No Rush For Rush

Play that dumb act. Feminazi accuses Feminists of being Nazis.
He equated the Dems to Nazis throughout the 2008 election campaign and after Obama won.
Don't you ever get tired of defending LimpBoy The RACIST with lies???

Dehumanization

At the core of evil is the process of dehumanization by which certain other people or collectives of them, are depicted as less than human, as non comparable in humanity or personal dignity to those who do the labeling. Prejudice employs negative stereotypes in images or verbally abusive terms to demean and degrade the objects of its narrow view of superiority over these allegedly inferior persons.

The Psychology of Dehumanization

Dehumanization is actually an extension of a less intense process of developing an "enemy image" of the opponent. During the course of protracted conflict, feelings of anger, fear, and distrust shape the way that the parties perceive each other. Adversarial attitudes and perceptions develop and parties begin to attribute negative traits to their opponent. They may come to view the opponent as an evil enemy, deficient in moral virtue, or as a dangerous, warlike monster.
An enemy image is a negative stereotype through which the opposing group is viewed as evil, in contrast to one's own side, which is seen as good.

Enemy images are accentuated, according to psychologists, by the process of "projection," in which people "project" their own faults onto their opponents. This means that people or groups who tend to be aggressive or selfish are likely to attribute those traits to their opponents, but not to themselves. This improves one's own self-image and increases group cohesion, but it also escalates the conflict and makes it easier to dehumanize the other side.

You should really credit when you quote stuff. That's from 'the Lucifer Effect', I believe. LOL. The Lucifer Effect by Philip Zimbardo

Here's my problem.... One, I don't like Limbaugh. Personally, I think he's an ass. But racist? Nope, no evidence of that. Try and grasp simple logic.... he didn't say the things you have quoted him as saying. That is fact so now I cannt believe anything you claim he said - unless you provide a link to him speaking the words.

And, there is no need to capitalize the word racist. We can all read, no one needs to HAVE THINGS CAPITALIZED FOR THEM!

Oh, and...... If Rush called anyone a Nazi, then he is an ass for doing so. You calling someone a Nazi makes you an ass too. Just because someone else does it, does not make it ok. Capiche?

In closing, I conclude that you are, evidenced by your own posts, an idiot.
First of all, he admitted he said the 2 quotes I posted and I provided the link.

Second, earlier I posted his OWN definition of what makes someone a racist and then his OWN quotes that satisfy his OWN stated standard, complete with links to his OWN transcripts. Did you miss it?

And third, showing sincere respect for the Golden Rule of his PROFESSED religion does not make me an idiot. It is satirizing the satirist, which makes me a WIT. LOL

Liberal Calls Obama "Magic Negro"
March 19, 2007
RUSH: These people are racists. You know, the racists in our society, Ted, are these white liberals. They're the ones that notice your skin color before anything else, and they're the ones deciding whose skin color is dark enough and therefore who's authentic enough and who's been down for the struggle. It's those people doing this. It's not me. It's not "talk radio."

RushLimbaugh.com Home - Tuesday January 16
January 16, 2007
RUSH : And for Barack Obama, a -- well, he's a half-minority --

RushLimbaugh.com Home - Wednesday January 24
January 24, 2007
RUSH: Hey, Barack Obama has picked up another endorsement: Halfrican American actress Halle Berry. "As a Halfrican American, I am honored to have Ms. Berry's support, as well as the support of other Halfrican Americans," Obama said. He didn't say it, but -- anyway

Rush's Total Stack of Stuff - 09.22.08
September 22, 2008
RUSH: These polls on how one-third of blue-collar white Democrats won't vote for Obama because he's black, and -- but he's not black. Do you know he has not one shred of African-American blood? He doesn't have any African -- that's why when they asked whether he was authentic, whether he's down for the struggle. He's Arab. You know, he's from Africa. He's from Arab parts of Africa. He's not -- his father was -- he's not African-American. The last thing that he is is African-American.

Yes, sweetie.... I saw this and I already responded to it. Try to keep the debate moving forward.

Idiot.

You should really credit when you quote stuff. That's from 'the Lucifer Effect', I believe. LOL. The Lucifer Effect by Philip Zimbardo

Here's my problem.... One, I don't like Limbaugh. Personally, I think he's an ass. But racist? Nope, no evidence of that. Try and grasp simple logic.... he didn't say the things you have quoted him as saying. That is fact so now I cannt believe anything you claim he said - unless you provide a link to him speaking the words.

