Obama decries right-wing racism in special speech for Mandela day, what about South African racism?

DCuMO7RVoAAAMof.jpg
Yes, I do say I'm white. As usual you have no point. Just your pathetic victimhood.
You GOD DAM RIGHT that I'm a victim.

Is that supposed to be some shaming tactic ?

I'm, a victim of systematic white supremacy.

No, you are a victim of your own bullshit. You are your own worst enemy.
Nope. I'm victim of white supremacy

I never believed that White's were supreme, but if you insist that they are, then there is little hope for you.
I never said that whites were supreme. I am saying white supremacy. That just means they are in a superior position. That does not mean better

You are a sicko
If Africans getting their land away from the invaders means I am a sicko then ok.

This dude does nothing but troll.

Who are you talking about? You?

Stfu. I'm not talking about your dumb ass.

Little boy I got kids your age. You're the dumb ass.
Lol hilarious.
I honestly thought you were like 15. A racist ignorant little 15 year old that would probably end up in prison.
I kinda still think you are though. Its hard to imagine grown ass men as fucking retarded as you.

Its hilarious watching racists bitch about racism.
I fucking LOVE this place!

He already assumed the role of victim. I had nothing to do with it.
You have nothing to do with anything. Youre an irrelevant.white person.
No one is irrelevant. Your racism is on full display. Thank you for devaluing yourself to the rest of the crowd.
You are irrelevant. Youre white to boot. No wonder you lack in so many areas.
if blacks are superior then why in the hell are black countries so much poorer than white countries ??

Colonization by whites bitch.

th
so a so called inferior race invaded overpowered and dominated blacks ??

You have nothing to do with anything. Youre an irrelevant.white person.
No one is irrelevant. Your racism is on full display. Thank you for devaluing yourself to the rest of the crowd.
You are irrelevant. Youre white to boot. No wonder you lack in so many areas.
if blacks are superior then why in the hell are black countries so much poorer than white countries ??

Colonization by whites bitch.

th
so a so called inferior race invaded overpowered and dominated blacks ??
doesnt sound like they are inferior to me !

Thanks for not making sense or adding anything of value to the conversation.
DCuMO7RVoAAAMof.jpg
Yes, I do say I'm white. As usual you have no point. Just your pathetic victimhood.

the greatest threat to you is aids and other black men the 2 biggest killers of idiots like you !
And who created Aids ? White people
bwaa haaa haaa you are an absolute idiot ! we are treating and curing aids esp in Africa !

DCuMO7RVoAAAMof.jpg

the greatest threat to you is aids and other black men the 2 biggest killers of idiots like you !
Are you insane? oops, it should read You are insane

Last edited by a moderator:
DCuMO7RVoAAAMof.jpg

No, you are a victim of your own bullshit. You are your own worst enemy.
Nope. I'm victim of white supremacy
There is no talking to someone as ignorant and obtuse as you. Wallow in your self imposed pity. I'm done with you.

Homosexual Africans that like raping apes as well.
A white men giving blk ppl lectures on fked up sexual ways. Really ?

White family of pedophiles raped kids for 30 years before being caught
White Husband and wife accused of raping children, committing sex crimes over 10-year span
White deadliest Catch' star Edgar Hansen Admits Sexually Abusing 16-Year-Old Girl..And he only received probation

Do you want more ?

You asked who created AIDS. Don’t deflect just because you don’t like the answer.
As usual, your racist mind makes things up. Whites did not start aids.

DCuMO7RVoAAAMof.jpg

You really are stupid, you know that?

The regressives won’t talk about what’s going on in South Africa.

If they can succeed in white genocide there, it will give them lots of hope for for Europe and America.
If Africans succeed in killing off all the whites there then bravo for them. I will observe whatever national holiday they create in honor of the event.
starvation is the only thing they will have to celebrate .MP warns of starvation if South African farmers come to Australia | Daily Mail Online

I doubt that.

th

If blacks didn't have "whitey" to blame their failures on? They would be sooooo fucked.
If whitey wasnt around to fuck up everything civilization would have never been interrupted.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Thats not racism. Thats self defense.
I realize you have an exceptional ability to rationalize but I'd be interested in knowing how you worked that one out.

