Russia and Saudi Arabia fixing oil prices to help trump

What about the 1 million people Trump killed when he didn't tell us how deadly Covid was?

A LOT of people died before the vaccine was developed. Did he promote wearing masks and social distancing? No he did not. He made fun of masks and he held super spreader rallies that killed Americans.

I'm so glad they were all Republicans

View attachment 936659

ā€˜We Killed Herman Cainā€™: New Book Paints Damning Portrait of How Trumpā€™s Team Bungled Tulsa Rally​

Trump's Hail Mary rally in Oklahoma was an even bigger disaster than first reported

Trump says he doesnā€™t 'think' Herman Cain caught coronavirus at the Tulsa rally​

Yahoo News asked Trump on Friday if he believed that Cain was exposed to the virus at the rally. ā€œNo, I donā€™t think so,ā€ Trump said.

The event was the largest indoor event in the country since the coronavirus lockdowns began.

Public health officials in Tulsa subsequently suggested the rally may have contributed to a spike in COVID-19 cases in the area. And on the day of the rally, the Trump campaign announced that six of their advance staffers had tested positive for the virus.

Days before he tested positive, the Trump campaign flew Cain in to a rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma. He was photographed not wearing a protective mask. According to an excerpt from Karlā€™s upcoming book
ā€” Betrayal: The Final Act of the Trump Show ā€” published in Vanity Fair Thursday, Cain was hospitalized with COVID-19 10 days later. According to the book, eight Trump staffers also tested positive for the virus.

ā€˜We killed Herman Cain,ā€™ says Trump staffer​

Masks don't work dumb ass at least not the paper and cloth masks the public wore.

What about the 1 million people Trump killed when he didn't tell us how deadly Covid was?
You are confused, it was

the Governor of New York, that housed covid patients in old folks home where covid than infected those old people that were not at risk for exposure.

the governor of New York also refused the hospital ships, Trump sent. How many lives in New York would of been saved?

Masks don't work dumb ass at least not the paper and cloth masks the public wore.
Then I wonā€™t cover my hand when I sneeze in your face because hands donā€™t work.

And here. Iā€™ll debunk your stupid claim that masks donā€™t work. What a dope you are.

How did most people get Covid stupid? By putting their hands in their mouth, nose or eyes. So with a mask on, I didnā€™t pick my nose for 2 years. No colds, flus, Covid. Masks and social distancing did work.

Canā€™t believe after all the dead unvaccinated republicans, you still insist on being a fuck tard.

You are confused, it was

the Governor of New York, that housed covid patients in old folks home where covid than infected those old people that were not at risk for exposure.

the governor of New York also refused the hospital ships, Trump sent. How many lives in New York would have been saved?
Trump ignored Covid like it was the dinner check

No link to backup that bullshit claim?

Also, let me ask you this. When American oil companies mass produce to flood the markets with oil, how much do you think that saves you? Not even 10 cents a gallon. But you can be bought cheap.
From the clown that cheered Tater for draining our Strategic Reserves in a futile attempt to lower gas prices .02 to buy votes. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

You are confused, it was

the governor of New York also refused the hospital ships, Trump sent. How many lives in New York would of been saved?
The hospital ship was not outfitted for Covid and wasnā€™t needed for overflow since so few people were willing to go to the hospital during the first months of covid

The hospital ship was not outfitted for Covid and wasnā€™t needed for overflow since so few people were willing to go to the hospital during the first months of covid
The hospital ship was very much needed.

During the first months of covid, and all throughout covid, Nursing homes, were never equipped for covid yet the democrats policy was to house covid patients in Nursing homes, not the hospital ships.

The Nursing homes with thee most fragile lives in the USA were not equipped for covid, yet the Democrat governors moved covid patients into Nursing homes where the disease killed many people who were safe prior to being infected by the Democrat's policy.

Trump ignored Covid like it was the dinner check
hahahahahahahahahahahahhhahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhaha

This is nonsense. MSNBC is becoming the new Fox News.
Really there irrefutable evidence of Russia interfering in US Elections and around the world.

Now Biden is pushing the move to renewables in the largest Oil and gas market in the world.
These dictatorships are desperate for the con tinued use of Oil and Gas to prop up their power...

And you think they have a moral dilemma...

BTW, add China into the mix, the have skin in the game too... They want Trump over Biden. Trump isolationism basically gives China free reign...

Then I wonā€™t cover my hand when I sneeze in your face because hands donā€™t work.

And here. Iā€™ll debunk your stupid claim that masks donā€™t work. What a dope you are.

How did most people get Covid stupid? By putting their hands in their mouth, nose or eyes. So with a mask on, I didnā€™t pick my nose for 2 years. No colds, flus, Covid. Masks and social distancing did work.

Canā€™t believe after all the dead unvaccinated republicans, you still insist on being a fuck tard.
Masks donā€™t work, stupid. Even says it on the box.

Masks donā€™t work, stupid. Even says it on the box.
Worked for me.

Going to trump rallies doesn't work

1713963566791.png

Yeah, I knew a couple FOX 24/7 viewers who died from COVID. As long as Murdoch can spin a profit, he could care less what he is selling is true. Maybe a few more law suits will change his mind?

Yeah, I knew a couple FOX 24/7 viewers who died from COVID. As long as Murdoch can spin a profit, he could care less what he is selling is true. Maybe a few more law suits will change his mind?
Sept 2021. Let me take you back

First it was Dick Farrel. Then Phil Valentine. Most recently, Marc Bernier. Just within the past month, those three conservative radio hosts ā€” all unvaccinated critics of inoculation efforts ā€” died after contracting Covid.

Then it was 4

Sep 1, 2021 ā€” All four died over the past month, highlighting talk radio's often overlooked role as a vector of coronavirus misinformation.

Then 5

Another radio host who urged listeners to boycott COVID-19 vaccines dies from COVID-19​

More and more conservative media leaders are dying from COVID-19 after advocating against vaccines​

By Shirin Ali | Dec. 2, 2021 | Dec. 02, 2021

I have to tell you, Covid wasn't all bad.

Marcus Lamb, the 64-year-old co-founder of Christian TV network Daystar, died this week after contracting COVID-19 in November. The conservative broadcast network questioned the safety of vaccines and aired a segment that falsely claimed COVID-19 vaccines are, ā€œkilling your immune system,ā€

We made a lot of mistakes during covid. But Republicans, boy did they make big mistakes. And still they don't even realize it.

It's almost a joke that Trump is their candidate. Absurd. Insane.

I can't believe people like him, think he's more likely to fix the economy or inflation. He is such a con artist but it only works on stupid uninformed people. But BOY does it work on them. And there are a lot of them.

The Democrats don't want to get cocky like Hillary did. We see how that worked. Right now Biden is campaigning in red states he thinks he can win. Meanwhile Trump is farting and falling asleep in court.

It's hilarious to hear Fox News complain about the cruel punishment Trump is being subjected to. Yea, the same treatment everyone gets when they go to court. Court is where people who can't fit in to our society finally run into someone they have to show respect to. Trump can't do it. Does he want to go to jail? He doesn't care about the $1000 fine each time he doesn't follow the gag order. Circus!

Why would the Russian Federation or the KSA want Trump in office?
Because Russia wants Ukraine and Trump will give it to them.

It would seem that both of those powers, at least the leadership in them, would rather have the USA with weak leadership they could push around.
Putin has learned the hard way he cannot push Biden around. On the other hand, Trump regularly fondles Putin's balls. Putin is the only living human being Trump has never criticized.

Forum List

Back