Russia and Saudi Arabia fixing oil prices to help trump

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

I think it could absolutely be true. They want trump to win in November so they can continue to play on his ego. He will give up our deepest secrets if he is told how pretty or smart he is.

I think it could absolutely be true. They want trump to win in November so they can continue to play on his ego. He will give up our deepest secrets if he is told how pretty or smart he is.
Trump has handlers. They put a vibrator up his butt and whenever he’s going to say something he shouldn’t, they push the remote control button. You saw that campaign speech where h started with “ladies and gentlemen right now saudi arabia and Russia “ and then he ended the sentence with “eroopedoo” and he had a strange look on his face?

Of course this isn’t gay. A woman is in control of the BUTTon.

Trump has handlers. They put a vibrator up his butt and whenever he’s going to say something he shouldn’t, they push the remote control button. You saw that campaign speech where h started with “ladies and gentlemen right now saudi arabia and Russia “ and then he ended the sentence with “eroopedoo” and he had a strange look on his face?

Of course this isn’t gay. A woman is in control of the BUTTon.

This is nonsense. MSNBC is becoming the new Fox News.

You may be right about these two wanting Trump to be President ... but Russia and Saudi Arabia are manipulating oil prices to benefit themselves first ... and trust me, they donate heavily to both candidates ... they have both men by the balls ... why we need to elect a female President ...

However, you are wrong about curtailing production ... yes, that does drive up prices, but it makes renewables all that more economical ... OPEC learned that the hard way ... during the embargoes in the 1970's, the USA quickly started to develop alternatives to foreign crude oil ... and Ronald Reagan campaigned in 1980 on the "Domestic Coal" plank ...

Europe has this problem? ... figures ... we get most of out imported oil from the dirt-bags in Canada ... American Columbia and Alberta are OURS dammit ... moron English sailed right by the Golden Gate and Columbia sand bar ... they don't deserve any land west of Newfoundland ...

Agin.jpg

Why would the Russian Federation or the KSA want Trump in office?

It would seem that both of those powers, at least the leadership in them, would rather have the USA with weak leadership they could push around.

Biden promises to go green. He’s not scared of the murdering leaders of Saudi Arabia, Russia or aroopedo.

LOL you people are so deranged. Biden does everything he can to shut down domestic oil production. President Trump got us off Saudi oil. Biden reversed that and now you are going to complain? Saudi and Russia “manipulate” money like anyone else to make money.

You may be right about these two wanting Trump to be President ... but Russia and Saudi Arabia are manipulating oil prices to benefit themselves first ... and trust me, they donate heavily to both candidates ... they have both men by the balls ... why we need to elect a female President ...

However, you are wrong about curtailing production ... yes, that does drive up prices, but it makes renewables all that more economical ... OPEC learned that the hard way ... during the embargoes in the 1970's, the USA quickly started to develop alternatives to foreign crude oil ... and Ronald Reagan campaigned in 1980 on the "Domestic Coal" plank ...

Europe has this problem? ... figures ... we get most of out imported oil from the dirt-bags in Canada ... American Columbia and Alberta are OURS dammit ... moron English sailed right by the Golden Gate and Columbia sand bar ... they don't deserve any land west of Newfoundland ...

Why do you think we need a woman president?

Why would the Russian Federation or the KSA want Trump in office?

It would seem that both of those powers, at least the leadership in them, would rather have the USA with weak leadership they could push around.
It’s no secret that KSA loves Trump

And if Russia is cutting production on the middle of a war that means they do as well

LOL you people are so deranged. Biden does everything he can to shut down domestic oil production. President Trump got us off Saudi oil. Biden reversed that and now you are going to complain? Saudi and Russia “manipulate” money like anyone else to make money.

US oil companies are producing more oil than ever before in history.

We have bought very little Saudi oil in the past 20 years. Trump shut down imports from Venezuela so we began buying from Russia.

This is a superb lesson in how really stupid democrats are. A panel discusses a hypothetical and democrats get their bobbleheads going. It's true. I heard it.

It’s no secret that KSA loves Trump

And if Russia is cutting production on the middle of a war that means they do as well

Everyone loves Trump- he's a great guy to have around.

But as far as a US negotiator, any country wants America to have a dim bulb, and no one personifies "Dim Bulb" as much as Sleepy Joe himself.

US oil companies are producing more oil than ever before in history.

We have bought very little Saudi oil in the past 20 years. Trump shut down imports from Venezuela so we began buying from Russia.
Then how are Saudis manipulating oil to “help Trump”? Gas should be cheap then, but it’s not. I saw gas going for $5.99 in northern Arizona earlier this week.

Forum List

Back