Obama bows down to Saudi King

I'd bow to a dude rather than french kiss him and hold his hand.

You disagree? Well, to each his own!

if you think that's french kissing, you need remedial sex ed.
men holding hands is common in other parts of the world.

i'm sure you'd be happy to bow, though.

Okay dude! ! Mellow out!

I was joking around. I didn't know you take defending bush so seriously.

carry on!

it's got nothing to do with bush.

but if you really think that was french kissing......:lol:

What is everyone so fucking freaked out by how Obama shakes hands and greats people and by the gifts that he gives?

Why does it even fucking matter?

WHO GIVES A SHIT!

I don't think its the gifts and actions rather the ignorance.

Why is it important? It's because it suggests he's completely out of his depth. It had to be either an instant impulse, or he's fired his protocol officers, because he clearly needs to keep them around for things like this. He even kicked up one leg for an instant, and bent so low that his suit jacket pulled up on his rump. He looked like a jack-ass.

What they in the Administration are counting on is that the broader public will not get a chance to see the actual video. I've asked some Liberal friends and they haven't heard anything about it let alone seen the video.

What makes it more delicious is the explanations his defenders and representatives come up with. One is that the King is a shorter man and so Obama bent to take both his hands....if that's the case, then he must have been kissing them when he bent over, because only that would make any sense from the way it looked.

So..... He'd bow to a king of an Arab country where a man can now divorce his wife by Texting her three times, but not bow to the Queen of England, and in that case he actually DID take both her hands in his, which is highly unusual, not fitting protocol, but he didn't feel inclined to bow to her. I think all this is at least extremely interesting as it pertains to body language, which often reveals a lot about what we are feeling, and it doesn't make me feel very good about it.

As for Bush kissing the King; I remember at the time respecting Bush for doing something I could never do. I took it as part of their way and so protocal among Arab heads of state. I had seen it in venues when their highest leaders met; it's supposed to convey an "I'm your brother" sort of message, and definitely not a message of submission which bowing is.

Well, I hope this idealistic jackass is ready to follow his obsequious behavior with maintaining America's military command of the heights. These savy older men have seen this nonsense all their lives. Our child president thinks he has invented something. He is a fool on the world stage and will pay for it (more likely we will).
Trumps a saluting fool

Obama looked like such an Ass Clown....Jesus....how embarassing.

He's just cruisin around the globe kissin all kinds of ass.....wow.

This is some "Change" I'm having a very hard time believing.
Let’s talk about how stupid trump looked saluting the North Korean murderous general. Mad respect

Obama looked like such an Ass Clown....Jesus....how embarassing.

He's just cruisin around the globe kissin all kinds of ass.....wow.

This is some "Change" I'm having a very hard time believing.
Let’s talk about how stupid trump looked saluting the North Korean murderous general. Mad respect

Let's first discuss how stupid you look for bringing back a thread made almost a decade ago.

ThreadNecromancer.png

Hussein kneeled to kiss the Saudi Royal Ring. He was a Saudi Puppet. But he isn't the only US President to go that route. And he won't be the last.

Forum List

Back