In case you haven't been paying attention, what is going on in South Africa presently is a virtual repeat of the Mau Mau uprising in Kenya, circa 1950s. White farmers are being ambushed by mobs of Blacks and tortured, raped and murdered in the most fiendishly cruel ways imaginable. And for your information, while the White South Africans were cruel they never took things as far as some of the atrocities I've read and heard about.

Does your hatred of Whites extend to behaving in that way if the opportunity arose? If not, why not?
It was pretty simple. Whites violently stole Black land. They are fighting back. You used the term uprising. One would think if you used that word you understand what I am talking about.

What made it Black land?
The Black people that lived there dummy.

I realize you have an exceptional ability to rationalize but I'd be interested in knowing how you worked that one out.

In case you haven't been paying attention, what is going on in South Africa presently is a virtual repeat of the Mau Mau uprising in Kenya, circa 1950s. White farmers are being ambushed by mobs of Blacks and tortured, raped and murdered in the most fiendishly cruel ways imaginable. And for your information, while the White South Africans were cruel they never took things as far as some of the atrocities I've read and heard about.

Does your hatred of Whites extend to behaving in that way if the opportunity arose? If not, why not?
It was pretty simple. Whites violently stole Black land. They are fighting back. You used the term uprising. One would think if you used that word you understand what I am talking about.

What made it Black land?
well go back then ! im sure if enough blacks raised hell and demanded to be returned to Africa something could be done !

What made it Black land?
well go back then ! im sure if enough blacks raised hell and demanded to be returned to Africa something could be done !
Already been back and plan to be buried there. I'll go again when I feel I have spent enough time here giving white boys indigestion.

:whip:

What made it Black land?
Already been back and plan to be buried there. I'll go again when I feel I have spent enough time here giving white boys indigestion.
next time you go back eat a lot of spicy foods before you get there ! especially if you are going to the congo .....that way you can give them indigestion !:whip:

What are your thoughts about so many Blacks who have achieved their dream of moving to Africa have done so only to return disappointed because they didn't like what they found and because they were not welcomed by the native population. I recall Richard Pryor in a candid discussion with a number of Black notables saying he didn't realize how good living in America is until he went to Africa. He said any American Black who is thinking about moving to Africa, ". . .better have plenty of money and be ready to spend it."

What is it you are expecting from your migration to Africa? And do you know any American Blacks who have moved there? What do they have to say about it?

What are your thoughts about so many Blacks who have achieved their dream of moving to Africa have done so only to return disappointed because they didn't like what they found and because they were not welcomed by the native population. I recall Richard Pryor in a candid discussion with a number of Black notables saying he didn't realize how good living in America is until he went to Africa. He said any American Black who is thinking about moving to Africa, ". . .better have plenty of money and be ready to spend it."

What is it you are expecting from your migration to Africa? And do you know any American Blacks who have moved there? What do they have to say about it?
Every Black American person I spoke to in Africa were very happy the moved there. Frankly I dont know any Blacks that moved back from Africa due to any problem with living in Africa. The ones I know that came back did so because they missed their families. This is why I laugh at white people that claim Africa is bad. I simply know better.

I dont understand your last question. What does anyone expect when they move somewhere?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Why do these idiots constantly ask this question? Why don't these not wanting to pay taxes, whining about the government all the time bigots move back to Europe since they are so dissatisfied with America?

Why do these idiots constantly ask this question? Why don't these not wanting to pay taxes, whining about the government all the time bigots move back to Europe since they are so dissatisfied with America?
You're ignoring an important consideration. Complaining about taxes and government is as natural and normal as complaining about rain and snow but is not the same as expressing general dissatisfaction with life in America

Based on everything I've seen and heard about other countries America is a truly wonderful place. I say that from the perspective of an average middle-class man. But while I frequently hear Black Americans complaining about life in America the fact is Black Americans at every social level enjoy a much higher standard of living and endure far less political oppression than do Blacks in any other country.

The regressives won’t talk about what’s going on in South Africa.

If they can succeed in white genocide there, it will give them lots of hope for for Europe and America.
If Africans succeed in killing off all the whites there then bravo for them. I will observe whatever national holiday they create in honor of the event.
Racist Assholes Day has a nice ring to it. Enjoy!

Forum List

Back