obama bans gun no shit

And you can buy both of those models of guns in the USA.

Nothing is banned.

The Obama administration approved the sale of the American-made rifles last year. But it reversed course and banned the sale in March – a decision that went largely unnoticed at the time but that is now sparking opposition from gun rights advocates.

So much for transparency in Government.

Umm do you think the upcoming election has anything to do with the outrage over this?

Should it say largely unnoticed until it was realized it could be used as an election issue?

And you can buy both of those models of guns in the USA.

Nothing is banned.

The Obama administration approved the sale of the American-made rifles last year. But it reversed course and banned the sale in March – a decision that went largely unnoticed at the time but that is now sparking opposition from gun rights advocates.

who needs transparency when you have BIG Government deomocrats in control of the government. They will take care of every thing feed cloth and house you at one low price that being your soul.

transparency IS SO OVER RATED.

Umm do you think the upcoming election has anything to do with the outrage over this?

Should it say largely unnoticed until it was realized it could be used as an election issue?

It has for thew most part went un-noticed. This happened in March of this year.

who needs transparency when you have BIG Government deomocrats in control of the government. They will take care of every thing feed cloth and house you at one low price that being your soul.

transparency IS SO OVER RATED.

Ashamed to admit I voted for Obama. I won't be making that mistake again.

It's not an embargo at all. Stop dancing around the fact that we are t the begining of gun bans after gun bans. do not doubt me on this one.

Because you are the Great Swami, and can see the future?

Or because you're completely buying into the fear-machine propaganda?

The NRA needs you! (to keep sending them money)

Look at obama's voting record on guns that tells me what obama is up to. That is how I see it that way.

Well, so far he's signed a law that made it legal to take your gun into a National Park, signed another law that made it legal to take guns on Amtrak trains. Also, all the anti-gun groups are pretty pissed at him. He hasn't been pursuing an anti-gun agenda at all.

Obama Spurns Gun Control - Reason Magazine

And The Brady Center seems pretty pissed at him:
http://www.bradycenter.org/xshare/reports/fedleg/obama-1styear-report.pdf

What "record" of Obama's did you want me to look at?

First Death Panels?

Now Obama is repealing the Second Amendment?

This is definitely not the same America that I remember from 2007!

The NRA was right...and they said to stock up on guns and ammo....remember that? It was hard for me tof find ammo for a long while, mean while Obama.......the day after he was elected ....the guns, he uh.......well, he uh, did something with taking guns away from americans, no wait..well he uh.........

Either way, the nra was right and got a lot of guns and ammo sold. Good for them.

By the way, did the OP really use fox news as a credble link? Wow. He is as wrong as the nra. :)

And of course you realize no other network would mention this. So are you saying it's a lie?

No..of course not, but I thought we all agreed that fox news links were jokes. Seriously..Oh and what happened to Obama taking your guns out of your cold dead hands thingy?

Look at obama's voting record on guns that tells me what obama is up to. That is how I see it that way.

Well, so far he's signed a law that made it legal to take your gun into a National Park, signed another law that made it legal to take guns on Amtrak trains. Also, all the anti-gun groups are pretty pissed at him. He hasn't been pursuing an anti-gun agenda at all.

EDIT:
what obama did when he signed those bills were concessions for getting votes for his health carebill.

Barack Obama on Gun Control

Last edited:

It has for thew most part went un-noticed. This happened in March of this year.

right so why does it become a hot issue a couple of months before the NOv elections?

Just like the "mosque"...samd exact thing.

Damn, the average voters are idiots.

Oops, there you go again spoiling the rabid right's fun with facts.

Because a two year old report is more current than what he's actually done, as President? Not quite.

But lets get back to the main topic.

Is your OP a second amendment issue? The answer is NO. Thread over.

ooops read my rebuttal to that hamstring garbage

Because a two year old report is more current than what he's actually done, as President? Not quite.

But lets get back to the main topic.

Is your OP a second amendment issue? The answer is NO. Thread over.

As I said what obama did when he signed those bills were concessions for getting votes for his health carebill.

You have to remember, the OP linked us to fox. :lol: Seriously, he linked a fox story. Wow.

You have to remember, the OP linked us to fox. :lol: Seriously, he linked a fox story. Wow.

If it was incorrect fox would have retracted it already this happen in March 2010

Oh since you are trashing FOX why is it that they are the most fair and balenced of all the News media?
http://www.forbes.com/2009/11/14/fo...a-opinions-contributors-s-robert-lichter.html

Last edited:

Forum List

Back