No !

But it doesn't help when the Iraqis are still a little butt hurt over our self invited invasion..
Proof of that nonsense? None.
They have clearly shown they do not want any US Army occupation troops...
No one is proposng occupation troops. We already have troops there and Obama has added to them and I hear no protest from Iraq on that.
So I'd say you're talking out of your ass, as usual.

This is evidently Oblama's fault...
Gee, you would have thought Obama would have gotten buy in from the Iraqi PM before announcing any major initiatives. That's the way professionals do things. Then again, look at the clown car running this administration.

It's the perfect excuse to start airstrikes in Syria within the next two weeks.
They dont really need an excuse.
Of course I dont hear the Left screaming too much about Obama invading a sovereign country with no justification under international law and without UN sanction.

No one in our MSM is talking about the blowback that could occur if we bomb Syria to initially hit ISIS but mission creep results in Assad getting taken out.
Israel will end up in the crosshairs and the whole region goes up!

But it doesn't help when the Iraqis are still a little butt hurt over our self invited invasion..
No one is proposng occupation troops. We already have troops there and Obama has added to them and I hear no protest from Iraq on that.

Well look at whom I am addressing...

Assad is firmly allied with Putin, who has beaten Obama every time. It wont get that far. Putin will make Obama call it off long before its an issue.

Assad is firmly allied with Putin, who has beaten Obama every time. It wont get that far. Putin will make Obama call it off long before its an issue.

Putin will cut Assad loose. He already dismantled their naval base in Syria in 2013, moving it to Cyprus. Putin is patient.

"The president does not have power under the Constitution to unilaterally authorize a military attack in a situation that does not involve stopping an actual or imminent threat to the nation.” ---Senator Obama, 12-20-2007

"The president does not have power under the Constitution to unilaterally authorize a military attack in a situation that does not involve stopping an actual or imminent threat to the nation.” ---Senator Obama, 12-20-2007

In case you haven't noticed, we're living in a post-Constitutional era.

In case you haven't noticed, we're living in a post-Constitutional era.

Well, it was written by "rich white slave owners" anyway, so who cares.

Gee, you would have thought Obama would have gotten buy in from the Iraqi PM before announcing any major initiatives. That's the way professionals do things. Then again, look at the clown car running this administration.

Of course I dont hear the Left screaming too much about Obama invading a sovereign country with no justification under international law and without UN sanction.

That's Different.

Well look at whom I am addressing...
Someone of infinitely superior knowledge and wisdom. Yes, I know.

Our troops aren't wanted. Pretty much kills the RW talking point about Obama withdrawing from Iraq too early.

No one in our MSM is talking about the blowback that could occur if we bomb Syria to initially hit ISIS but mission creep results in Assad getting taken out.
Isn't it "our" goal that Assad be taken out?

He may not have a choice. If Iraq's military can't fend off ISIS, they most certainly can't stop us from sending troops to go after them. Unless the premier is in league with them...

Anywho, ISIS is a bona fide threat to America. They are the most pervasive and powerful terrorist group in the the Middle East right now. And nothing will stop them from trying to hit America.
no they arent. Seriously nobody in that region is a real threat to us. Fear is a pathetic reason for anything

Isn't it "our" goal that Assad be taken out?

Yup. But he will not go into that good night quietly without first lobbing some missles into Israel, who will, of course retaliate. Then Iran will do more then raise its eyebrows.
I just find it unbelievable that this strong possibility is not being discussed by pundits in the MSM.

Forum List

Back