No !

He may not have a choice. If Iraq's military can't fend off ISIS, they most certainly can't stop us from sending troops to go after them. Unless the premier is in league with them...

Anywho, ISIS is a bona fide threat to America. They are the most pervasive and powerful terrorist group in the the Middle East right now. And nothing will stop them from trying to hit America.

He may not have a choice. If Iraq's military can't fend off ISIS, they most certainly can't stop us from sending troops to go after them. Unless the premier is in league with them...

Anywho, ISIS is a bona fide threat to America. They are the most pervasive and powerful terrorist group in the the Middle East right now. And nothing will stop them from trying to hit America.

time to call the Coast Guard, ISIS will be swimming over any day now !!!

all Iraq needs is 48 hours of constant shock and awe bombing to wake them up to OUR needs, not theirs. Just because we wanted a democracy in Iraq, and elections to put leaders in place to make decisions doesn't mean we need to honor their decisions..

es

Interesting that the P.M. adds that we should start with ISIS in Syria, tho'.

No problem. This plays right into Obamas planned backdoor attempt to get Assad. With the U.S. led Nato exercises keeping Putin busy in the Ukraine, it's all beginning to make sense.

I realize we really don't care whether our military is invited or not, but the world is not our playground.

Well, sandbox, more appropriately.

Every once in a while a fire has to come along to renew a forest. I think the middle east would be better off being left to burn and then try to build something from the ashes. Because there sure as hell won't be anything good coming from the current set of clusterfucks many in this country are itching to get involved in.

I realize we really don't care whether our military is invited or not, but the world is not our playground.

Well, sandbox, more appropriately.

Every once in a while a fire has to come along to renew a forest. I think the middle east would be better off being left to burn and then try to build something from the ashes. Because there sure as hell won't be anything good coming from the current set of clusterfucks many in this country are itching to get involved in.

Yep, we just keep kicking hornets nests over.

Plus, with which psychopaths are we supposed to align ourselves THIS week?

This is evidently Oblama's fault...
Gee, you would have thought Obama would have gotten buy in from the Iraqi PM before announcing any major initiatives. That's the way professionals do things. Then again, look at the clown car running this administration.

F'em all and feed em cake.

problem solved.

Gee, you would have thought Obama would have gotten buy in from the Iraqi PM before announcing any major initiatives. That's the way professionals do things. Then again, look at the clown car running this administration.
I'd tell them tough doo-doo..You either play by our rules or you can have you nation over run by ISIS..

I'd tell them tough doo-doo..You either play by our rules or you can have you nation over run by ISIS..
You could do that. But again, you tend to do those things beforehand so you know how to deal with it before it goes public.
It is a screaming failure by this administration and adds to the impression they dont know what they are doing (Obama is publicly arguing with his own generals) and whatever they come up with will be a failure worse than the Afghan surge.

It's the perfect excuse to start airstrikes in Syria within the next two weeks.
They dont really need an excuse.
Of course I dont hear the Left screaming too much about Obama invading a sovereign country with no justification under international law and without UN sanction.

It's the perfect excuse to start airstrikes in Syria within the next two weeks.
They dont really need an excuse.
Of course I dont hear the Left screaming too much about Obama invading a sovereign country with no justification under international law and without UN sanction.

I supported Bush, but I am a bit of a Hawk...And since we have it and need to use it..I like to see stuff blowed up! I did think that Bush was not strategically allocating his forces by invading Iraq so quickly and should have concentrated on the Taliban and Al Qaeda...

Forum List

Back