Obama decries right-wing racism in special speech for Mandela day, what about South African racism?

The regressives won’t talk about what’s going on in South Africa.

If they can succeed in white genocide there, it will give them lots of hope for for Europe and America.
If Africans succeed in killing off all the whites there then bravo for them. I will observe whatever national holiday they create in honor of the event.

Thank you for admitting what a psychopathic, homicidal, hate-driven monster you are. Believe it or not, I do appreciate your candor.

2u5rw9u.jpg

n5k3kp.jpg

Regarding apparent "PRO BLACK" minded, 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim Barack "My Brother's Keeper" Obama.

Respectfully, I am curious to learn your opinion of my firm, unwavering belief that illogical thinking 'Pro Black' minded, 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim President Mr. Barack “My Brother’s Keeper” Obama and First Lady Mrs. Michelle “Girl Power” Obama WILLFULLY promoted GUN VIOLENCE, racism, bigotry, hate, as well as FEAR of black or American citizens of African descent...

...when they invited to their children's and Nation's home apparent or admitted emotionally troubled/ill/disturbed American urban story-TRUTH-tellers composing, performing and promoting American music art vividly describing the VIOLENT, SUIC*DAL, HOMIC*DAL 'people and community harming behaviors' they actively participated in, or witnessed other emotionally ill American citizens engaging in? (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic*de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*)

Peaceful, Responsible American or Foreign Born Neighbor, I am referring to American urban-TRUTH-tellers and 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victims Shawn "Jay Z" Carter and Nasir "Nas" Jones, as well as admitted emotionally ill Kendrick Lamar, to name a 'few' Obama friends and WH guests composing and promoting female demeaning American music art HATEFULLY informing our world that black or American girls and women of African descent, aka the MATERNAL HALF of our population, should be viewed as less than human *itches and treated like "hoes" or *hores unworthy of basic human respect.

280qs9d.jpg

2lsbokk.jpg

Peaceful, Responsible American or Foreign Born Neighbor, do you believe President Barack Obama and his apparent star-struck "Girl Power" wife were acting in the best interests of our Nation, as well as our peaceful, responsible black or American neighbors, friends and co-workers of African descent, OR their apparent or admitted emotionally ill urban story-TRUTH-tellers friends...

...when America's First "cool" Presidential Couple actively promoted VIOLENT, FEMALE DEMEANING, HATEFUL music, as well as promoting the recording careers of their admitted or apparent emotionally ill urban-TRUTH-teller WH guests and friends who compose HATEFUL, VIOLENCE RIDDLED American music artistry?

Peaceful, Responsible American or Foreign Born Neighbor, one final question. Do YOU believe President Barack "My Brother's Keeper" and Mrs. Michelle "GIRL POWER" Obama were acting in the best interests of, or promoting a positive HEALTHY image of our black or American friends, neighbors, co-workers or family relatives of African descent...

...when they CHOSE to invite to their children's and Nation's home, more than a dozen apparent or admitted emotionally ill American music recording artists and urban story-TRUTH-tellers composing and promoting American music art portraying black or African American citizens, in particular teen boys and adult men...

...as depressed, angry, frustrated, violent, female hating, sometimes suic!dal, homic!dal thinking teen and adult citizens (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*) largely lacking compassion, empathy and respect for their peaceful, as well as less fortunate neighbors?

2f054de.jpg

___
Now that 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor Oprah Winfrey LOUDLY addressed our Nation's *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS, will YOU, a responsible, caring American citizen join Oprah & Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, pediatrician & CEO of 'The Center For Youth Wellness', in passionately calling for a National MOVEMENT educating American & foreign born primary child caregivers about a potentially life scarring medical disease/condition:

"Childhood Trauma" aka
"Adverse Childhood Experiences" (#ACEs)
___
During a March 11, 2018 '60 Minutes' segment titled, "Treating Trauma," Oprah Winfrey, a 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor, shared knowledge regarding America's easily PREVENTABLE, though potentially life scarring *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS.

Knowledge Oprah exuberantly declares is a "game changer."

YouTube search terms: "Oprah Winfrey Dancing On Table Tops, Fixing The 'Hole In Your Soul'"

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect*; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

If they can succeed in white genocide there, it will give them lots of hope for for Europe and America.
If Africans succeed in killing off all the whites there then bravo for them. I will observe whatever national holiday they create in honor of the event.

Thank you for admitting what a psychopathic, homicidal, hate-driven monster you are. Believe it or not, I do appreciate your candor.
I'm guessing youre a white dude. I have no feelings either way on what you appreciate or dont appreciate.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

^thanks for proving my point.
Your point was someone would go to europe and commit genocide. My point is that whites possessing stolen land in Africa need to die or leave.

