No Rush For Rush

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvqG8z-Eung&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - CNN's Rick Sanchez Sorry For Using Unconfirmed Rush Limbaugh Quote[/ame]

American Thinker Blog: Limbaugh Targeted By Obama Official

October 16, 2009
Limbaugh Targeted By Obama Official
Joseph Ashby
The plot thickens on the media’s character-lynching of Rush Limbaugh. Of the four stories run on ESPN.com about Limbaugh’s bid for the Rams (October 6, October 12, October 15, and another October 15) none of them mention that NFL Players Association Executive Director DeMaurice Smith served as counsel to Attorney General Eric Holder and was a member of Barack Obama’s transition team.

The October 12 article references Smith’s anti-Limbaugh email meant to garner opposition against the radio host’s bid. The report refers to Smith only as the executive director of the NFLPA. Despite the fact that Smith’s opposition was based on Limbaugh’s political commentary, the report failed to mention that Smith’s political connections (including those to whom he donated thousands of dollars) have a vested interest in Limbaugh’s discrediting.

The October 15 article (the last of four listed above) is decidedly negative toward Limbaugh, portraying him as paranoid about Obama’s involvement in the decision. The report states:

Limbaugh blamed Smith, executive director of the NFLPA and an "Obama-ite," along with Sharpton and Jackson, whom he referred to as "race hustlers," for Checketts' decision to drop him. He said his sacking was an example of the political clout wielded by President Barack Obama's administration.

There is no mention in the piece of Smith’s relationship with Holder or his work on the Obama transition.

It is not as if ESPN didn’t know of Smith’s history. The sports web site ran a report in July which stated:

In selecting Smith this year, the union chose Washington smarts over football experience. Smith, a Washington lawyer, served on the Obama transition team and also worked for Eric Holder before Holder became attorney general.

Smith’s gross conflict of interest and apparent political targeting of Obama’s top foe is a huge story. Unfortunately the media appears too blinded by their prejudice of Limbaugh to report on it.

To summarize, we know that a former Obama official and political ally--who was chosen by the NFLPA specifically for his political clout and connections to the highest rungs of power in government--directly attacked Limbaugh for the radio-talker’s political commentary.

Historically politicians have been prone to vindictive and petty behavior, but never in American history has someone had so much power to pummel his political opponents as President Obama. With control over banks, insurance companies, car companies, media (sports media included) and unions (like the NFL players union), Obama tentacles seem to penetrate into nearly every corner of the nation.
Lots of links there.

Oh and David Schuster too:
Eyeblast.tv

Actually, the owners are rich, white, male conservatives (and republicans). Rush was taken down by his own people....lol

watch and see who he sues! :eusa_whistle: mr. ed's parrott

Who is mr. ed and I hope to God Rush keeps this alive. He looks like a fool and I am laughing so much because of it.

Keep this post in mind, but he will not sue anyone accusing that racist of being a racist.

Is he going to sue me now? :lol:
no, suing you would be a waste of time
he'd have to prove damages and since you have zero credibility and no one actually takes you serious, it would be impossible to prove anything you would say would be damaging to ANYONE

How do you figure Limbaugh is a racist? Or are you so used to calling everybody with whom you disagree a racist that you've rendered the word meaningless?

You know who deserves a posthumous Medal of Honor? James Earl Ray [the confessed assassin of Martin Luther King]. We miss you, James. Godspeed. -Rush Limbaugh

Look, let me put it to you this way: the NFL all too often looks like a game between the Bloods and the Crips without any weapons. There, I said it. -Rush Limbaugh

Take that bone out of your nose and call me back(to an African American female caller). -Rush Limbaugh
Have you ever noticed how all composite pictures of wanted criminals resemble Jesse Jackson? -Rush Limbaugh

that is how i figure Rush limbaugh is a racist.
except he never said that
any of it

those are lies made up by some liberal racist site
You're still a pathological liar!!!!

Your RACIST MessiahRushie has acknowledged saying the last 2 while he was the Hippie DJ "Jeff Christie."

snopes.com: Rush Limbaugh 'Racist Quotes' List
"Have you ever noticed how all composite pictures of wanted criminals resemble Jesse Jackson?"

"Take that bone out of your nose and call me back."

