Obama decries right-wing racism in special speech for Mandela day, what about South African racism?

• Banned
"blacks were often willing to exploit other blacks in Apartheid-era South Africa" - President Obama

Probably the reason he didn't call out South Africa is because he never led the country of South Africa.

He DID lead the USA however.

The regressives won’t talk about what’s going on in South Africa.

If they can succeed in white genocide there, it will give them lots of hope for for Europe and America.

• Banned
i detest racism whether it comes from a black man or a white man.

God that feels good to say. ah

If they can succeed in white genocide there, it will give them lots of hope for for Europe and America.
If Africans succeed in killing off all the whites there then bravo for them. I will observe whatever national holiday they create in honor of the event.

we won't rest on the accomplishments of Mandela. there's more to do.

no person is born with hatred in their heart. they are taught to hate. so they can be taught to love. LOVE COMES MORE NATURALLY TO THE HUMAN HEART! LOVE COMES MORE NATURALLY TO THE HUMAN HEART!

let's be joyful in our struggle so that the next generation can say: "basquebromance kept the fight going"

If Africans succeed in killing off all the whites there then bravo for them. I will observe whatever national holiday they create in honor of the event.
You are a sicko

we won't rest on the accomplishments of Mandela. there's more to do.

no person is born with hatred in their heart. they are taught to hate. so they can be taught to love. LOVE COMES MORE NATURALLY TO THE HUMAN HEART! LOVE COMES MORE NATURALLY TO THE HUMAN HEART!

let's be joyful in our struggle so that the next generation can say: "basquebromance kept the fight going"
Why do people say this?

"LOVE COMES MORE NATURALLY TO THE HUMAN HEART!" than hate?

You are a sicko
If Africans getting their land away from the invaders means I am a sicko then ok.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Obama doesn't care about the epic rape and murder problem in SO.
People should GTFO of SO before they are killed.

Forum List

Back