No Rush For Rush

now you get to the area Rush himself dealt with. That's cool, yeah he abused drugs. I can't believe I'm defending this blowhard, but against the nonsense? Yeah.

Not quite following you...are you defending his hypocrisy?

You've yet to prove hypocrisy, that's your dream, not mine.

You don't find advocating for punishment and then fighting to avoid it when it becomes personal to be hypocritical?

I'm not dreaming this shit up...it's all there.

Not quite following you...are you defending his hypocrisy?

You don't find advocating for punishment and then fighting to avoid it when it becomes personal to be hypocritical?

i see you still cant see the difference in becoming addicted to a PRESCRIBED medicine and seeking out ILLEGAL drugs for recreational use

i see you still cant see the difference in becoming addicted to a PRESCRIBED medicine and seeking out ILLEGAL drugs for recreational use
I see...it was all legally prescribed, eh?

[/URL]
Silly liberal fool, you've been cold busted so you divert, Saul would be proud.

P.S. Not that it matters, but my user name has nothing to do with any term that Limbaugh uses, thanks .......

i didnt divert, i just thought your screen name was funny. Parrot.

oh the irony ........ :lol:

Rush’s Drive By Media Invades Fox
Rush’s Drive By Media Invades Fox « BadNewsBarnes666’s Blog

From Rush's web site
Drive-By Media Misreporting of "Barack the Magic Negro" Song
Drive-By Media Misreporting of "Barack the Magic Negro" Song

What does Rush Limbaugh mean by the drive by media?
What does Rush Limbaugh mean by the drive by media? How is his show...

But you didnt get your screen name from Rush....

Funny stuff, love your screen name...

Parrot.

More Limburger sarcasm? or are they just lying about what he said?

Great link...some of the good ones....(now keep in mind he is a drug addict who lied about it, tried to cover it up and to this day wont admit it...)

--Rush Limbaugh TV show (12/8/92)

When you strip it all away, Jerry Garcia destroyed his life on drugs. And yet he's being honored, like some godlike figure. Our priorities are out of whack, folks.

I want to let you read along with me a quote from Jerry Colangelo about substance abuse, and I think you'll find that he's very much right…"I know every expert in the world will disagree with me, but I don't buy into the disease part of it.

These tough sentencing laws were instituted for a reason. The American people, including liberals, demanded them. Don't you remember the crack cocaine epidemic? Crack babies and out-of-control murder rates? Liberal judges giving the bad guys slaps on the wrist? Finally we got tough, and the crime rate has been falling ever since, so what's wrong?

Why is it his drug problem was ok, but everyone else's is bad..?

Hypocrite much?

Each does he recieved from each doctor was prescribed.....the problem was he was only supposed to deal with one doc, not 52 of them...lol.

He was/is a serious drug abuser. But a guy getting caugth with two joints should be thrown in jail, right rush? :lol:

yes, it WAS
there was an extortion attempt by a former maid that caused it to become public
she lied

Each does he recieved from each doctor was prescribed.....the problem was he was only supposed to deal with one doc, not 52 of them...lol.

He was/is a serious drug abuser. But a guy getting caugth with two joints should be thrown in jail, right rush? :lol:
more lies from zona the fucking moron

Except Oxycontin was first used in 1995 and a drug impaired LimpBoy HALLUCINATED a fireplace in the Tea Room at Monticello on his Jan 18, 1993 TV Show. Drug addicts are notorious liars, especially about why and when they started abusing drugs.

Except Oxycontin was first used in 1995 and a drug impaired LimpBoy HALLUCINATED a fireplace in the Tea Room at Monticello on his Jan 18, 1993 TV Show. Drug addicts are notorious liars, especially about why and when they started abusing drugs.
except you can SEE the fireplace through a door from the tea room
you fucking MORON

and considering how much you lie
you must be a fucking illegal drug addict

Last edited:
yes, it WAS
she lied

During the investigation, authorities seized prescription records from several drugstores from which Limbaugh obtained 2,000 pills over six months, prosecutors said.

Last year, Black said Limbaugh was prescribed eight hydrocodone pills a day for seven months, "which is not excessive and is in fact a lawful dose."

Do the math Dive...and that's just what they found out about.

yes, it WAS
she lied

During the investigation, authorities seized prescription records from several drugstores from which Limbaugh obtained 2,000 pills over six months, prosecutors said.

Last year, Black said Limbaugh was prescribed eight hydrocodone pills a day for seven months, "which is not excessive and is in fact a lawful dose."

no source link
so i wont even begin to discuss that
because a lot of misinfo was published that wasnt true

yes, it WAS
she lied

no source link
so i wont even begin to discuss that
because a lot of misinfo was published that wasnt true

You're so predictable...do the math.

CNN.com - Rehab, $30,000 to keep Limbaugh out of court - Apr 29, 2006

you fucking MORON
First of all, that's not the Tea Room and that would put the busts BEHIND where Gore pointed, and second there are no busts on display over the fireplace as he also claimed even if he was talking about that fireplace. He said there are "4 white plaster busts on display over the fireplace." So if he's not HALLUCINATING the fireplace then he's HALLUCINATING the busts.

I have the audio, is there a way to post audio on USMB?

You can tell it is from his Jan 18, 1993 Show because he said the Gore visit was "yesterday" and the visit was Jan 17, 1993.

you fucking MORON
First of all, that's not the Tea Room and that would put the busts BEHIND where Gore pointed, and second there are no busts on display over the fireplace as he also claimed even if he was talking about that fireplace. He said there are "4 white plaster busts on display over the fireplace." So if he's not HALLUCINATING the fireplace then he's HALLUCINATING the busts.

I have the audio, is there a way to post audio on USMB?

You can tell it is from his Jan 18, 1993 Show because he said the Gore visit was "yesterday" and the visit was Jan 17, 1993.
again, you call an error, a lie
you dont seem to know the difference
you are a fucking IDIOT

OK! We have it from the 'real left.' Rehab is not possible, nor should it ever be considered. Thus following is logical, no health care plans should include drug rehab, whatever the source. It's a waste of money, those that claim to be sober are lying.

Good job, guys! Saving a billion here, at least.

Forum List

Back