And, there is no need to capitalize the word racist. We can all read, no one needs to HAVE THINGS CAPITALIZED FOR THEM!

Oh, and...... If Rush called anyone a Nazi, then he is an ass for doing so. You calling someone a Nazi makes you an ass too. Just because someone else does it, does not make it ok. Capiche?

In closing, I conclude that you are, evidenced by your own posts, an idiot.
First of all, he admitted he said the 2 quotes I posted and I provided the link.

Second, earlier I posted his OWN definition of what makes someone a racist and then his OWN quotes that satisfy his OWN stated standard, complete with links to his OWN transcripts. Did you miss it?

And third, showing sincere respect for the Golden Rule of his PROFESSED religion does not make me an idiot. It is satirizing the satirist, which makes me a WIT. LOL

March 19, 2007
RUSH: These people are racists. You know, the racists in our society, Ted, are these white liberals. They're the ones that notice your skin color before anything else, and they're the ones deciding whose skin color is dark enough and therefore who's authentic enough and who's been down for the struggle. It's those people doing this. It's not me. It's not "talk radio."

January 16, 2007

January 24, 2007
RUSH: Hey, Barack Obama has picked up another endorsement: Halfrican American actress Halle Berry. "As a Halfrican American, I am honored to have Ms. Berry's support, as well as the support of other Halfrican Americans," Obama said. He didn't say it, but -- anyway

September 22, 2008
RUSH: These polls on how one-third of blue-collar white Democrats won't vote for Obama because he's black, and -- but he's not black. Do you know he has not one shred of African-American blood? He doesn't have any African -- that's why when they asked whether he was authentic, whether he's down for the struggle. He's Arab. You know, he's from Africa. He's from Arab parts of Africa. He's not -- his father was -- he's not African-American. The last thing that he is is African-American.

Yes, sweetie.... I saw this and I already responded to it. Try to keep the debate moving forward.

Idiot.
Then you were lying when you said there was no evidence of him being a Racist.

And according to LimpBoy, you are an Elitist Liberal!!! :rofl:
Why do you defend someone who insults you? :cuckoo:

February 28, 2008
RUSH: Are you talking about Northeastern elites?
CALLER: Yes.
RUSH: Oh. I couldn't agree with you more. I think they're so arrogant and condescending. I don't think they've learned anything.

September 22, 2009
RUSH: You know, the human characteristic that rubs me the rawest is lying and then arrogant condescension.

February 28, 2008
RUSH: I hate arrogant people, whether they have so-called qualifications to be -- and I hate sanctimony, and I hate superiority. I hate these people that run around, think they're better than everybody else when they don't know that 2 + 2 is 4

September 25, 2009
RUSH: Being brainwashed or mentally deranged is the only way anyone could possibly think Obama is good for this country. That, my friends, is the Media Tweak of the Day, so let me repeat this. Being brainwashed or mentally deranged is the only way anybody could possibly think Barack Obama is good for the United States of America. That's the Media Tweak of the Day, and as such I'm going to say it another time to make sure they get it. Being brainwashed or mentally deranged is the only way anyone could possibly think Barack Obama is good for the United States of America.

For you IDIOTS that still think RUSH is RASCIST?

Listen you Idiots...(Especially you Liberal Idiots praising the Decision for Rush to be voted down on RACIAL Grounds).

Bo knows Rush, and puts this SHIT to bed once and for all...LISTEN! YO!

BO SNERDLEY SPEAKS
Snerdley is the paid token the coward LimpBoy hides behind, while he reads your MessiahRushie's SCRIPT.

Senator Ken Salazar Stands in the Way of Lower Gas Prices
July 23, 2008
RUSH: This is why I'm host and you are the Official Obama Criticizer working off a script. (interruption) Jeez.

So the Hell what? What you heard and what I posted was Bo speaking his MIND...and he requested of Rush to be able to do it...or didn't YOU hear that part of it?

I didn't think so.

Rush Limbaugh, a good man, got fucked over by libs because they feel they have some superior right to judge morality and political correctness and to interfere with a private citizen's rights as it suits their political agenda.

In all honesty (an alien word to guys like Sharpton, SMuggly and Rep. Sheila Jerkson Lee), there is nothing in anything ever said by Rush that warrants such unAmerican treatment of him by the uber-leftards. The PC reaction of the pussy owners in the NFL is another story entirely.

