obama 2024

no, not michelle, though i would enjoy the mass explosion of heads.

if trump can run in violation of 14th amendment, barak obama can run, and will win in violation of the 22nd amendment.,

then what ya gonna do?
this should be in the humor section,,

if trump can run in violation of 14th amendment, barak obama can run, and will win in violation of the 22nd amendment.,

then what ya gonna do?
:9:

then what ya gonna do?
All of you DemDopes just chirp the Party Line without thinking. The Democrats love to abuse the 14th amendment for whatever crap they are trying to shovel.

images (1).jpg

then what ya gonna do?
Indict Obama for murder.

If a mother can by found guilty of murder for misappropriation of a firearm then Obama can be found guilty for the murder of Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry and many others.

And according to you...no presidential immunity after leaving office.

No statute of limitations either.

The trial will be held in rural Arizona.

Reap what you've sown.

Last edited:

then what ya gonna do?
Gay Barry running again? LOL

The second worst President in the history running against the best President of modern times.

Of course with the Democrat scum now knowing how to steal elections then the sonofabitch would win.

Even thinking about that failure running again just shows how sicko in the mind these Moon Bats are.

Indict Obama for murder.

If a mother can by found guilty of murder for misappropriation of a firearm then Obama can be found guilty for the murder of Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry and many others.

And according to you...no presidential immunity after leaving office.

No statute of limitations either.

The trial will be held in rural Arizona.

Reap what you've sown.

if obama is guilty of a crime , try and convict him. i would have impeached him for giving wall street a pass. and immunity seems to extend far enough into the treason caucus.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
How about the targeted execution of American citizens overseas without due process?

i guess obama could shoot a guy on main street in bagdad and would not lose a vote. i'd vote for obama's cat if he was running agai9nst trump. .

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
According to recent trends, an anti-semite is not a person who dislikes jews, but a person who is disliked BY jews.
The same can be said of blacks and racists now.
Wrong. The definitions have not changed. Tucker Carlson is a racist by the dictionary definition.

Forum List

Back