The Reality of Deportaions

Jesus fucking Christ!! More stupidity and cruelty!! Have they thought what this will do to the children?? Have they thought how much it will cost to house them. Fucking stupid bastards!!

Exclusive: Trump administration considering separating women, children at U.S.-Mexico border

The policy shift would allow the government to keep parents in custody while they contest deportation or wait for asylum hearings. Children would be put into protective custody with the Department of Health and Human Services, in the "least restrictive setting" while until they can be taken into the care of a U.S. relative or state-sponsored guardian.

Currently, families contesting deportation or applying for asylum are generally released from detention quickly and allowed to remain in the United States until their cases are resolved. A federal appeals court ruling bars prolonged child detention

So, you want to release illegal aliens on to the streets and ask them to come back to court for a hearing on whether they can stay in the country?
So you want to wrench young children away from mothers at great expense to the tax payers, and inflict immense psychological damage to them? You cant even begin to relate to the humanitarian aspects of this, can you? What kind of a human being are you anyway??!!

Jesus fucking Christ!! More stupidity and cruelty!! Have they thought what this will do to the children?? Have they thought how much it will cost to house them. Fucking stupid bastards!!

Exclusive: Trump administration considering separating women, children at U.S.-Mexico border

The policy shift would allow the government to keep parents in custody while they contest deportation or wait for asylum hearings. Children would be put into protective custody with the Department of Health and Human Services, in the "least restrictive setting" while until they can be taken into the care of a U.S. relative or state-sponsored guardian.

Currently, families contesting deportation or applying for asylum are generally released from detention quickly and allowed to remain in the United States until their cases are resolved. A federal appeals court ruling bars prolonged child detention

So, you want to release illegal aliens on to the streets and ask them to come back to court for a hearing on whether they can stay in the country?
So you want to wrench young children away from mothers at great expense to the tax payers, and inflict immense psychological damage to them? You cant even begin to relate to the humanitarian aspects of this, can you? What kind of a human being are you anyway??!!

Answering a question with a question is generally a form of Dodge.

We are done pretending that people who are already here illegally can be trusted to come back to the hearing where they might be deported.

They commited a FELONY. They got caught. Its on them.

Mexico's not such a bad place. I'm sure they'd love going HOME again.

There is NO excuse for sneaking across our borders and skirting our immigration laws.

Anyone who is okay with this form of immigration is a bad American, and a traitor to our nations sovereignty
Is that supposed to be an actual response to the issues that I raised?

They don't need a reason to hate them, Prog. Trump told them to. That's enough. Forget about the economic harm that will be done with all this. You have to remember that people insured under ACA also voted for Trump. Logic is not their forte. They go for the emotional answers.

Who is "them"?

Disingenuous, emotive deflection.

We are done pretending that people who are already here illegally can be trusted to come back to the hearing where they might be deported.
And refusing to answer the question that I posed is dodging the issue that I raised in my post . Again, what sort of a so called human being are you

And refusing to answer the question that I posed is dodging the issue that I raised in my post . Again, what sort of a so called human being are you

You answered a question with a question. Grow the fuck up and answer his before asking yours. It's not that complicated.

Nope. Calling you on dodging my valid question is just the right thing to do.

Rewarding your behavior by answering your questions, when you refuse to answer mine, is enabling bad behavior.

And destructive to reasonable debate.

Parents of underage children are 100% responsible for their children.
These parents KNOW what they are doing and they KNOW it's illegal. They don't give a shit about who has to pay for all the expense involved in looking after the children...and their parents.
There's no difference between a parent who leaves her children on someone's doorstep basically saying: "Here. YOU look after them. I keep spawning them KNOWING I can't take care of them."
If the mexican drug cartels.....sorry government could they'd figure out a way NOT to take any illegal back.
The mexican government sure as hell doesn't want the illegals to be returned.

Nope. Calling you on dodging my valid question is just the right thing to do.

Many do.

Much of what illegals earn isn't spent here and does not benefit our economy. They send the money home in remittances. After oil, remittances is Mexico 's second most profitable source of income.

Far from being innocent, stealing the identity of another inflicts serious harm on the victims. Their credit is ruined. Sometimes they end up owing thousands of dollars. The victim might find that htireis or her retirement benefits have been stolen. Identity theft is not a victimless crime.

Pack them up and send them back.
our drug war is worse, and it affects US citizens.

The reality of deportations is that the only circumstances under consideration are those affecting the illegal. How can we help them, make things better or easier for them. Illegals count, Americans not so much. Fuck those who are the victims of theft, the dead like Kate Steinley, Jamile Shaw, the Bologna family and Brian Terry should be grateful that they were killed by a wonderful, sanctified, guest. Why are their survivors bellyaching? Their loved ones died for the glory of breaking our laws.
our wars on crime, drugs, poverty, and terror, are worse.

Much of what illegals earn isn't spent here and does not benefit our economy. They send the money home in remittances. After oil, remittances is Mexico 's second most profitable source of income.

Far from being innocent, stealing the identity of another inflicts serious harm on the victims. Their credit is ruined. Sometimes they end up owing thousands of dollars. The victim might find that htireis or her retirement benefits have been stolen. Identity theft is not a victimless crime.

Pack them up and send them back.
True to form, you are stating an opinion as fact, and for some reason that is beyond me, seem to think that you need not bother to provide any documentation. That is an appeal to ignorance fallacy but I would not expect more from you.

You have zero credibility. Any one who would claim that same sex marriage leads to cannibalism and that many gay men are in fact cannibals is not to be taken seriously. You did say those things and more!
Same sex marriage does not lead to cannibalism. There are gay men who are cannibals. Does Jeffrey Dahmer ring a bell?

If you are trying to suggest that there are no victims of identity theft you need help beyond the capacity of a message board to provide.
Thank you for again demonstrating that you have nothing meaningful, factual or honest to contribute to a discussion of the economics of immigration. Identity theft :confused-84::confused-84::confused-84: WTF!!!

Aduh! Illegals can't work without a SS# so they steal them. Know what you're talking about before you post a mile-long OP that's fulla bull.

Every illegal deported is a net win for American citizens.

Last edited:
As consumers, illegal immigrants buy goods and services, which stimulates economic growth, while paying taxes and receiving minimal benefits.

Here in Chicago, we spend about $13,500 per year for every illegal alien student in our public schools.
How much in taxes do the parents pay toward that tab?
local taxes fund public schools; the answer may surprise you, if we consider the cost of taxes and the amount of income in terms of percentages.

There is NO excuse for sneaking across our borders and skirting our immigration laws.

Anyone who is okay with this form of immigration is a bad American, and a traitor to our nations sovereignty
Is that supposed to be an actual response to the issues that I raised?

How many illegals do you have living with you?
let's end our alleged wars on crime, drugs, poverty, and terror, until the right wing enacts wartime tax rates for them.

Don't sneak across the border and you won't get deported.

Simple
10USC311 is also, federal law. Gun lovers don't really care about federal law.

Is c
Don't sneak across the border and you won't get deported.

Simple
10USC311 is also, federal law. Gun lovers don't really care about federal law.

What does that have to do with my statement? Besides not a godamn thing?

Forum List

Back