Rush Limbaugh acknowledged making these statements in a 1990 Newsday article (although the latter, at least, occurred not on Limbaugh's now-familiar talk and political commentary radio program, but at the beginning of his broadcast career back in the early 1970s when he was hosting a Top 40 music show under the name "Jeff Christie" on either WIXZ or KQV in Pittsburgh)

You know who deserves a posthumous Medal of Honor? James Earl Ray [the confessed assassin of Martin Luther King]. We miss you, James. Godspeed. -Rush Limbaugh

Look, let me put it to you this way: the NFL all too often looks like a game between the Bloods and the Crips without any weapons. There, I said it. -Rush Limbaugh

Take that bone out of your nose and call me back(to an African American female caller). -Rush Limbaugh
Have you ever noticed how all composite pictures of wanted criminals resemble Jesse Jackson? -Rush Limbaugh

that is how i figure Rush limbaugh is a racist.
any of it

Your RACIST MessiahRushie has acknowledged saying the last 2 while he was the Hippie DJ "Jeff Christie."

"Have you ever noticed how all composite pictures of wanted criminals resemble Jesse Jackson?"

Rush Limbaugh acknowledged making these statements in a 1990 Newsday article (although the latter, at least, occurred not on Limbaugh's now-familiar talk and political commentary radio program, but at the beginning of his broadcast career back in the early 1970s when he was hosting a Top 40 music show under the name "Jeff Christie" on either WIXZ or KQV in Pittsburgh)
no, that would be YOU
you have an obsession for rush, but he turned you down

any of it

no, that would be YOU
You STILL can't admit when you are wrong!!! :cuckoo:

Well at least you finally had the courage to make a foolish post to go along with your neg rep! LOL

And I do have an obsession with making you Ditto-Nazis eat his lies. :rofl:

no, that would be YOU

Well at least you finally had the courage to make a foolish post to go along with your neg rep! LOL

no, you have an obsession with Rush
but he's not interested in you
and since i'm NOT a dittohead, that makes you an even bigger fucking moron than i thought before

no, that would be YOU

and since i'm NOT a dittohead, that makes you an even bigger fucking moron than i thought before
Awwwwwww, don't cry little girlie, you'll short out your mommy's keyboard. LOL

Awwwwwww, don't cry little girlie, you'll short out your mommy's keyboard. LOL
since there was no crying in that post, you prove what a fucking idiot you are once again

no, that would be YOU

Calling another person a 'Nazi' is interpreted by intelligent people to mean "Ouch, my ass hurts where it got kicked and now I have to resort to the absolutely dumbest fucking word I can think of".

The term makes the user look like an idiot.

no, that would be YOU

Calling another person a 'Nazi' is interpreted by intelligent people to mean "Ouch, my ass hurts where it got kicked and now I have to resort to the absolutely dumbest fucking word I can think of".

true, missed that
his invoking of Godwins law negates anything else he has to say

no, that would be YOU

Limbaugh Lexicon: Gorbasm
July 27, 2007
RUSH: Thus the term Gorbasm was born, created by me on air in Sacramento about the same time we came up with the word feminazi, by the way.

true, missed that
Actually I was applying the Golden Rule since LimpBoy pretends to be a Christian.

July 27, 2007
RUSH: Thus the term Gorbasm was born, created by me on air in Sacramento about the same time we came up with the word feminazi, by the way.

true, missed that
Actually I was applying the Golden Rule since LimpBoy pretends to be a Christian.

July 27, 2007

Do you have a problem spotting the glaringly obvious or what?

The problem - as DiveC has pointed out to you in as many ways as he possibly can - is that the left has put about made up quotes attributing them to Rush. There is, however, no actual evidence that he SAID these quotes.

Now, that is all well and good - for idiots who are so desperate to destroy him that they have to make shit up- BUT, now that we all know that there is no actual evidence*, anyone who quotes Rush will need to link direct to an audio of, interview with, video of, that quote IN HIS OWN VOICE.

The left, instead of destroying Rush, has made it more difficult for them to destroy him. Such is the intellect of lefties. Too fucking stupid to think through what looked like a great plan. Rush will sue the asss of the originators of this hoax and everyone who tried to use this hoax to make a point will look like idiots. That is you.

true, missed that

July 27, 2007

The problem - as DiveC has pointed out to you in as many ways as he possibly can - is that the left has put about made up quotes attributing them to Rush. There is, however, no actual evidence that he SAID these quotes.

