deported, and those who aid in illegal immigration are also sent to prison.

Mexico welcomes only foreigners who will be useful to Mexican society. According to the nation's central immigration law:

• Foreigners are admitted into Mexico "according to their possibilities of contributing to national progress."
  • Immigration officials must "ensure" that immigrants will not only be useful additions to Mexico, but that they have the necessary funds to sustain themselves and their dependents.
  • Foreigners may be barred from the country if their presence upsets "the equilibrium of the national demographics"; if they are deemed to be detrimental to "economic or national interests"; if they have broken Mexican laws; and if they are not found to be “physically or mentally healthy."
  • The Secretary of Governance may "suspend or prohibit the admission of foreigners” if he determines such action to be in the national interest."

Capitalism Coaster

There are arguably two relics of modern-age consumerism that future archaeologists will mark as totem symbols of 'capitalism culture' or free market 'couture.'

1. the compact audio cassette (the first portable audio media storage-playback toy)

2. the authentic Chinese soup bowl-and-ladlespoon set (found in many Chinatown restaurants)

These two items, if 'advertised' well, can reveal our consumerism lifestyle appreciation of mercantilism-gauged etiquette.

If we market capitalism through the lens of professionalism and histrionics, then people will feel less 'motivated' to come to America as illegal immigrants. In other words, the proverbial American Dream will look more like a labor trophy and less like a lottery fantasy.

:afro:

Chinatown

Samsung Electronics

chinese-soup-set.jpg cassette.jpg

Ok. It is clear that no one here is interested in supporting a bill if it allow illegal immigrants to have legal residents. Let me try "sweeting the pot." How about if the bill would give legal residency for a LIMITED TIME ONLY. Let's change the amnesty section of the bill to:

================[ AMNESTY SECTION OF BILL ]================

We will give the illegal immigrants who register “legal resident status” and "work visas" FOR ONLY 10 YEARS, but not citizenship. THE LEGAL RESIDENT STATUS AND WORK VISAS WILL ONLY BE IN AFFECT FOR 10 YEARS, AND AFTERWARDS, EVERYONE WHO REGISTERED WILL LOSE THEIR RESIDENT STATUS. NO ONE UNDER THIS PROGRAM CAN APPLY FOR CITIZENSHIP. The registration period will last for only one year after the constitutional amendment becomes law. After that, no one else can register.​

=======================[ END OF BILL ]======================

So, we will get a lot of powerful pro-enforcement laws on the books. The illegal immigrants will only be allowed to stay 10 years and then they will lose their legal status. We will have their names, addresses, and fingerprints which will make them easier to find and deport. We will end up deporting a lot more people under this program than we would without it. We would only have to suffer for 10 years. If this could be done, would anyone support this new version of the bill?

Philip Brown

Last edited:
One thing that I didn't see mentioned is somehow curtailing the sending of money back to the home country. If this outflow could be slowed, or even stopped, that would eliminate one of the big draws attracting foreign workers. It would also help local businesses, since the money flowing out of the U.S. isn't helping anyone except the destination countries.
Where I live, it seems that I'm right between Little Mexico and Little Somalia. On the first of the month (other paydays aren't quite as bad), it's getting so a person doesn't want to go anywhere near a business that offers Western Union. Nearly everyone in line (and the lines are long) appears to be foreign-born, and most of them each have a stack of cash that they're sending out of the U.S. The most recent one I witnessed was about $700, but the average seems to be around $300-$500.
Some time ago, I did some research - it's actually cheaper on average to send money to another country than it is to a neighboring state, and it appears that it's still the case. Checking just now, it costs $6.99-$8.00 to send $100 to Mexico, $8-$11 to India, and $9.99 to Somalia, yet it costs $10-$12 to send it anywhere in the U.S. I'd imagine that it's because there are so many more out-of-country transactions happening than in-country that WU doesn't need to charge as much per transaction in order to make their profits.
Barring a complete ban on sending money out of the U.S., it needs to be made either much more difficult (currently, it's one form and about 5 minutes) or much more expensive. Unfortunately, I don't see that happening anytime soon.

Forum List

Back