Obama decries right-wing racism in special speech for Mandela day, what about South African racism?

how many different women are raising them ?

Hello, yidna. Regarding American MOTHERS raising, nurturing and socializing our Nation's most precious and cherished assets...

I am curious to learn if our peaceful, responsible American or foreign born neighbors believe Ms. Jazzyslim offers a reasonable explanation why for more than 30 years significant numbers of American urban story-TRUTH-tellers and recording artists have been composing American music art HATEFULLY demeaning and denigrating black or African American girls and women, the MATERNAL HALF of our Nation's black or African American population as untrustworthy, less than human *itches and "hoes" unworthy of respect?

I understand dysfunctional parenting touches the lives of kids residing in EVERY single American community.

HOWEVER, I cannot ignore the FACT that for more than thirty years significant numbers of American recording artists as well as American urban story-TRUTH-tellers raised, nurtured and socialized by African American teen girls and women have been composing music art HATEFULLY demeaning and denigrating black or African American females.

Something is DEFINITELY AMISS when for decades, from coast to coast significant numbers of American urban story-TRUTH-tellers, including Mr. Barack “My Brother’s Keeper” Obama & Mrs. Michelle "Girl Power" Obama's friends and WH guests, are HATEFULLY characterizing their moms, sisters, grandmas, daughters, aunts and nieces as less than human *itches and/or "hoes" unworthy of respect.

I could understand a few American music performers hating-on females.

Though when large numbers of musically inclined Americans of African descent are hating on females...evidently THERE IS A PROBLEM!
___
Related Videos:

YouTube search terms: "Oprah Winfrey Dancing On Table Tops, Fixing The 'Hole In Your Soul'"

the inner city family has been decimated by left wing policy !

Frankly, Yidnar...I point fingers at ALL elected public official, as well as my American neighbors frightened to death of being declared a racist if they speak the truth or share honest opinions....

....for WILLFULLY IGNORING America's current *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS, aka America's potentially life scarring SYSTEMIC & GENERATIONAL Culture of Black or African American Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect and Maltreatment that evolved from America's multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism!

Peace.

2m7dk51.jpg

If Africans getting their land away from the invaders means I am a sicko then ok.

This dude does nothing but troll.

Who are you talking about? You?

Stfu. I'm not talking about your dumb ass.

Little boy I got kids your age. You're the dumb ass.

The same ONE I had them with white boy.

How many women are you running from paying alimony to?

Frankly, Yidnar...I point fingers at ALL elected public official, as well as my American neighbors frightened to death of being declared a racist if they speak the truth or share honest opinions....

....for WILLFULLY IGNORING America's current *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS, aka America's potentially life scarring SYSTEMIC & GENERATIONAL Culture of Black or African American Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect and Maltreatment that evolved from America's multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism!

Peace.

2m7dk51.jpg

th

Hello, yidna. Regarding American MOTHERS raising, nurturing and socializing our Nation's most precious and cherished assets...

I am curious to learn if our peaceful, responsible American or foreign born neighbors believe Ms. Jazzyslim offers a reasonable explanation why for more than 30 years significant numbers of American urban story-TRUTH-tellers and recording artists have been composing American music art HATEFULLY demeaning and denigrating black or African American girls and women, the MATERNAL HALF of our Nation's black or African American population as untrustworthy, less than human *itches and "hoes" unworthy of respect?

I understand dysfunctional parenting touches the lives of kids residing in EVERY single American community.

HOWEVER, I cannot ignore the FACT that for more than thirty years significant numbers of American recording artists as well as American urban story-TRUTH-tellers raised, nurtured and socialized by African American teen girls and women have been composing music art HATEFULLY demeaning and denigrating black or African American females.

Something is DEFINITELY AMISS when for decades, from coast to coast significant numbers of American urban story-TRUTH-tellers, including Mr. Barack “My Brother’s Keeper” Obama & Mrs. Michelle "Girl Power" Obama's friends and WH guests, are HATEFULLY characterizing their moms, sisters, grandmas, daughters, aunts and nieces as less than human *itches and/or "hoes" unworthy of respect.

I could understand a few American music performers hating-on females.

Though when large numbers of musically inclined Americans of African descent are hating on females...evidently THERE IS A PROBLEM!
___
Related Videos:

YouTube search terms: "Oprah Winfrey Dancing On Table Tops, Fixing The 'Hole In Your Soul'"

th

Thanks for not making sense or adding anything of value to the conversation.
DCuMO7RVoAAAMof.jpg
Yes, I do say I'm white. As usual you have no point. Just your pathetic victimhood.
You GOD DAM RIGHT that I'm a victim.

Is that supposed to be some shaming tactic ?

