Now is the time to fight back!

The right wing, in all of its manifestations, continues to thrawt President Obama at every turn. The inept and useless Republican Leadership offers few ideas and makes no effort to work with the administration to solve the myriad problems facing our nation; the neoconservatives on the far right continue to preach jingoism and hold steadfast to the notion that the Bush Administration failed only in not staying the course of armed conflict as the first and best foreign policy; the social conservatives remain committed to wedge issues and committed to the Republican Party, whose leadership promises them everything and then laugh at them; and, then, there are the Libertarians and independents who deny the legitimacy of government and stretch their extreme beliefs to the edge of anarchy, and sometime beyond.
If you believe in our representative government, and if you voted for Obama hoping for needed changes, it's time to challenge those who defend the status quo, even as they throw Bush under Palin's bus. They have few ideas, lots of opinions and only cherry picked facts to support them. Confront them with history, though they will change it at every opportunity, most are too dumb to post credible sophistry.
We know who they are, maybe two dozen regular right wingers, some of whom have posted thousands of times - rarely with any subtance - and usually an echo of the daily propaganda.

Republicans have 40 votes in the Senate.. what's yer beef persactly? huh bozo?

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
WillowTree is correct in that the Pubs in the senate are powerless against the might of the Democrats.

The Repubwicans will cwy when the Dems pass the health reform package very easily, with a couple of Pub votes along for the pork.

All the cwybaby pubs can do is cwy and sigh.

Which has absolutely nothing to do with the op, dimwit.

If the kook Stalinists running the Democrat Party have to fight anyone, it's the very few members of their own caucus who still have their heads screwed on at least halfway straight.

The OP is not important. What is important is that the pubs are powerless and they are crying about it. Who gives a flip? The Dems will present a the cold face to the pubs when vote time comes. The bill is a done deal.

Nah, your crying, dude. Keep crying, because the political pain for the fringe right moobats is not going to end anytime soon.

The OP is not important. What is important is that the pubs are powerless and they are crying about it. Who gives a flip? The Dems will present a the cold face to the pubs when vote time comes. The bill is a done deal.

You are right in the fact that the Republicans are powerless in the Senate. Not a thing we can do....

So why hasn't Obama got his health Bill yet? What happened to his Cap & Tax? It's all up to the Democrats, why are they waiting? they can have their Utopia, but won't sign their name to it. WHY?

Not crying I have to agree with Dude, I'm almost hysterical.

• Thanks
Wry you totally failed on this one.....you left that gaping hole in your argument against the right, you know the one where the left has the 60 senate votes and dominates the house...along with the white house.

Its ok, i understand your getting frustrated at all the solid arguments many on the right have been making against obama's policies lately, i totally get that. Just dont let it take you off your A game again man, poor form.

Two points.
#1, the constant attacks on Obama have had an effect on his popularity (remember, half of the American people are below average in intelligence, and most Democrats who voted for and became supporters of Reagan are in this population);
and,
#2, Members of Congress have priorities. The number one priority is not what's good for the American people or our nation, it is keeping themselves in office.

A final note, notice how the conservative chic reacted to this thread.

The party of NO is banking on an "I had nothing to do with it" strategy

This strategy assumes healthcare will fail, the economy will fail and America will fail

Their problem is that when these things do not fail they will be stuck with nothing. No candidates, no platform and no support........the REAL party of NO

to be fair i think the republicans and their conservative constituants want the current health care plan to fail as you claim, but the economy to succeed and along with it america.

I think they also feel Obama's current gameplan on the economy will hurt the longterm economy and not help it, which is why they are fighting it. Many Independant americans also agree with this and even a few democrats.

Unlike on health care where the dems are for it, the independants seem split 50/50 and the reps dont want it.

And honestly do you really think republicans want America to fail? Serious? I hope your not serious because that is shallow and dishonest. No one in either party, in most sane people's opinion, dont want america to fail. That means we all fail.

have posted thousands of times - rarely with any subtance - and usually an echo of the daily propaganda.
I found this to be quite ironic, coming as it is from one of the most consistent puppet/parrot propaganda regurgitators I have ever seen!

Where'd you cut and paste this OP from by the way? Inform the writer of it that illiteracy is curable, and most especially for those who claim greater intelligence because they're not repugs and/or didn't vote for Reagan! :rofl:

• Thanks
The Republicans want Obama to fail, and in that, the pubs have disdain for the constitutional process. Doesn't matter. They will fail. The reform bill will pass. The economy will recover. The pubs will remain in the minority for a long, long time.

The right wing, in all of its manifestations, continues to thrawt President Obama at every turn. The inept and useless Republican Leadership offers few ideas and makes no effort to work with the administration to solve the myriad problems facing our nation; the neoconservatives on the far right continue to preach jingoism and hold steadfast to the notion that the Bush Administration failed only in not staying the course of armed conflict as the first and best foreign policy; the social conservatives remain committed to wedge issues and committed to the Republican Party, whose leadership promises them everything and then laugh at them; and, then, there are the Libertarians and independents who deny the legitimacy of government and stretch their extreme beliefs to the edge of anarchy, and sometime beyond.
If you believe in our representative government, and if you voted for Obama hoping for needed changes, it's time to challenge those who defend the status quo, even as they throw Bush under Palin's bus. They have few ideas, lots of opinions and only cherry picked facts to support them. Confront them with history, though they will change it at every opportunity, most are too dumb to post credible sophistry.
We know who they are, maybe two dozen regular right wingers, some of whom have posted thousands of times - rarely with any subtance - and usually an echo of the daily propaganda.

you expect us to bow down and kiss his ass like you ??? moron

Last edited:
The Republicans want Obama to fail, and in that, the pubs have disdain for the constitutional process. Doesn't matter. They will fail. The reform bill will pass. The economy will recover. The pubs will remain in the minority for a long, long time.

Again regular republicans do not want obama to fail as that means america fails. They do not want his proposed health care bill to pass along with not wanting his current gameplan on the economy.

The republicans believe that these plans are both bad for america in the long run and therefore rally against them.

Some people on that side do hate obama too, just like many on the other side used to hate bush. yes they get all the attention but just like the anti-bush nutjobs, the anti-obama kooks dont represent the majority of sane people.

Although i'm strangely suspicious that my words right now are being wasted on an anti-bush nutjob.

People really need to separate policy from the person, its a more effective way to affect the policy.

And honestly do you really think republicans want America to fail? Serious? I hope your not serious because that is shallow and dishonest. No one in either party, in most sane people's opinion, dont want america to fail. That means we all fail.

No, I do not think Republicans actually want the country to fail. I do believe they want Americans to have the perception that it has failed and will use whatever rhetoric they can to convince them

I'm still waiting for the GOP to come forward with a position on what they want to do for America. Where are the Republican jobs? Where is their solution for healthcare? How are they going to solve immigration?

The party of NO is getting pretty lame

Forum List

Back