I hope Rush sues the most outrageously outspoken leftard for libel and slander and for tortious interference with contract. Given the liberal bias in our formerly neutral justice system, nobody could predict with any reasonable degree of assurance how the suit would turn out, of course.

But it would be a hoot to rake the libtarded scumsuckers over the coals.

And of course the usual suspects that have wrongly/falsely accused Rush of being a Rascist are spending alot of time backtracking, and apologizing when the threat of a Lawsuit comes along...

March 19, 2007

January 16, 2007

January 24, 2007

September 22, 2008

Idiot.

February 28, 2008
RUSH: Oh. I couldn't agree with you more. I think they're so arrogant and condescending. I don't think they've learned anything.

September 22, 2009
RUSH: You know, the human characteristic that rubs me the rawest is lying and then arrogant condescension.

February 28, 2008
RUSH: I hate arrogant people, whether they have so-called qualifications to be -- and I hate sanctimony, and I hate superiority. I hate these people that run around, think they're better than everybody else when they don't know that 2 + 2 is 4

September 25, 2009
RUSH: Being brainwashed or mentally deranged is the only way anyone could possibly think Obama is good for this country. That, my friends, is the Media Tweak of the Day, so let me repeat this. Being brainwashed or mentally deranged is the only way anybody could possibly think Barack Obama is good for the United States of America. That's the Media Tweak of the Day, and as such I'm going to say it another time to make sure they get it. Being brainwashed or mentally deranged is the only way anyone could possibly think Barack Obama is good for the United States of America.

Rush doesn't insult me. You try to, but fail. Bless your heart. I've grown used to the more intellectually challenged insulting me, they fail too. LOL

I still see no evidence of Rush's supposed racism.

For you IDIOTS that still think RUSH is RASCIST?

Listen you Idiots...(Especially you Liberal Idiots praising the Decision for Rush to be voted down on RACIAL Grounds).

Bo knows Rush, and puts this SHIT to bed once and for all...LISTEN! YO!

BO SNERDLEY SPEAKS
Snerdley is the paid token the coward LimpBoy hides behind, while he reads your MessiahRushie's SCRIPT.

July 23, 2008
RUSH: This is why I'm host and you are the Official Obama Criticizer working off a script. (interruption) Jeez.

So the Hell what? What you heard and what I posted was Bo speaking his MIND...and he requested of Rush to be able to do it...or didn't YOU hear that part of it?

I didn't think so.
You are sooooooo gullible! LOL What a sap! :rofl:
What you heard was him READING A SCRIPT written for him by the RACIST LimpBoy.

Idiot.

February 28, 2008

September 22, 2009

February 28, 2008

September 25, 2009

Rush doesn't insult me. You try to, but fail. Bless your heart. I've grown used to the more intellectually challenged insulting me, they fail too. LOL

And just like your MessiahRushie, after repeatedly spewing your insults at ME, you pretend to be the VICTIM of insults. :cuckoo:

You are willfully blind.
So sad.

July 23, 2008

I didn't think so.

And shows me that *YOU* Don't know how to listen, nor do I think you listen to his program, but rather spew your talking point crap of things you haven't really bothered to properly educate yourself on. :eusa_hand:

I am a 20+ Year Listener, and I know what I'm talking about. And by this admission, I'm sure I've put a target on my back. But I'm alright with that. I used to engaging idiots like you.:eusa_drool:

Last edited:

February 28, 2008

September 22, 2009

February 28, 2008

September 25, 2009

And just like your MessiahRushie, after repeatedly spewing your insults at ME, you pretend to be the VICTIM of insults. :cuckoo:

You are willfully blind.
So sad.

Sweetie, he's not my Messiah. You'll be hard pushed to find any post from me praising Limbaugh - in fact, you go find one - just one - where I say I agree with him on anything. Go ahead, I'll wait.

YOU do NOT need to CAPITALIZE words to GET your message ACROSS. You just need to come up with a legitimate argument. That you cannot do that and insist on attacking others just proves my point.

Thanks for playing.

I didn't think so.

And shows me that *YOU* Don't know how to listen, nor do I think you listen to his program, but rather spew your talking point crap of things you haven't really bothered to properly educate yourself on. :hand:

I am a 20+ Year Listener, and I know what I'm talking about. And by this admission, I'm sure I've put a target on my back. But I'm alright with that. I used to engaging idiots like you.
Projection!

