No NFL team for Mr. Pharmaceutical.

R

rdean

Rush was told, "Not welcome".

The Republican Drug-master told NO!

yeah, I just watched Mr. Ed piss in his pants over at MSNBC called him "the drugster" and you guys want to bitch about Fox. We mock you.

And the rest of America mocks the 2% of you that mock Real America. Go for it, willow.

Was it a a partnership with him as the majority owner?

Rush Limbaugh to be out of bid for St Louis Rams - ESPN

Limbaugh was to be a limited partner in a group headed by St. Louis Blues chairman Dave Checketts. Checketts said in a statement Wednesday that Limbaugh's participation had become a complication in the group's efforts and the bid will move forward without him.

I'm not sure why him or anyone else is surprised by this. He's only been insulting black people for how many years now? :eusa_eh:

Limbaugh was to be a limited partner in a group headed by St. Louis Blues chairman Dave Checketts. Checketts said in a statement Wednesday that Limbaugh's participation had become a complication in the group's efforts and the bid will move forward without him.

I'm not sure why him or anyone else is surprised by this. He's only been insulting black people for how many years now? :eusa_eh:

That article doesn't say how much his "stake" was.
It does say "limited partner", which to me implies a small stake.

I'm just curious, was Rush going to be the sole owner of the team?

No, but he was going to have a good stake in the team.

Was it a a partnership with him as the majority owner? What is a "good stake"?

He would "operate the team."

ST. LOIUS (AP) ―

Green Bay Packers fans are known as cheeseheads. Could fans of the St. Louis Rams soon be dittoheads?

Conservative talk radio host Rush Limbaugh said Tuesday he is teaming up with St. Louis Blues owner Dave Checketts in a bid to buy the Rams, owners of the NFL's longest losing streak at 14 and just 5-31 since 2007.

In a statement, Limbaugh declined to discuss details, citing a confidentiality agreement with Goldman Sachs, the investment firm hired by the family of former Rams owner Georgia Frontiere to review assets of her estate, including the NFL team.

Limbaugh also declined to discuss other partners that might be involved in the bid, but said he and Checketts would operate the team.

"Dave Checketts and I have made a bid to buy the Rams and we are continuing the process," Limbaugh said.
Forbes magazine has estimated the Rams franchise has a value of $929 million.

Rush Limbaugh Says In Bid With St. Louis Blues Owner Dave Checketts To Buy Rams - wbztv.com

No, but he was going to have a good stake in the team.

ST. LOIUS (AP) ―

Green Bay Packers fans are known as cheeseheads. Could fans of the St. Louis Rams soon be dittoheads?

Conservative talk radio host Rush Limbaugh said Tuesday he is teaming up with St. Louis Blues owner Dave Checketts in a bid to buy the Rams, owners of the NFL's longest losing streak at 14 and just 5-31 since 2007.

In a statement, Limbaugh declined to discuss details, citing a confidentiality agreement with Goldman Sachs, the investment firm hired by the family of former Rams owner Georgia Frontiere to review assets of her estate, including the NFL team.

Limbaugh also declined to discuss other partners that might be involved in the bid, but said he and Checketts would operate the team.

"Dave Checketts and I have made a bid to buy the Rams and we are continuing the process," Limbaugh said.

Rush Limbaugh Says In Bid With St. Louis Blues Owner Dave Checketts To Buy Rams - wbztv.com

$929 million for the team. Does Limbaugh have enough cash on hand to cover half of that?

ST. LOIUS (AP) ―

$929 million for the team. Does Limbaugh have enough cash on hand to cover half of that?

I doubt it.

None that I've ever noticed. On the other hand, we know how much the NFL hates racism and bad behavior, right?

"He could offer me whatever he wanted, I wouldn't play for him. ... I wouldn't play for Rush Limbaugh. My principles are greater and I can't be bought." So Jets linebacker Bart Scott told the New York Daily News.

Scott’s principles, meanwhile, are so great that he once had to be restrained by a teammate from taking issue with a referee during an NFL game that just happened to be viewed by 17.5 million, making cable history. This was after he threw an official’s yellow flag into the stands protesting his unsportsmanlike conduct foul. And from 2002-2008, Scott was teammates with Ravens great Ray Lewis, who was indicted on double murder charges in 2000 but cleared after pleading to obstruction of justice.

Mathias Kiwanuka has HIS shorts in a twist about Rush Limbaugh's behavior, but he tolerated Plaxico Burress (currently in jail) as a teammate without a word. Donovan McNabb is all upset, but HE plays with Michael Vick on his team.

Jaguars player Brian Williams (now with the Falcons) went on a racist rant in 2008 when he was pulled over for a suspected DUI. News 4 in Jacksonville reported the officer’s notes showed Williams telling the officer, "I (expletive) your momma ... I (expletive) your wife twice" and that he would do something to the officer’s daughter. He publicly apologized later.

He was never fined by the NFL.

Meanwhile, Rush's chief staff member, who is also his call screener, is a black man. He's worked for Rush for many years, which I doubt he would do if Rush were as racist as your average NFL member.

I don't think Rush should buy the Rams, if only because HE shouldn't sully HIMSELF with such company. :eusa_snooty:

Last edited:
As long as you know your place, willow, which is the far far right wacko minority of 2%.

I want you talking and rocking, kitty, because it makes the truth stand out clearer because of your nonsense. Keep it up, furball.

Last edited:
As long as you know your place, willow, which is the far far right wacko minority of 2%.

I want you talking and rocking, kitty, because it makes the truth stand out clearer because of your nonsense. Keep it up, furball.

you are a funny little jackazz.:lol::lol::lol:

Better yet, maybe Rush can arrange with Vince McMahon a cage match with Michael Moore. Some of us would pay to see that! They might take each other out!

Forum List

Back