Now, that is all well and good - for idiots who are so desperate to destroy him that they have to make shit up- BUT, now that we all know that there is no actual evidence*, anyone who quotes Rush will need to link direct to an audio of, interview with, video of, that quote IN HIS OWN VOICE.

The left, instead of destroying Rush, has made it more difficult for them to destroy him. Such is the intellect of lefties. Too fucking stupid to think through what looked like a great plan. Rush will sue the asss of the originators of this hoax and everyone who tried to use this hoax to make a point will look like idiots. That is you.
And as I have pointed out in many ways to you CON$, Limpboy not only makes up quotes himself, the Golden Rule is a bitch, he habitually denies saying the things he actually said. So either way he has no room to complain and no credibility.

July 27, 2007

And as I have pointed out in many ways to you CON$, Limpboy not only makes up quotes himself, the Golden Rule is a bitch, he habitually denies saying the things he actually said. So either way he has no room to complain and no credibility.

Here's my problem with your statement. THERE IS NO FUCKING EVIDENCE THAT HE DID ACTUALLY SAY this stuff. Don't bother posting links to places where he is quoted as saying it. GIVE ME HIS VOICE, AUDIO OR VIDEO, of him actually saying it or you are dismissed as an idiot.

And, since you have already resorted to the lowest vestige of the lost argument - that of calling someone a Nazi - you are already dismissed as said idiot.

You lose. DiveC wins. Game, set and match to DiveC.

New balls please.

Here's my problem with your statement. THERE IS NO FUCKING EVIDENCE THAT HE DID ACTUALLY SAY this stuff. Don't bother posting links to places where he is quoted as saying it. GIVE ME HIS VOICE, AUDIO OR VIDEO, of him actually saying it or you are dismissed as an idiot.

And, since you have already resorted to the lowest vestige of the lost argument - that of calling someone a Nazi - you are already dismissed as said idiot.

New balls please.
Again, your MessiahRushie makes up quotes all the time, so even if he never said them it is just the Golden Rule biting him in his crybaby azz!!!

And again, LimpBoy wants the term NAZI used or he wouldn't use it himself. It's the Golden Rule biting him in his lying azz again.

Get it!!! :cuckoo:

New balls please.
Again, your MessiahRushie makes up quotes all the time, so even if he never said them it is just the Golden Rule biting him in his crybaby azz!!!

And again, LimpBoy wants the term NAZI used or he wouldn't use it himself. It's the Golden Rule biting him in his lying azz again.

Did you actually read the quote from Rush that YOU quoted? Saying the word 'nazi', is not accusing someone of being a nazi. Damn, dude, you are one stupid rabbit.

New balls please.

Did you actually read the quote from Rush that YOU quoted? Saying the word 'nazi', is not accusing someone of being a nazi. Damn, dude, you are one stupid rabbit.
Play that dumb act. Feminazi accuses Feminists of being Nazis.
He equated the Dems to Nazis throughout the 2008 election campaign and after Obama won.
Don't you ever get tired of defending LimpBoy The RACIST with lies???

Dehumanization

At the core of evil is the process of dehumanization by which certain other people or collectives of them, are depicted as less than human, as non comparable in humanity or personal dignity to those who do the labeling. Prejudice employs negative stereotypes in images or verbally abusive terms to demean and degrade the objects of its narrow view of superiority over these allegedly inferior persons.

The Psychology of Dehumanization

Dehumanization is actually an extension of a less intense process of developing an "enemy image" of the opponent. During the course of protracted conflict, feelings of anger, fear, and distrust shape the way that the parties perceive each other. Adversarial attitudes and perceptions develop and parties begin to attribute negative traits to their opponent. They may come to view the opponent as an evil enemy, deficient in moral virtue, or as a dangerous, warlike monster.
An enemy image is a negative stereotype through which the opposing group is viewed as evil, in contrast to one's own side, which is seen as good.

Enemy images are accentuated, according to psychologists, by the process of "projection," in which people "project" their own faults onto their opponents. This means that people or groups who tend to be aggressive or selfish are likely to attribute those traits to their opponents, but not to themselves. This improves one's own self-image and increases group cohesion, but it also escalates the conflict and makes it easier to dehumanize the other side.

He equated the Dems to Nazis throughout the 2008 election campaign and after Obama won.