Obviously I "listen" better than you because I caught the part where LimpBoy said outright that Snerdley was SCRIPTED.

And you have been PROGRAMMED to say anyone who exposes your MessiahRushie as the lying America-hating scum he is must be spouting "talking points." That is the CON$ervative template.

Prove me wrong, find one other person or website that used the "Official Obama Criticizer" being SCRIPTED quote other than me!!!!
I dare you! LOL

July 23, 2008

Do you have a problem spotting the glaringly obvious or what?

The problem - as DiveC has pointed out to you in as many ways as he possibly can - is that the left has put about made up quotes attributing them to Rush. There is, however, no actual evidence that he SAID these quotes.

Now, that is all well and good - for idiots who are so desperate to destroy him that they have to make shit up- BUT, now that we all know that there is no actual evidence*, anyone who quotes Rush will need to link direct to an audio of, interview with, video of, that quote IN HIS OWN VOICE.

The left, instead of destroying Rush, has made it more difficult for them to destroy him. Such is the intellect of lefties. Too fucking stupid to think through what looked like a great plan. Rush will sue the asss of the originators of this hoax and everyone who tried to use this hoax to make a point will look like idiots. That is you.

Too funny...this has been going on for years...how many lawsuits so far?

Turns out the liberals and media were lying the whole time, omgnoway ........

Speaking of parrots, driveby love your screen name..

Rush Limbaugh Discusses 'Drive-By Media' With Sean Hannity

Rush Limbaugh Discusses 'Drive-By Media' With Sean Hannity | NewsBusters.org

Silly liberal fool, you've been cold busted so you divert, Saul would be proud.

P.S. Not that it matters, but my user name has nothing to do with any term that Limbaugh uses, thanks .......

July 23, 2008

I didn't think so.
what you read was SARCASM asshole
you are too much of a fucking moron to know he was being sarcastic to Snerdley

I guess Rush is now apparently a professional victim. Good for him.

Why would the NFL, the group that brings us football, which lately seems is THE ONLY thing people can enjoy discussing with each other without tearing each others throats out, want that dbag involved in their franchises?

And yeah, he's a racist. I wouldn't let the man repave my driveway.
In Obama's America, the white kids now get beat up with the black kids cheering - Rush Limbaugh

I guess Rush is now apparently a professional victim. Good for him.

Why would the NFL, the group that brings us football, which lately seems is THE ONLY thing people can enjoy discussing with each other without tearing each others throats out, want that dbag involved in their franchises?

And yeah, he's a racist. I wouldn't let the man repave my driveway.
In Obama's America, the white kids now get beat up with the black kids cheering - Rush Limbaugh

I disagree, i wanna tear Pissburgh Squealers fans throats out ........ :eek:

And i disagree that Limbaugh is a racist, but at least you quoted something he actually said .....

Turns out the liberals and media were lying the whole time, omgnoway ........

P.S. Not that it matters, but my user name has nothing to do with any term that Limbaugh uses, thanks .......

i didnt divert, i just thought your screen name was funny. Parrot.

i didnt divert, i just thought your screen name was funny. Parrot.

oh the irony ........ :lol:

I didn't think so.
what you read was SARCASM asshole
you are too much of a fucking moron to know he was being sarcastic to Snerdley
First of all, I heard the show and the tone of his voice was frustration, not sarcasm. He was pissed at Snerdley for interrupting him in the middle of his rant. The "JEEZ" at the end is a dead giveaway if you were even the least bit observant!!!

You have been PROGRAMMED to say "out of context" or "it was sarcasm/satire" every time anyone makes a fool of your MessiahRushie and you are POWERLESS to think for yourself.

RUSH: The Democrat Party is the one standing in the way of affordable gasoline. The Democrat Party is standing in the way of increased domestic supply. The Democrat Party is the one that's worrying all about our foreign dependence and promoting all these things, alternative this, alternative that. There's no such thing, to power your automobile or to power our airline aircraft! It just isn't there. They are the ones standing in the way of it. Senator Salazar goes on KOA Denver today to say that I am lying and spreading falsehoods. (interruption) Well, I haven't read the whole story. I haven't heard the tape. I don't know if he denied anything. So let's not jump the gun, Snerdley. This is why I'm host and you are the Official Obama Criticizer working off a script. (interruption) Jeez. I don't know that he denied anything. I don't think he denied anything.

Forum List

Back