obama bans gun no shit

Ladies and Gentlemen, the M-1 Garand is in my opinion the greatest semi-auto rifle ever made. It is a true knock down weapon. A smart gang banger would wisely employ such a weapon in his arsenal, however, the more sinister issue isn't Hillary Clintoon's predictably stupid refusal to ban the import of these wonderful weapons but rather what's cooking over at the EPA with Lisa Jackson considering a petition to ban lead bullets:

Environmental Protection Agency Reviewing Petition to Ban Lead Bullets | The Weekly Standard

Last edited:
As I posted before search the web you can buy all of both model guns that you can afford right now. No banning has taken place.
To bad we can't ban the bullcrap spouted by the right wingers.

I actually have one of the carbines that I bought off a guy a whole back.

Have you ever heard of baby steps. Anything dealing with the Second Amendment must be taken slowly. First we have this if nothing is said then they go one step further, then they take another. Until they have Americans unarmed. Never give the cock sucking gun grabbers anything not even something like this.

uscitizen said:
So "banning" the importation of prescriptions drugs is ok but do not ban weapons imports?

Political Junky said:
You can't get an AK47 from russia because it was banned.
How can you get by without an AK47?

I don't have to. I can go down to my local gun shop and walk out with AK in less than an hour. Granted, it is Chinese, or maybe it's some eastern block make, I can't remember. Point is, they're perfectly legal here. And less than $600.00.

You can't get a Russian made AK 47 which is the best of all AK 47's

A State Department spokesman said the administration's decision was based on concerns that the guns could fall into the wrong hands.

"The transfer of such a large number of weapons -- 87,310 M1 Garands and 770,160 M1 Carbines -- could potentially be exploited by individuals seeking firearms for illicit purposes," the spokesman told FoxNews.com.
Bullshit!

What type of weapons have we given to the Iraqi Defense Forces? And what type of weapons will we eventually give to the Afghan Defense Forces?

The smartest thing we could do is buy up all these Garands and carbines, restore them and stock them for issue to allies and protectorates about $50 total cost per weapon, rather than supply them all with brand new Stoner M-16s at $3k per.

But that wouldn't make the Military Industrial Complex very happy, now would it?

Stop with the BULLSHIT
It will not be the M1 sorry

So, you're saying that his votes as a Illinois State Senator are a better indicator of his secret plan to take away all your guns than his actual track record as President?

Listen, if you enjoy living in fear of everything, be my guest. Just seems like a shitty way to live.

Fear? What does fear have to do with anything? Do your friends think you live in Fear when you tell them about something they might not have heard about and something they may disagree with you?

To fear something means you are not prepared. If I am prepared for something why would I fear it?

You are living in fear of Obama coming to take your guns away.

If you were not living in fear, you'd have no reason to "prepare" for something that will NEVER happen.

Why do you think this will never happen? Because this is America? It will happen because oif people like you who think it's not going to happen. Do you think the supreme court ruling was this year was a big victory? a 5-4 count is not a victory at all one mor ruling against McDonald and the second amendment would have been interpreted differantly. It should have even been that close. Sorry you fail

To the Mexican Drug Cartels, the $1000 a pop would be peanuts. Even though I would not mind owning one of these myself, the chances of them ending up there if sold in large batches is very high. Perhaps some of you gun nuts can come up with a surefire way of tracing individual weopons, so if some of these end up there, we could find who was the seller.

Tracing weapons only works when dealing with honest people. Just like all gun laws.

I was not refering to current methods. Embedded small electronics do not care whether the person with the gun is honest or not. It just reports where the gun is at.

and no to this also.

Referring to the M-1 Garand and the M-1 Carbine as "antiques" is ignorant. It's like referring to Hulk Hogan as an "old man."

Gun enthusiasts think of antique military firearms as those which predate the semi-automatic category and beyond. Anyone who has ever learned to use an M-1 and is capable of handling it knows there is nothing "antique" about it.

Then you don't know much about the subject, if you think it's ignorant

The M-1 is a fine rifle. A bit heavy but a fine rifle. It's a shame and an outrage that so many fine rifles will end up in a Clinton bonfire.

m1carbine_pfc_modelgun_wwii_WW2_GUNS-s480x360-14501-580.jpg

Looks tame enough

I have one of these 30 cal. M1 Carbine Rifles & it looks exactly like that picture. My Uncle who fought in the Korean War gave it to me in his will. It is an antique but light weight for an old gun, has a bayonet mount, 16 round clip, heavier & has a little more power compared to todays M16 rifle but much less than modern hunting rifles. Ammo is harder to find than NATO .223 Bass-Pro is usually out but sometimes has a box or 2 of ammo on the shelf & it is always just some plain old generic stuff. Wal-Mart & other stores never carry the ammo.

It is not the weapon of choice for "Gang Bangers" or "Drive By Shooters".

Last edited:
uscitizen said:
So "banning" the importation of prescriptions drugs is ok but do not ban weapons imports?

Political Junky said:
How can you get by without an AK47?

I don't have to. I can go down to my local gun shop and walk out with AK in less than an hour. Granted, it is Chinese, or maybe it's some eastern block make, I can't remember. Point is, they're perfectly legal here. And less than $600.00.

Very true, which is why I haven't purchased one. Now, I did come across a Bushmaster .50 cal the other day that was real nice...

Very true, which is why I haven't purchased one. Now, I did come across a Bushmaster .50 cal the other day that was real nice...

How much?

Good. :clap2::clap2::clap2::lol::lol::lol:

Guns are stupid contraptions that white americans fight for because they have nothing better to do, while guns being sold across the country are involved in countless murders in our cities, but you don't care, because most of them are not white, and then you blame them with this and that... just shut up. Guns are stupid, childish, man-toys. So, let go of it will ya? 2nd ammendment my ass... that was a long time ago. You know that in Australia and the UK, there are NO guns alllowed. They do okay without them, and don't whine like babys because they can't hold a gun.

Last edited:

Guns are stupid contraptions that white americans fight for because they have nothing better to do, while guns being sold across the country are involved in countless murders in our cities, but you don't care, because most of them are not white, and then you blame them with this and that... just shut up. Guns are stupid, childish, man-toys. So, let go of it will ya? 2nd ammendment my ass... that was a long time ago. You know that in Australia and the UK, there are NO guns alllowed. They do okay without them, and don't whine like babys because they can't hold a gun.

A perfect opportunity to shut up ignored.

Guns are stupid contraptions that white americans fight for because they have nothing better to do

Do you know that gun laws were started to keep blacks from being gun owners?

while guns being sold across the country are involved in countless murders in our cities, but you don't care, because most of them are not white, and then you blame them with this and that... just shut up

Hows the murder rate in cities that have strict gun control compared to cites that don't have strict gun control? You do realize gun sales went through the roof in 2008 and 2009 crime went down.

just shut up. Guns are stupid, childish, man-toys.

Really they are man toys? What if I told you gun sales for women went up in the past three years?

So, let go of it will ya? 2nd ammendment my ass... that was a long time ago.

The first amendment is so yesterday why don't you give that up?

You know that in Australia and the UK, there are NO guns alllowed. They do okay without them, and don't whine like babys because they can't hold a gun.

I knows that there murder rates by knife useage jumped up.

Forum List

Back