I Noticed That With Recent Events Nobody On The Left Is Defending Biden

Nobody has anything to offer this empty mind of yours full of nothing but fear, put into it by decades of religious extremism and fear mongering.

Trump's employment record was MINUS 3 Million jobs.

There is ONE thing you do not know or care to know about. Only President to achieve a Minus creation of jobs.

I stand corrected. So that's all you got then. Just one big nothing burger.

The left have NEVER talked about Biden.
Only TRUMP!! TRUMP!! TRUMP!!!

Yeah, but now that our country is so bad I noticed that they're not even mentioning Trump anymore at all now. Maybe that's just me, but it sure seems like they've run out of ideas.

Here's another thing, and I really have to watch what I say here, but if Trump had done half the things Biden has there would already have been threats on his life, but number one Biden isn't in control of this and number two if he was we wouldn't be allowed to take him out because that would be illegal even though it's perfectly legal to take out anybody else who is threatening our safety. Why is that?

That's what got me so upset today. Now obviously I would never want Biden assassinated for real because he's just a puppet and dementia patient but the people behind the scenes on the other hand...

Nobody has anything to offer this empty mind of yours full of nothing but fear, put into it by decades of religious extremism and fear mongering.

There is ONE thing you do not know or care to know about. Only President to achieve a Minus creation of jobs.
covid

Only President to achieve a Minus creation of jobs.
how many jobs were created during the Depression?

In fact they even refuse to talk about it at all. Illegal Immigrants coming into this country and killing people, apparently they don't see the issue. Biden giving the okay for Ukraine to attack Russia? They're in complete denial that Putin that could go after The US. Why do I bring all this up again when I did a similar thread about it earlier and there are other similar threads on here about it as well?

Well, in this thread specifically I want to know what is with all the no comments? What about all the "buttttttt Trumpppp" responses that I usually see around here that are non-existent now?

Oh wait, I know. It's because NONE of this would be happening underneath a Trump Administration. That's probably why I haven't been seeing those responses lately.
Thank You FJB
\

Here's another thing, and I really have to watch what I say here, but if Trump had done half the things Biden has there would already have been threats on his life, but number one Biden isn't in control of this and number two if he was we wouldn't be allowed to take him out because that would be illegal even though it's perfectly legal to take out anybody else who is threatening our safety. Why is that?

That's what got me so upset today. Now obviously I would never want Biden assassinated for real because he's just a puppet and dementia patient but the people behind the scenes on the other hand...
Oh my.... if Trump was still President, and everything happened EXACTLY as it has now.
----------- WOW------------

The left wouldn't be so supportive of Ukraine war... maybe even be against it.
The left media would have screamed night and day about inflation, they would be having stories like "DAY 100 in Trumps INFLATION CRISES!!
The border - holy cow the border... they would be screaming about Fentanyl deaths and how old sicknesses that were eradicated are now coming back from unvaccinated illegals etc.
And on and on and on

Oh my.... if Trump was still President, and everything happened EXACTLY as it has now.
----------- WOW------------

The left wouldn't be so supportive of Ukraine war... maybe even be against it.
The left media would have screamed night and day about inflation, they would be having stories like "DAY 100 in Trumps INFLATION CRISES!!
The border - holy cow the border... they would be screaming about Fentanyl deaths and how old sicknesses that were eradicated are now coming back from unvaccinated illegals etc.
And on and on and on

Hypocrites! I just can't really say that Biden should be hung for treason when he isn't the mastermind behind all this, but yeah my main question is, when our leaders aren't actually leaders at all and they're dictators does the law change when it comes to who we can take out when regarding our second amendment rights as we are in SO much danger right now as a country.

In fact they even refuse to talk about it at all. Illegal Immigrants coming into this country and killing people, apparently they don't see the issue. Biden giving the okay for Ukraine to attack Russia? They're in complete denial that Putin that could go after The US. Why do I bring all this up again when I did a similar thread about it earlier and there are other similar threads on here about it as well?

Well, in this thread specifically I want to know what is with all the no comments? What about all the "buttttttt Trumpppp" responses that I usually see around here that are non-existent now?

Oh wait, I know. It's because NONE of this would be happening underneath a Trump Administration. That's probably why I haven't been seeing those responses lately.
Just a small sample of my highlighting Biden accomplishments… there is so many more.

Just a small sample of my highlighting Biden accomplishments… there is so many more.

Aha I see so you're changing the subject again. Right, gotcha.

Your subject is that everything the left says is about Don and not Biden’s accomplishments. Wrong.

I meant defending Biden when it comes to leading our country towards war, chaos, and communism. It's like iamwhatiseem just said, if it were Trump doing all this you people wouldn't stop talking about it.

WWIII is a MAGA non existent nightmare. It is fear mongering.

Either you are unaware that it is nothing but fear mongering or you are on purpose attempting to spread fear on others which most people know not to be true.

Be afraid all you like. You clearly understand nothing of International politics and what actually goes on in the world.
I’m going to go out on a limb here and say if we search your posts during the Trump administration we will find hundreds where you’re screaming hysterically about Him causing WWIII.

I’m going to go out on a limb here and say if we search your posts during the Trump administration we will find hundreds where you’re creaming hysterically about Him causing WWIII.

That's a pretty safe bet and you know what's the worst part about all this? The democrats have all been planning this since the 2020 election.

I stand corrected. So that's all you got then. Just one big nothing burger.

Yeah, but now that our country is so bad I noticed that they're not even mentioning Trump anymore at all now. Maybe that's just me, but it sure seems like they've run out of ideas.
You give nothing, you get nothing, because there is nothing.

Enjoy your world of fears.

Not sure about the whole butt buddy thing but you are missing the point. Putin knows that Ukraine doesn't need Biden's permission but will he care if it's a reason to target The United States? Absolutely not.
Get sure before you post more nonsense

Anybody remember this video where the left went nuts over?

trump is a lying conman POS and he will NEVER get my vote.
Is this clear YET?
Mental Illness.jpg

PJ O'Rourke describes liberals.JPG

New York and the End of the American Way of Life
(Thanks to Democrats. They hate America and liberty)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back