Obama decries right-wing racism in special speech for Mandela day, what about South African racism?

Thats not racism. Thats self defense.
I realize you have an exceptional ability to rationalize but I'd be interested in knowing how you worked that one out.

In case you haven't been paying attention, what is going on in South Africa presently is a virtual repeat of the Mau Mau uprising in Kenya, circa 1950s. White farmers are being ambushed by mobs of Blacks and tortured, raped and murdered in the most fiendishly cruel ways imaginable. And for your information, while the White South Africans were cruel they never took things as far as some of the atrocities I've read and heard about.

Does your hatred of Whites extend to behaving in that way if the opportunity arose? If not, why not?
It was pretty simple. Whites violently stole Black land. They are fighting back. You used the term uprising. One would think if you used that word you understand what I am talking about.

"The depth of his courage and convictions, and the price he paid for them, inspired and challenged countless others to be better and to work for something bigger than themselves." —President Bill Clinton
Then he went out and imprisoned more Black people than any previous president. Hollow words.
They deserved it
Whites in S.Africa deserved to be killed.

Your trolling is downright uninspired, dude. Sad.
What you think of me is none of my business.

I realize you have an exceptional ability to rationalize but I'd be interested in knowing how you worked that one out.

In case you haven't been paying attention, what is going on in South Africa presently is a virtual repeat of the Mau Mau uprising in Kenya, circa 1950s. White farmers are being ambushed by mobs of Blacks and tortured, raped and murdered in the most fiendishly cruel ways imaginable. And for your information, while the White South Africans were cruel they never took things as far as some of the atrocities I've read and heard about.

Does your hatred of Whites extend to behaving in that way if the opportunity arose? If not, why not?
It was pretty simple. Whites violently stole Black land. They are fighting back. You used the term uprising. One would think if you used that word you understand what I am talking about.

Does that mean Europe has the right to throw all black migrants back out into the sea? Just curious, since that seems to be the "logic" you're using. The land itself has a skin color now.

The regressives won’t talk about what’s going on in South Africa.

If they can succeed in white genocide there, it will give them lots of hope for for Europe and America.
If Africans succeed in killing off all the whites there then bravo for them. I will observe whatever national holiday they create in honor of the event.
You are a sicko
If Africans getting their land away from the invaders means I am a sicko then ok.

This dude does nothing but troll.

Who are you talking about? You?
I must have hurt his emotions. He has been stalking me for awhile now.

If Africans succeed in killing off all the whites there then bravo for them. I will observe whatever national holiday they create in honor of the event.
You are a sicko
If Africans getting their land away from the invaders means I am a sicko then ok.

This dude does nothing but troll.

Who are you talking about? You?
I must have hurt his emotions. He has been stalking me for awhile now.

Posting == stalking now. Interesting.

Now if I started PM'ing you, I could see that. But making fun of your ridiculous commentary? That's just something you invite upon yourself.

The regressives won’t talk about what’s going on in South Africa.

If they can succeed in white genocide there, it will give them lots of hope for for Europe and America.
^thanks for proving my point.
Your point was someone would go to europe and commit genocide. My point is that whites possessing stolen land in Africa need to die or leave.

Does that mean Europe has the right to throw all black migrants back out into the sea? Just curious, since that seems to be the "logic" you're using. The land itself has a skin color now.
When did Black migrants invade europe and take their land? Just curious since that belief is illogical.

When did Black migrants invade europe and take their land? Just curious since that belief is illogical.

They sail in on piece of shit boats (frequently getting themselves killed in the process), knowing that when they get to Europe they can take advantage of the generosity of the Europeans. It's not like they're invited; they just show up. Sounds like an invasion to me, no?

"WHAT COUNTS IN LIFE IS NOT THE MERE FACT THAT WE HAVE LIVED. IT IS WHAT DIFFERENCE WE HAVE MADE TO THE LIVES OF OTHERS THAT WILL DETERMINE THE SIGNIFICANCE OF THE LIFE WE LEAD." -NELSON MANDELA

They sail in on piece of shit boats (frequently getting themselves killed in the process), knowing that when they get to Europe they can take advantage of the generosity of the Europeans. It's not like they're invited; they just show up. Sounds like an invasion to me, no?
I dont care how they get there. I asked you when did they invade europe and steal land?

I dont care how they get there. I asked you when did they invade europe and steal land?

They "steal" from the taxpayers. How about that?

Though, why am I talking to you? All you do is troll. Hmm ...

To be honest, I agree that white people should leave Africa completely. Take all their money and resources with them. That's a good idea. We should also stop giving aid to African countries. Clearly, white people with money are not wanted in Africa.

To be honest, I agree that white people should leave Africa completely. Take all their money and resources with them. That's a good idea. We should also stop giving aid to African countries. Clearly, white people with money are not wanted in Africa.
Its probably best you dont talk to me as I seem to frustrate and anger you.

Yes please leave and dont look back.

You amuse me. Which is the only reason I haven't set you to ignore, since you never say anything that's actually interesting in and of itself. Your buffoonery cracks me up sometimes. You remind me very much of the president; an unlikable idiot who nonetheless provides great entertainment value.

You amuse me. Which is the only reason I haven't set you to ignore, since you never say anything that's actually interesting in and of itself. Your buffoonery cracks me up sometimes. You remind me very much of the president; an unlikable idiot who nonetheless provides great entertainment value.
You amuse me too. Its funny watching you foam at the mouth whenever I post but never make a coherent point.

You amuse me too. Its funny watching you foam at the mouth whenever I post but never make a coherent point.

Probably because you never say anything worth making a coherent point about. All you do is troll. You have your little shtick. I get it. But after a while, the "edge" does get dull.

At least IM2 is sincere in his wacky beliefs. I wouldn't be surprised if you're just some bored white guy going for the low-hanging fruit.

Probably because you never say anything worth making a coherent point about. All you do is troll. You have your little shtick. I get it. But after a while, the "edge" does get dull.

At least IM2 is sincere in his wacky beliefs. I wouldn't be surprised if you're just some bored white guy going for the low-hanging fruit.
If all you think I do is troll why do you get so bent out of shape? Your actions belie your words. You are emotionally distraught over my posts.

Thats an oxymoron most white guys are the low hanging fruit.

If all you think I do is troll why do you get so bent out of shape? Your actions belie your words. You are emotionally distraught over my posts.

I'm actually pretty sure you're not even black. Lul.

Ouch. I guess my life is over if I am not Black.

Oh well ... I think I've seen all the trolling you have to offer. It's pretty simplistic, but I'll admit, it's effective if people aren't aware of what you're doing.

I'll go ahead and set you to ignore now.

Oh well ... I think I've seen all the trolling you have to offer. It's pretty simplistic, but I'll admit, it's effective if people aren't aware of what you're doing.

I'll go ahead and set you to ignore now.
Good. Your blood pressure will thank you.

Forum List

Back