No Rush For Rush

Yeah why should anyone defend themselves from outright lies. :cuckoo:

It isn't like they called him an asshole, they fabricated racist quotes and the sychophantic msm ran with it. Never even trying to track down the source.

Now they are beginning to retract their stories but it's too late, the damage is done. They get a nice soundbite for the next election cycle.
No one needs to fabricate racist quotes against the large pasty blowhard. His real quotes speak for themselves.

Agreed.
and zona is wrong again
LOL

No one needs to fabricate racist quotes against the large pasty blowhard. His real quotes speak for themselves.

Agreed.
and zona is wrong again
LOL

You have a serious obsessive compulsive dissorder dude. Or way too much time on your hands. I mean seriously...does anyone else on this board obsess like you do? Once you have made your point you just don't shut the fuck up do you? You go .....on... and...on...and...on.... christ it's annoying ...I am amazed you are still around... some people get dissappeared for alot less.

and zona is wrong again
LOL

You have a serious obsessive compulsive dissorder dude. Or way too much time on your hands. I mean seriously...does anyone else on this board obsess like you do? Once you have made your point you just don't shut the fuck up do you? You go .....on... and...on...and...on.... christ it's annoying ...I am amazed you are still around... some people get dissappeared for alot less.

Adding his two senseless into the mix, SMuggly says yet more retarded blathering bullshit thinking he has accomplished "something." Fucking retarded Smuggly's need to get spayed.

and zona is wrong again
LOL

Adding his two senseless into the mix, SMuggly says yet more retarded blathering bullshit thinking he has accomplished "something." Fucking retarded Smuggly's need to get spayed.

Dehumanization

At the core of evil is the process of dehumanization by which certain other people or collectives of them, are depicted as less than human, as non comparable in humanity or personal dignity to those who do the labeling. Prejudice employs negative stereotypes in images or verbally abusive terms to demean and degrade the objects of its narrow view of superiority over these allegedly inferior persons. Discrimination involves the actions taken against those others based on the beliefs and emotions generated by prejudiced perspectives.

Dehumanization is one of the central processes in the transformation of ordinary, normal people into indifferent or even wanton perpetrators of evil.

Dehumanization

At the core of evil is the process of dehumanization by which certain other people or collectives of them, are depicted as less than human, as non comparable in humanity or personal dignity to those who do the labeling. Prejudice employs negative stereotypes in images or verbally abusive terms to demean and degrade the objects of its narrow view of superiority over these allegedly inferior persons. Discrimination involves the actions taken against those others based on the beliefs and emotions generated by prejudiced perspectives.

Dehumanization is one of the central processes in the transformation of ordinary, normal people into indifferent or even wanton perpetrators of evil.

Prejudice employs negative stereotypes in images or verbally abusive terms to demean and degrade the objects of its narrow view of superiority over these allegedly inferior persons.
:popcorn:

Dehumanization

I do not take this member seriously or personally.
Liability is a child or a juvenile probably home schooled or a drop out. After viewing literally hundreds of his/her postings I have yet to see one cohesive thoughtful opinion transmitted. No doubt his/her neighborhood suffers evidence of his/her disfunctionality in abused animals and terrorised neighborhood childern. It is a pity.

Dehumanization

Liability is a child or a juvenile probably home schooled or a drop out. After viewing literally hundreds of his/her postings I have yet to see one cohesive thoughtful opinion transmitted. No doubt his/her neighborhood suffers evidence of his/her disfunctionality in abused animals and terrorised neighborhood childern. It is a pity.
nice projection

Why is the left such a hateful bunch? I mean, it never ends.... they lie, cheat, besmirch, trash, defame, slander... Savage is right, liberalism IS a mental disorder.

Dehumanization

nice projection

Are you just fucking retarded?

Show me ONE thoughtful post by that USMB member.

nice projection

Why bother? You lack the capacity to comprehend thoughtful posts. You are still just a fucking retarded piece of shit, ya fuckbrain asslicker.

nice projection

Why bother? You lack the capacity to comprehend thoughtful posts. You are still just a fucking retarded piece of shit, ya fuckbrain asslicker.
How very "LIBERAL' of a "Conservative Role Model" :lol:
Just more proof of what I have been saying about CON$ervative Idealists,
CON$ are just like Libs, .... Only MORE SO!

[L]iberals can't win in an argument against anybody. All they can do is discredit and insult and try to literally destroy their enemies because ideologically they can't win.
Rush Limbaugh

nice projection

no, that would be YOU
so you are projecting again

How very "LIBERAL' of a "Conservative Role Model" :lol:
Just more proof of what I have been saying about CON$ervative Idealists,
CON$ are just like Libs, .... Only MORE SO!

[L]iberals can't win in an argument against anybody. All they can do is discredit and insult and try to literally destroy their enemies because ideologically they can't win.
Rush Limbaugh

Your complete dedication to your own bias and your utter lack of objectivity are both duly noted. But, still, nobody cares about your opinion or about your deep-rooted compulsive infatuation with Rush Limbaugh.

Forum List

Back