POLL: Mueller 'October Surprise?' Indictment Dump Right Before Midterms?

Will Mueller Have An 'October Surprise?' Indictment Dump Before Midterms?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Democrats are smoking dope. Too much dope

I don't know, Mueller is clearly trying to take Trump out. It wouldn't surprise me if he does release a massive Indictment Dump right before the Midterms.
Wouldn't surprise you? I suspect you are praying for it so you can cry fake and unethical and all the rest of whatever Trump tells you so you can play victim with him.

Will this coordinated Deep State sabotage of Trump continue? Will Mueller try to influence the Midterm Election by way of Pre-Election Indictment Dump? What do you think?
Who did the “coordinated deep state” sabotage with an October surprise during the 2016 election? Trump or Clinton? Be honest

Will this coordinated Deep State sabotage of Trump continue? Will Mueller try to influence the Midterm Election by way of Pre-Election Indictment Dump? What do you think?
anything not related to russia russia would truly be bad for leftists.

I don't know, Mueller is clearly trying to take Trump out. It wouldn't surprise me if he does release a massive Indictment Dump right before the Midterms.

I would agree, although I wouldn't be surprised if Mueller provides a lot of red meat for liberals that ends up being nothing burgers.

I don't know, timing it right before the Midterms, could hurt Republicans.

Mueller isn't too bright at all. This kind of dirty trick is something he's tried in the past, but it won't work.

Remember when he decided to indict a dozen Russians when his President was in Helsinki in an important summit?

With the help of Uncle Pooty, he trolled the media and Mueller like a pro at Helsinki. The Libs cried "treason" as their heads exploded.

Same story here.

President Trump is living rent-free in the media's heads, he owns them

Wouldn't surprise you? I suspect you are praying for it so you can cry fake and unethical and all the rest of whatever Trump tells you so you can play victim with him.

Already seeing some info indicating Mueller might just drop his 'October Surprise.' And yes, it would be incredibly dirty and Un-American. The timing would be intentionally malicious. Our FBI has been hijacked by political zealots. Very disturbing.

I would agree, although I wouldn't be surprised if Mueller provides a lot of red meat for liberals that ends up being nothing burgers.

Of course it would. It would take a couple of months to decipher Mueller's report to determine it's all BS.

or not, and in fact flip the votes.

Mueller was put in place by The Deep State to do what he could right before The Midterms to damage the GOP and Presidency. It does not take 2 years and 7 investigations to conclude there was No Collusion, and No Obstruction. The President Firing Mueller never even put the brakes on The Deep States Investigation.

I am going to guess that if he has anything damaging he scraped every crevice for, that he will release it the night before the election or week of for maximum effect.

Last edited:

I don't think so, because I don't think he has much. Also he can only give it to Rosenstein and rules say they can't release anything so many weeks before an election. Maybe a leak, but it would backfire on them.....you would think they would learn....we'll see.

Mueller isn't too bright at all. This kind of dirty trick is something he's tried in the past, but it won't work.

Remember when he decided to indict a dozen Russians when his President was in Helsinki in an important summit?

With the help of Uncle Pooty, he trolled the media and Mueller like a pro at Helsinki. The Libs cried "treason" as their heads exploded.

Same story here.

President Trump is living rent-free in the media's heads, he owns them

Hope you're right, but it could be pretty damaging for Republicans. And that's obviously Mueller's intention. Our FBI is very corrupt. It's controlled by political zealots now.

Well if he does come up with something, I'm voting for Hillary!

Last edited:
I doubt they dump anything.

This investigation has been going on for two years. If there was anything to reveal it would have already been out there.

Whole lot of nothing in my book.

Forum List

Back