Obama bows down to Saudi King

THIS is what my friends on the left are pushing as a faux paux? Wow, how this cares to Jug Ears embarrassing himself in any realm of reality I'll never know...

lol.... there....

23orb-article_Large.jpg

.... better ? :alirulz:

Well, I hope this idealistic jackass is ready to follow his obsequious behavior with maintaining America's military command of the heights. These savy older men have seen this nonsense all their lives. Our child president thinks he has invented something. He is a fool on the world stage and will pay for it (more likely we will).
Trumps a saluting fool

Screw the salute...he's been verbally fellating his new Boy Toy Authoritarian since he left Singapore.

Obama looked like such an Ass Clown....Jesus....how embarassing.

He's just cruisin around the globe kissin all kinds of ass.....wow.

This is some "Change" I'm having a very hard time believing.
Let’s talk about how stupid trump looked saluting the North Korean murderous general. Mad respect

Let's first discuss how stupid you look for bringing back a thread made almost a decade ago.

ThreadNecromancer.png
Why? A decade ago you trumpbots made fun of obama and now trump salutes a North Korean general? You don’t like being reminded???

That’s what these archives are for. Why else are they saved? Do you hate that we can go back and find when you were hypocrites? I think so.

Again I don’t care that trump saluted that murderer but I wonder why you guys don’t? See my point?

Where is our republican friends outrage?

We don’t care that he saluted. We just wonder why republicans don’t mind.

Well I’ll tell you why. They are fakes and phonies. They didn’t really care that obama bowed just like we don’t care that trump saluted. So this salute and their lack of outrage exposes them as not being intellectually honest ever

Well I’ll tell you why. They are fakes and phonies. They didn’t really care that obama bowed just like we don’t care that trump saluted. So this salute and their lack of outrage exposes them as not being intellectually honest ever

Let's see..."they didn't care that Obama bowed, we don't care that Trump saluted...so why their lack of outrage". WTF...are you on drugs?

Let’s talk about how stupid trump looked saluting the North Korean murderous general. Mad respect

Let's first discuss how stupid you look for bringing back a thread made almost a decade ago.

ThreadNecromancer.png
Why? A decade ago you trumpbots made fun of obama and now trump salutes a North Korean general? You don’t like being reminded???

That’s what these archives are for. Why else are they saved? Do you hate that we can go back and find when you were hypocrites? I think so.

Again I don’t care that trump saluted that murderer but I wonder why you guys don’t? See my point?

Make a new thread then. What in the hell...

Yes, Obama was pretty weak with his "red lines", bending over backwards for others. Trump on the other hand is only attempting to win a deal.

Well I’ll tell you why. They are fakes and phonies. They didn’t really care that obama bowed just like we don’t care that trump saluted. So this salute and their lack of outi

Let's see..."they didn't care that Obama bowed, we don't care that Trump saluted...so why their lack of outrage". WTF...are you on drugs?
If you don’t get the point go abort yourself stupid

H

ThreadNecromancer.png

Yes, Obama was pretty weak with his "red lines", bending over backwards for others. Trump on the other hand is only attempting to win a deal.
Hypocrite partisan hacks

H

ThreadNecromancer.png

Hypocrite partisan hacks

Nothing hypocritical about it.

Also I don't have a single reply in this thread, and I never even commented the issue so don't lecture me.

Obama bent over backwards, Trump is making deals that benefits America. Facts... I couldn't really care less in what kind of fashion the two carry out these visions.

H

ThreadNecromancer.png

Hypocrite partisan hacks

Nothing hypocritical about it.

Also I don't have a single reply in this thread, and I never even commented the issue so don't lecture me.

Obama bent over backwards, Trump is making deals that benefits America. Facts... I couldn't really care less in what kind of fashion the two carry out these visions.
Then I’m not talking to you. Run along

Forum List

Back