I'm, a victim of systematic white supremacy.
the greatest threat to you is aids and other black men the 2 biggest killers of idiots like you !

th

By using the word victim they want you to assume the role of a helpless, hapless person that does nothing to fight against or control your own circumstances within the conditions forced upon you.
He already assumed the role of victim. I had nothing to do with it.
You have nothing to do with anything. Youre an irrelevant.white person.
No one is irrelevant. Your racism is on full display. Thank you for devaluing yourself to the rest of the crowd.
You are irrelevant. Youre white to boot. No wonder you lack in so many areas.
if blacks are superior then why in the hell are black countries so much poorer than white countries ??

Colonization by whites bitch.

th

Stolen from who? All the negroid tribes did was murder and steal the land from each other.

Hello, Hawk.

Africans started slavery - how it REALLY happened - YouTube

African American Lives 2 . Profiles . Tom Joyner | PBS

Larry Elder - Slavery: What They Didn't Teach in My High School

2hob9sh.jpg

Peace.

Yup and Shaka Zulu was a mass murderer.

Larry Elder? :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Hello, IM2. Reading the content and comments you post on USM I have no choice...

I HAVE to believe you belong to a large population of "crazy, DYSFUNCTIONAL negros" this man with a great hairstyle and excellent taste in background music is speaking about.

"Perturbed American Sharing Concerns RE: Dysfunctional ‘Black’ Americans Impeding ‘Black’ Achievement" ~RINGOTVRAW "I SPEAK THE TRUTH."

IM2, I CONTINUE waiting for you to explain to your readers, fans and supporters WHY President "My Brother's Keeper" and First Lady Mrs. "GIRL POWER" Obama urban-TRUTH-teller friends and WH guests compose music HATEFULLY denigrating large numbers of black or American girls and women of African descent as less than human Bitches and HOES or THOTS undeserving of being treated with basic human respect....

14ih1uc.jpg

th

The regressives won’t talk about what’s going on in South Africa.

If they can succeed in white genocide there, it will give them lots of hope for for Europe and America.
If Africans succeed in killing off all the whites there then bravo for them. I will observe whatever national holiday they create in honor of the event.
starvation is the only thing they will have to celebrate .MP warns of starvation if South African farmers come to Australia | Daily Mail Online

I doubt that.

th

If they can succeed in white genocide there, it will give them lots of hope for for Europe and America.
If Africans succeed in killing off all the whites there then bravo for them. I will observe whatever national holiday they create in honor of the event.
starvation is the only thing they will have to celebrate .MP warns of starvation if South African farmers come to Australia | Daily Mail Online

I doubt that.

th

If blacks didn't have "whitey" to blame their failures on? They would be sooooo fucked.

DCuMO7RVoAAAMof.jpg
Yes, I do say I'm white. As usual you have no point. Just your pathetic victimhood.

the greatest threat to you is aids and other black men the 2 biggest killers of idiots like you !
And who created Aids ? White people

^thanks for proving my point.
Your point was someone would go to europe and commit genocide. My point is that whites possessing stolen land in Africa need to die or leave.

Stolen from who? All the negroid tribes did was murder and steal the land from each other.
From the Black people that lived there. Whites were still eating each other in europe and murdering each other.

The negroids were the ones killing each other. Whites just wanted some ports for trade routes to Asia. The Africans didn’t even know how to build ships. They were even too dumb to realize the gold and diamonds they were sitting on could be traded for wealth.

But, go on and tell us how much more advanced the negroids were to the whites that showed up. Those fictions are always good for a laugh.

DCuMO7RVoAAAMof.jpg

And who created Aids ? White people

Homosexual Africans that like raping apes as well.

DCuMO7RVoAAAMof.jpg

No, you are a victim of your own bullshit. You are your own worst enemy.

DCuMO7RVoAAAMof.jpg

Nope. I'm victim of white supremacy

Thats not racism. Thats self defense.
I realize you have an exceptional ability to rationalize but I'd be interested in knowing how you worked that one out.

In case you haven't been paying attention, what is going on in South Africa presently is a virtual repeat of the Mau Mau uprising in Kenya, circa 1950s. White farmers are being ambushed by mobs of Blacks and tortured, raped and murdered in the most fiendishly cruel ways imaginable. And for your information, while the White South Africans were cruel they never took things as far as some of the atrocities I've read and heard about.

Does your hatred of Whites extend to behaving in that way if the opportunity arose? If not, why not?
It was pretty simple. Whites violently stole Black land. They are fighting back. You used the term uprising. One would think if you used that word you understand what I am talking about.

What made it Black land?

DCuMO7RVoAAAMof.jpg

I never believed that White's were supreme, but if you insist that they are, then there is little hope for you.

Homosexual Africans that like raping apes as well.
A white men giving blk ppl lectures on fked up sexual ways. Really ?

White family of pedophiles raped kids for 30 years before being caught
White Husband and wife accused of raping children, committing sex crimes over 10-year span
White deadliest Catch' star Edgar Hansen Admits Sexually Abusing 16-Year-Old Girl..And he only received probation

Do you want more ?

You asked who created AIDS. Don’t deflect just because you don’t like the answer.

DCuMO7RVoAAAMof.jpg

How so? Klansmen beat you up?

Forum List

Back