Nobody Owes You Squat!

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
I'm not going to 'beat around the bush' -

Minorities, NO ONE OWES YOU ANYTHING!
- I can say that, as I am a minority, Native American...a REAL Native American, not an Elizabeth Warren 'Native American'.

For decades I have heard SOME minorities claim the United States Government OWES them for lots of things....like slavery - for kidnapping their ancestors, dragging them to America, and forcing them into slavery.

'YOU'RE WELCOME!'

Yeah, I said, "You're Welcome'! I am extremely happy for you that a bunch of ignorant, racist, greedy bastards were 'nice' enough to bring you to this country and share OUR - my people's - land with you....after they killed and drove off most of my people who were here 1st.

:p

Think about this - if your ancestors were not brought here you would not be living in the greatest country in the world now. You would be back in dirt ass-poor, starving, war-torn Africa in the midst of aids epidemics, wild animals, starvation, & poverty. Yes, your ancestors paid a high price and had a hard row to hoe that ended up with you here now, but being here now is much better than being where you could be.

Why am I being so accomdating? Maybe because I know that the house I am in now living in is better than a Teepee I have to pack up and move due to the seasons changing or the animals hunted becoming scarce, because I know my Levis are better than a loin cloth, and I realize I am much better off despite what happened and what my people went through. Yeah, it's not as great as it once was in some ways, but it is much better in a lot of other ways.

Despite all of it I look past all the negative and recognize I AM BLESSED!

The history books called the white people / Europeans showing up and spreading across the continent like locusts 'Manifest Destiny' - I call it 'SHIT HAPPENS'!

Things change - not always for the better. The population of the world grew, people spread out...human nature (greed, those who can DO / TAKE) took over. You get over it. You move on. You adapt. You flow with it. You do the best you can...or you grow old, bitter, and die.

Reparations? I have heard politicians and people for decades talking about giving out 'reparations' to slaves / descendants of slaves. WTF?

All the slaves are DEAD. There are no more slaves. I don't know any blacks whose grandparents were slaves. So who are we talking about giving reparations to and for WHAT?

If we are talking about giving tax dollars away go ancestors of those who this nation wronged to make them feel better / appease them, I hate to tell 'African American's but the line to get some of THAT 'free money' forms BEHIND the Native Americans - we were here 1st!

After you comes the Irish, Chinese, and others who were mistreated working on the railroads, then the Japanes for the Internment camps...and then...and then...and where does it end?!

Life is not fair. Sometimes life sucks. Despite what liberals try to teach, in life not everyone 'participating' gets a 'trophy'. It is what it is, and you try to make the best of it while trying to change it for the better...

...but in the meantime, no one OWES you anything because several generation back the US govt did some bad things.

We need to stop looking BACK at those bad times, start looking around us and see what we have, find what we have in common, be nice to each other, help each other, AND TELL EVERYONE - ALL THE FORCES TRYING TO DIVIDE US AS FRIENDS, FAMILY, AND A NATION FOR PERSONAL / POLITICAL GAIN - TO STFU AND STEP OFF!

Anyone with me?

- I can say that, as I am a minority, Native American...a REAL Native American, not an Elizabeth Warren 'Native American'.

For decades I have heard SOME minorities claim the United States Government OWES them for lots of things....like slavery - for kidnapping their ancestors, dragging them to America, and forcing them into slavery.

'YOU'RE WELCOME!'

Yeah, I said, "You're Welcome'! I am extremely happy for you that a bunch of ignorant, racist, greedy bastards were 'nice' enough to bring you to this country and share OUR - my people's - land with you....after they killed and drove off most of my people who were here 1st.

Think about this - if your ancestors were not brought here you would not be living in the greatest country in the world now. You would be back in dirt ass-poor, starving, war-torn Africa in the midst of aids epidemics, wild animals, starvation, & poverty. Yes, your ancestors paid a high price and had a hard row to hoe that ended up with you here now, but being here now is much better than being where you could be.

Why am I being so accomdating? Maybe because I know that the house I am in now living in is better than a Teepee I have to pack up and move due to the seasons changing or the animals hunted becoming scarce, because I know my Levis are better than a loin cloth, and I realize I am much better off despite what happened and what my people went through. Yeah, it's not as great as it once was in some ways, but it is much better in a lot of other ways.

The history books called the white people / Europeans showing up and spreading across the continent like locusts 'Manifest Destiny' - I call it 'SHIT HAPPENS'!

Things change - not always for the better. The population of the world grew, people spread out...human nature (greed, those who can DO / TAKE) took over. You get over it. You move on. You adapt. You flow with it. You do the best you can...or you grow old, bitter, and die.

Reparations? I have heard politicians and people for decades talking about giving out 'reparations' to slaves / descendants of slaves. WTF?

All the slaves are DEAD. There are no more slaves. I don't know any blacks whose grandparents were slaves. So who are we talking about giving reparations to and for WHAT?

If we are talking about giving tax dollars away go ancestors of those who this nation wronged to make them feel better / appease them, I hate to tell 'African American's but the line to get some of THAT 'free money' forms BEHIND the Native Americans - we were here 1st!

After you comes the Irish, Chinese, and others who were mistreated working on the railroads, then the Japanes for the Internment camps...and then...and then...and where does it end?!

Life is not fair. Sometimes life sucks. Despite what liberals try to teach, in life not everyone 'participating' gets a 'trophy'. It is what it is, and you try to make the best of it while trying to change it for the better...

...but in the meantime, no one OWES you anything because several generation back the US govt did some bad things.

We need to stop looking BACK at those bad times, start looking around us and see what we have, find what we have in common, be nice to each other, help each other, AND TELL EVERYONE - ALL THE FORCES TRYING TO DIVIDE US AS FRIENDS, FAMILY, AND A NATION FOR PERSONAL / POLITICAL GAIN - TO STFU AND STEP OFF!

Anyone with me?

Would just like to add...…..

What happened to 'celebrate your diversity'? To be proud of who you are and where you came from?

Take the opportunities available to better your life and those around you, instead of finding fault with it. All minorities ancestors paid a high price for those opportunities that were denied them and most now take for granted. Most minority groups have already realized this and have moved beyond the historical stigma.

The only thing holding anyone back is their own doubt and self hatred turned inside out. They've been told they were nothing for so long that even many years after those chains were broken, they still hold on tight for fear of failure and they don't even realize the real failure is refusing to try and still blaming others for it

'YOU'RE WELCOME!'

Anyone with me?
Blacks in America Have Never Been Treated Worse Than They Deserved

Is it unfair for born losers to lose? That is not contradicted by the fact that the lower classes who settled the United States were called "born losers" in the Old World only because their Daddies weren't rich. When finally given a chance here after centuries of exclusion, they proved that hereditary rank puts inferior people in superior positions. We won our two wars against England solely because only titled Redcoats were allowed to lead men into battle. Our greatest General (soon to be replaced on the $20 bill by a coyote for gangbangers) would never have been allowed to even become a lieutenant in the British army. Yet at New Orleans he overwhelmingly defeated the Duke of Wellington's noble brother-in-law.

Forum List

Back