obama bans gun no shit

As I posted before search the web you can buy all of both model guns that you can afford right now. No banning has taken place.
To bad we can't ban the bullcrap spouted by the right wingers.

I actually have one of the carbines that I bought off a guy a whole back.

Because a two year old report is more current than what he's actually done, as President? Not quite.

But lets get back to the main topic.

Is your OP a second amendment issue? The answer is NO. Thread over.

As I said what obama did when he signed those bills were concessions for getting votes for his health carebill.

You're the one who mentioned his "record". That's his "record" as President: Failing horribly (according to the anti-gun Brady Center) to pass any anti-gun legislation.

Seriously, can you not recognize fear-mongering?

Umm do you think the upcoming election has anything to do with the outrage over this?

Should it say largely unnoticed until it was realized it could be used as an election issue?

It has for thew most part went un-noticed. This happened in March of this year.

right so why does it become a hot issue a couple of months before the NOv elections?
Maybe because nobody really knew about it until now...Kinda like all the surprises that are going to be popped on us, when all the details of the stupid health care and banking regulatory deform bills are shaken out.

Just a guess.

Because a two year old report is more current than what he's actually done, as President? Not quite.

But lets get back to the main topic.

Is your OP a second amendment issue? The answer is NO. Thread over.

As I said what obama did when he signed those bills were concessions for getting votes for his health carebill.

You're the one who mentioned his "record". That's his "record" as President: Failing horribly (according to the anti-gun Brady Center) to pass any anti-gun legislation.

His voting records stand for his views. But to get his healthcare agenda pushed through he gave a little which also made him look good to some. It was all a play on fools like you.

LOL the healthcare agends that was passed was not Obama's, it wound up pretty much being the medical and insurance industries bill.

His voting records stand for his views. But to get his healthcare agenda pushed through he gave a little which also made him look good to some. It was all a play on fools like you.

So, you're saying that his votes as a Illinois State Senator are a better indicator of his secret plan to take away all your guns than his actual track record as President?

Listen, if you enjoy living in fear of everything, be my guest. Just seems like a shitty way to live.

As I posted before search the web you can buy all of both model guns that you can afford right now. No banning has taken place.

SOME right wingers.....
:eusa_whistle:

SOME right wingers.....
:eusa_whistle:

Yep that's me, working on my I love Saint Beck flag right now.

btw I run allo the guns I buy thru a background check to see if they are stolen or involved in a crime. one has turned up as hot so far. I turned it in to the cops and told them who I bought it from.

Never heard of them before, but now I want one.....

You've never heard of the Garand? Really?

Never shot one myself, but I heard that it kicks like a mule.

Own both a Garand and an M1 Carbine. The Garand was originally a 30.06, however I do not know if the Koreans re-chambered them to different caliber, that was done in the late 50's and early 60's as I recall.

So, you're saying that his votes as a Illinois State Senator are a better indicator of his secret plan to take away all your guns than his actual track record as President?

Listen, if you enjoy living in fear of everything, be my guest. Just seems like a shitty way to live.

Fear? What does fear have to do with anything? Do your friends think you live in Fear when you tell them about something they might not have heard about and something they may disagree with you?

To fear something means you are not prepared. If I am prepared for something why would I fear it?

You've never heard of the Garand? Really?

Never shot one myself, but I heard that it kicks like a mule.

Own both a Garand and an M1 Carbine. The Garand was originally a 30.06, however I do not know if the Koreans re-chambered them to different caliber, that was done in the late 50's and early 60's as I recall.

I think the caliber is still the same

Fear? What does fear have to do with anything? Do your friends think you live in Fear when you tell them about something they might not have heard about and something they may disagree with you?

To fear something means you are not prepared. If I am prepared for something why would I fear it?

You are living in fear of Obama coming to take your guns away.

If you were not living in fear, you'd have no reason to "prepare" for something that will NEVER happen.

uscitizen said:
So "banning" the importation of prescriptions drugs is ok but do not ban weapons imports?

Political Junky said:
hjmick said:
How is this a ban? You can still buy one, just not one from South Korea.

You can't get an AK47 from russia because it was banned.
How can you get by without an AK47?

I don't have to. I can go down to my local gun shop and walk out with AK in less than an hour. Granted, it is Chinese, or maybe it's some eastern block make, I can't remember. Point is, they're perfectly legal here. And less than $600.00.

Last edited:
The M-1 Garand is probably the finest infantry rifle ever produced. It is powerful and surprisingly accurate for a mass-produced weapon. It can take a hell of a beating and is supremely reliable under just about any conditions.

The M-1 Garand is probably the finest infantry rifle ever produced. It is powerful and surprisingly accurate for a mass-produced weapon. It can take a hell of a beating and is supremely reliable under just about any conditions.

They were good in their day. Improvements have been made since.

Forum List

Back