Obama bows down to Saudi King

ahh, another one of your peer reviewed sites, no doubt. i hope you're not this stupid and walking around loose. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

'Whitehouse.org was a parody website that Chickenhead Productions created in 2001, though the domain was first registered in 1995. The banner at the top of the website's front page reads: "THE WHITE HOUSE" (and then in smaller print underneath) "OFFICIOUS WEBSITE OF PRESIDENT GEORGE W. BUSH". The website is a parody of former U.S. President George W. Bush and his family, friends and administration. The website has not changed since President Barack Obama took office on January 20.

After six years of regular and frequent updates, the site ceased to be updated from September 14, 2007 [1] until shortly before the inauguration of President Barack Obama. During the lengthy hiatus, on May 30, 2008, the site was briefly removed and replaced with an webpage giving an apparently serious warning that the site had been hacked and that recent visitors to the site may have been infected with trojan malware (although the warning was accompanied with the humorous suggestion that "communist Chineses" may be responsible) along with the announcement that there will be no new updates to the site until the web server is "back under our control". Currently, as of January 19, 2009, the site is hosting Mrs. Bush detailing her upcoming book deal, and the transcript of Mr. Bush's farewell to office.

Chickenhead Productions has recently created a similar parody website for the George W. Bush Presidential Library at http://georgewbush.org"

Whitehouse.org - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

bush_bow.jpg

SpidermanTUba in Exile

Has Obama bowed to anyone who thinks condoms cause AIDS?

Last edited:
We have to be nice to those that are paying our asses to be able to afford to go to bullshit wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, the last eight years of abandonment of any fiscal discipline, and now the continuation of said failed policies.

God, the right is incredibly silly.

It's amazing.

Obama is totally kicking ass overseas.

i figured it out....obama was trying to bend over and grab his ankles so the king could give him a good pounding.....

Please everyone read this book....

House of Bush, House of Saud - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

House of Bush, House of Saud: The Secret Relationship Between the World's Two Most Powerful Dynasties is a 2004 book by Craig Unger that explores the relationship between the Saudi Royal Family and the Bush extended political family. Unger asserts that the groundwork for today's terrorist movements and the modern wars that have sprung up about them was unintentionally laid more than 30 years ago with a series of business deals between the ruling Saudis and the powerful Bush family. The Saudis received investments and military protection in exchange for cooperation on lucrative oil deals. The author claims that the result has been a shady alliance between "the world's two most powerful dynasties." Unger writes, "Never before has an American president been so closely tied to a foreign power that harbors and supports our country's mortal enemies."

seems to be standing upright.
good effort though.

I'd bow to a dude rather than french kiss him and hold his hand.

You disagree? Well, to each his own!

if you think that's french kissing, you need remedial sex ed.
men holding hands is common in other parts of the world.

i'm sure you'd be happy to bow, though.

Okay dude! ! Mellow out!

I was joking around. I didn't know you take defending bush so seriously.

carry on!

Forum List

Back