Obama bows down to Saudi King

Oh my god, he did the same with Queen Elizabeth. You all will never drag Obama down to the level of idiocy displayed by Bush everywhere he went.

The Obamas are admired all over the world.

This ISN'T about Obama.

This is about any POTUS of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA bowing down to ANYBODY.

Bad BAD move.

Motherfuckers ought to bow down to our POTUS.

We keep their monarchy in power.

Osama would eat them alive if it weren't for the West propping them up.

I would not bow to the "Saudi King",

I would shake his hand like a American.

Oh my god, he did the same with Queen Elizabeth. You all will never drag Obama down to the level of idiocy displayed by Bush everywhere he went.

This ISN'T about Obama.

Bad BAD move.

Glad to see some consistency here. If there was a case to be made to bowing to monarchy, it wouldn't be Sauds, as they would have all of us killed.

This ISN'T about Obama.

Bad BAD move.

It wasn't a bow. If it were, he would not have reached out to shake the Saudi's hand. You don't touch when you're bowing.

You people really know how to blow everything out of proportion.

Sheesh.

This ISN'T about Obama.

Bad BAD move.

It wasn't a bow. If it were, he would not have reached out to shake the Saudi's hand. You don't touch when you're bowing.

Sheesh.

maybe he wasn't reaching for his hand......

• Thanks
Reactions: del

This ISN'T about Obama.

Bad BAD move.

Sheesh.

are you serous? did you see the video in the OP link? obama is absolutely bowing. that is no handshake....

Is there another angle of this clip? Cannot tell if part of his bow was first doing the Muslim hand across the heart thing, followed by what we see: the king extending his hand (to release him from his show of fealty?)

Frankly I cannot find a good way to look at what he did. What I see is either something to symbolize US contriteness/acceptance of status or something Muslim.

Bowing? That's nothing. As others have pointed out, Bush and Abdullah seemed to have a "thing" going on for a while.

First date:
bush+saudi+king+3.jpg

Checking out the goods:
bush-abdullah.jpg

Going in for the kill:
bush.abdullah.jpg

Why is Obama even visiting the evil empire that financed the worst terrorist attack on US soil ? Where is the outrage from the left ? Do you now LOVE the Saudi's ?

Why is Obama even visiting the evil empire that financed the worst terrorist attack on US soil ? Where is the outrage from the left ? Do you now LOVE the Saudi's ?

Dude, haven't you noticed? You can't be President without bending over and taking it from Israel and Saudi Arabia... occasionally at the same time.

The kissing one is an obvious fake. Holding hands between men of close friendship in that part of the world is normal. You see the same thing with women in Europe.

Kalam,
Get a life. Step back and ask yourself why most Americans react to this nonsense with hostility. I do not know where you are from or what you really are, but it is not appreciated.

Dude, haven't you noticed? You can't be President without bending over and taking it from Israel and Saudi Arabia... occasionally at the same time.

Dude--didn't you notice when the left went insane over Bush doing it and are now defending Obama doing it ? It must suck to try to defend postions that are that transparent and flimsy.

Last edited:

can you link my up to the proof the saudi govt funded 911.....

Kalam,
Get a life. Step back and ask yourself why most Americans react to this nonsense with hostility. I do not know where you are from or what you really are, but it is not appreciated.
What are you talking about? Am I not allowed to criticize this country's willingness to submit to human rights disasters like Israel and most of the Gulf States? Should I just sing "God Bless America" and pretend as if we're not getting the short end of the stick in most of those relationships?

Forum List

Back