Stolen from who? All the negroid tribes did was murder and steal the land from each other.

Your point was someone would go to europe and commit genocide. My point is that whites possessing stolen land in Africa need to die or leave.

Stolen from who? All the negroid tribes did was murder and steal the land from each other.

Stolen from the people who lived there. Whites were slaughtering each other in Europe so don't even try it.

You white racists are some really dumb people.

From the Black people that lived there. Whites were still eating each other in europe and murdering each other.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

starvation is the only thing they will have to celebrate .MP warns of starvation if South African farmers come to Australia | Daily Mail Online

From the Black people that lived there. Whites were still eating each other in europe and murdering each other.
i think you are confusing Europe with modern day Congo !

Hello, Hawk.

Africans started slavery - how it REALLY happened - YouTube

African American Lives 2 . Profiles . Tom Joyner | PBS

Larry Elder - Slavery: What They Didn't Teach in My High School

2hob9sh.jpg

Peace.

Yup and Shaka Zulu was a mass murderer.

Larry Elder? :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Hello, IM2. Reading the content and comments you post on USM I have no choice...

I HAVE to believe you belong to a large population of "crazy, DYSFUNCTIONAL negros" this man with a great hairstyle and excellent taste in background music is speaking about.

"Perturbed American Sharing Concerns RE: Dysfunctional ‘Black’ Americans Impeding ‘Black’ Achievement" ~RINGOTVRAW "I SPEAK THE TRUTH."

IM2, I CONTINUE waiting for you to explain to your readers, fans and supporters WHY President "My Brother's Keeper" and First Lady Mrs. "GIRL POWER" Obama urban-TRUTH-teller friends and WH guests compose music HATEFULLY denigrating large numbers of black or American girls and women of African descent as less than human Bitches and HOES or THOTS undeserving of being treated with basic human respect....

14ih1uc.jpg

You are a sicko
If Africans getting their land away from the invaders means I am a sicko then ok.

This dude does nothing but troll.

Who are you talking about? You?

Stfu. I'm not talking about your dumb ass.

Little boy I got kids your age. You're the dumb ass.
how many different women are raising them ?

Thanks for not making sense or adding anything of value to the conversation.
DCuMO7RVoAAAMof.jpg
Yes, I do say I'm white. As usual you have no point. Just your pathetic victimhood.
You GOD DAM RIGHT that I'm a victim.

Is that supposed to be some shaming tactic ?

I'm, a victim of systematic white supremacy.
the greatest threat to you is aids and other black men the 2 biggest killers of idiots like you !

You GOD DAM RIGHT that I'm a victim.

Is that supposed to be some shaming tactic ?

I'm, a victim of systematic white supremacy.
By using the word victim they want you to assume the role of a helpless, hapless person that does nothing to fight against or control your own circumstances within the conditions forced upon you.
He already assumed the role of victim. I had nothing to do with it.
You have nothing to do with anything. Youre an irrelevant.white person.
No one is irrelevant. Your racism is on full display. Thank you for devaluing yourself to the rest of the crowd.
You are irrelevant. Youre white to boot. No wonder you lack in so many areas.
if blacks are superior then why in the hell are black countries so much poorer than white countries ??

how many different women are raising them ?

Hello, yidna. Regarding American MOTHERS raising, nurturing and socializing our Nation's most precious and cherished assets...

I am curious to learn if our peaceful, responsible American or foreign born neighbors believe Ms. Jazzyslim offers a reasonable explanation why for more than 30 years significant numbers of American urban story-TRUTH-tellers and recording artists have been composing American music art HATEFULLY demeaning and denigrating black or African American girls and women, the MATERNAL HALF of our Nation's black or African American population as untrustworthy, less than human *itches and "hoes" unworthy of respect?

I understand dysfunctional parenting touches the lives of kids residing in EVERY single American community.

HOWEVER, I cannot ignore the FACT that for more than thirty years significant numbers of American recording artists as well as American urban story-TRUTH-tellers raised, nurtured and socialized by African American teen girls and women have been composing music art HATEFULLY demeaning and denigrating black or African American females.

Something is DEFINITELY AMISS when for decades, from coast to coast significant numbers of American urban story-TRUTH-tellers, including Mr. Barack “My Brother’s Keeper” Obama & Mrs. Michelle "Girl Power" Obama's friends and WH guests, are HATEFULLY characterizing their moms, sisters, grandmas, daughters, aunts and nieces as less than human *itches and/or "hoes" unworthy of respect.

I could understand a few American music performers hating-on females.

Though when large numbers of musically inclined Americans of African descent are hating on females...evidently THERE IS A PROBLEM!
___
Related Videos:

YouTube search terms: "Oprah Winfrey Dancing On Table Tops, Fixing The 'Hole In Your Soul'"

Forum List

Back