-Obama Deports 1,000,000 Hispanics

LOL, I knew this was coming next..still aren't your knees getting raw by now.?

Well living in a town that was actually hit by a terrorist attack..I appreciate that the terrorist that planned it is at the bottom of the ocean. This President was the one who did that.

The last President, George W. Bush..let him waltz out of Tora Bora into a plush Pakistani Mansion. Could it be that he took over his brother's business? Or that his father funded his campaign against the Soviets? Was George W. Bush feeling nostalgic? Or did he feel he was justified. Like these fine conservatives heroes.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-CAcdta_8I]Falwell and Robertson on The 700 Club after 9/11 - YouTube[/ame]

IF your alls hero, Bill Clinton had got Bin Laden AFTER THE FRIST WOULD TRADE CENTER BOMBING. we might not of have HAD 9/11. So your alls rewriting of history, is just THAT.
As for the Obama getting him, all that was set IN MOTION under BUSH. so there again..rewrite your history to make the OBama out to be the hero, and of course he has NO PROBLEM taking all the credit for it. he is such a humble human being.

Ah..so Reagan and Bush funding Bin Laden in Afghanistan gets a pass, but Bill Clinton trying to send a missile up Bin Laden ass gets blamed, in your world. You do know that Republicans blocked Clinton's initiatives to send special forces to get Bin Laden, right? You do know that Republicans blocked Al Gore's legislation to tighten airport security, right?

You see Robertson? You know the guy who opened a law school that the Bush Administration hired their lawyers from? You see what he did? He blamed 9/11 on the ACLU. He blamed 9/11 on the gays. Along with the other chortling idiot..Falwell.

This is what we wound up with as a "sheriff".

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PGmnz5Ow-o]Bush: Truly not concerned about bin Laden (short version) - YouTube[/ame]

And you guys wanna put up another one of the idiots. His name is Jeb.

Plush Pakistani mansion? Haven't we all seen pictures of the plush mansion? This is another lie, like obama had something to do with the attack on the compound. Aside from delaying it for 16 hours trying to find a way out of actually completing it.

Anyone else find it strange they wouldn't RELEASE any pictures of a dead Bin laden, but had no qualms showing them of Gaddafi?

make you wonder?

Plush Pakistani mansion? Haven't we all seen pictures of the plush mansion? This is another lie, like obama had something to do with the attack on the compound. Aside from delaying it for 16 hours trying to find a way out of actually completing it.

Ah..so..the President "isn't" commander-in-chief of the armed forces according to the United States Constitution?

I beg to differ..

You should read it some time.

Anyone else find it strange they wouldn't RELEASE any pictures of a dead Bin laden, but had no qualms showing them of Gaddafi?

make you wonder?

I know this is a toughie..

Gaddafi was captured and killed by rebels.

Osama Bin Laden was killed by American Special Forces.

You guys have trouble telling the difference. It's because you are basically rootin for the terrorists. :D

make you wonder?

You guys have trouble telling the difference. It's because you are basically rootin for the terrorists. :D

Have some more eggnog dear. might help that ugly mood you be in..

make you wonder?

Ugly?

Ugly is what happened to New York with a Republican at the helm.

This is what happened with a Democrat..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_56ox_Zw9w]Time Square party for Osama Bin Laden death - New York 10 - YouTube[/ame]

By the way..anyone else party? You guys seemed pretty glum after your hero died..

Sorry. :lol:

Ugly?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_56ox_Zw9w]Time Square party for Osama Bin Laden death - New York 10 - YouTube[/ame]

By the way..anyone else party? You guys seemed pretty glum after your hero died..

ok dude, whatever you say

Ugly?

Hard to defend...the indefensible..ain't it?

Ugly?

Time Square party for Osama Bin Laden death - New York 10 - YouTube

Hard to defend...the indefensible..ain't it?

whatever dude, you think you are always right, you think you always win, you are THE MAN.

Last edited:
whatever dude, you think you are always right, you think you always win, you are THE MAN.

Wolf...as in Big Bad Wolf.

You just got eaten..Little Red Riding Hood. :D

hardly mr. wolf.. you post a couple videos and that is SUPPOSE to be THE WHOLE TRUTH...
but think whatever you want.

You've posted, what exactly?

Lets sum up. I posted verbatim, what Robertson and Falwell said after 9/11, GW Bush saying he doesn't much care about Bin Laden and New Yorkers partying after the death of Bin Laden..

Your counter point is what?

That stuff is not real?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Wolf...as in Big Bad Wolf.

You just got eaten..Little Red Riding Hood. :D

hardly mr. wolf.. you post a couple videos and that is SUPPOSE to be THE WHOLE TRUTH...

Lets sum up. I posted verbatim, what Robertson and Falwell said after 9/11, GW Bush saying he doesn't much care about Bin Laden and New Yorkers partying after the death of Bin Laden..

That stuff is not real?

My point is who gave a shit about Robertson and Falwell had to say. About as much as you all cared what Jeremiah Wright had to say after 9/11..

but hey, you won..

That stuff is not real?

My point is who gave a shit about Robertson and Falwell had to say. About as much as you all cared what Jeremiah Wright had to say after 9/11..

but hey, you won..

Wright had absolutely no issue to be mad about? That what you are saying? Seriously?

And stop me if you heard this. Wright started a college that trained lawyers. And Obama hired those lawyers. Wait..that didn't happen.

What DID HAPPEN..was Robertson started the Regents College. Bush hired lawyers from THAT college.

See WHY it REALLY matters what Robertson said?

Wipe your mouth little girl. It's still messy from all the christmas gifts you "gave" to the basketball team. :D

Take a break for the holidays, Swallow.

You wanna take a break little girl from the basketball team and swallow my jiz?

Gosh..you are a trooper! :eusa_clap:

But alas..no thanks.

Poor Swallow, trying so hard to drum up business around the holidays. Poor, poor Swallow...

one million...?

I doubt it.

You can doubt it..as you doubt the rest of reality.

But by and large, Obama's been one tough sheriff.

Hardly :rolleyes:

Obama administration announces change in immigration policy | abc7news.com

And it doesn't make a bit of different if 1 million have been deported during his administration if they're all running back across the border later on anyway. All he's doing is using a bucket to bail water out of a sinking ship. When they plug the holes to stop the incoming flow, then I'll be impressed.

Last edited:
Most of those here illegally left children back in Mexico when the came here anyway

Link? Proof?

I don't think a link would help you any. But how many illegal aliens have you seen crossing the border with their parent. Sure they leave family back home. They send billions back to Mexico for their children and sometimes they forget them and start new families.

Remittances

$60 billion dollars are earned by illegal aliens in the U.S. each year. One of Mexico's largest revenue streams (after exports and oil sales) consists of money sent home by legal immigrants and illegal aliens working in the U.S. Economists say this will help Mexico reduce its $17.8 billion defecit and may bolster the peso. $10 billion dollars (as of 2003) are sent back to Mexico annually, according to the Pew Hispanic Center, reported in an Associated Press article, up $800 million from the previous year. ($9 billion dollars were previously sent back annually, according to a September 25, 2002 NPR report). That figure equals what Mexico earns annually from tourism. This is a massive transfer of wealth from America - essentially from America's displaced working poor - to Mexico.
Economic costs of mass immigration (legal and illegal immigration) - CAIR - Colorado Alliance for Immigration Reform

Forum List

Back