Dehumanization

At the core of evil is the process of dehumanization by which certain other people or collectives of them, are depicted as less than human, as non comparable in humanity or personal dignity to those who do the labeling. Prejudice employs negative stereotypes in images or verbally abusive terms to demean and degrade the objects of its narrow view of superiority over these allegedly inferior persons.

Dehumanization is actually an extension of a less intense process of developing an "enemy image" of the opponent. During the course of protracted conflict, feelings of anger, fear, and distrust shape the way that the parties perceive each other. Adversarial attitudes and perceptions develop and parties begin to attribute negative traits to their opponent. They may come to view the opponent as an evil enemy, deficient in moral virtue, or as a dangerous, warlike monster.
An enemy image is a negative stereotype through which the opposing group is viewed as evil, in contrast to one's own side, which is seen as good.

Enemy images are accentuated, according to psychologists, by the process of "projection," in which people "project" their own faults onto their opponents. This means that people or groups who tend to be aggressive or selfish are likely to attribute those traits to their opponents, but not to themselves. This improves one's own self-image and increases group cohesion, but it also escalates the conflict and makes it easier to dehumanize the other side.

You should really credit when you quote stuff. That's from 'the Lucifer Effect', I believe. LOL. The Lucifer Effect by Philip Zimbardo

Here's my problem.... One, I don't like Limbaugh. Personally, I think he's an ass. But racist? Nope, no evidence of that. Try and grasp simple logic.... he didn't say the things you have quoted him as saying. That is fact so now I cannt believe anything you claim he said - unless you provide a link to him speaking the words.

And, there is no need to capitalize the word racist. We can all read, no one needs to HAVE THINGS CAPITALIZED FOR THEM!

Oh, and...... If Rush called anyone a Nazi, then he is an ass for doing so. You calling someone a Nazi makes you an ass too. Just because someone else does it, does not make it ok. Capiche?

In closing, I conclude that you are, evidenced by your own posts, an idiot.

Dehumanization

You should really credit when you quote stuff. That's from 'the Lucifer Effect', I believe. LOL. The Lucifer Effect by Philip Zimbardo

Here's my problem.... One, I don't like Limbaugh. Personally, I think he's an ass. But racist? Nope, no evidence of that. Try and grasp simple logic.... he didn't say the things you have quoted him as saying. That is fact so now I cannt believe anything you claim he said - unless you provide a link to him speaking the words.

And, there is no need to capitalize the word racist. We can all read, no one needs to HAVE THINGS CAPITALIZED FOR THEM!

Oh, and...... If Rush called anyone a Nazi, then he is an ass for doing so. You calling someone a Nazi makes you an ass too. Just because someone else does it, does not make it ok. Capiche?

In closing, I conclude that you are, evidenced by your own posts, an idiot.
First of all, he admitted he said the 2 quotes I posted and I provided the link.

Second, earlier I posted his OWN definition of what makes someone a racist and then his OWN quotes that satisfy his OWN stated standard, complete with links to his OWN transcripts. Did you miss it?

And third, showing sincere respect for the Golden Rule of his PROFESSED religion does not make me an idiot. It is satirizing the satirist, which makes me a WIT. LOL

Liberal Calls Obama "Magic Negro"
March 19, 2007
RUSH: These people are racists. You know, the racists in our society, Ted, are these white liberals. They're the ones that notice your skin color before anything else, and they're the ones deciding whose skin color is dark enough and therefore who's authentic enough and who's been down for the struggle. It's those people doing this. It's not me. It's not "talk radio."

RushLimbaugh.com Home - Tuesday January 16
January 16, 2007
RUSH : And for Barack Obama, a -- well, he's a half-minority --

RushLimbaugh.com Home - Wednesday January 24
January 24, 2007
RUSH: Hey, Barack Obama has picked up another endorsement: Halfrican American actress Halle Berry. "As a Halfrican American, I am honored to have Ms. Berry's support, as well as the support of other Halfrican Americans," Obama said. He didn't say it, but -- anyway

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_092208/content/01125103.guest.html
September 22, 2008
RUSH: These polls on how one-third of blue-collar white Democrats won't vote for Obama because he's black, and -- but he's not black. Do you know he has not one shred of African-American blood? He doesn't have any African -- that's why when they asked whether he was authentic, whether he's down for the struggle. He's Arab. You know, he's from Africa. He's from Arab parts of Africa. He's not -- his father was -- he's not African-American. The last thing that he is is African-American.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back