No Rush For Rush

Actually, the owners are rich, white, male conservatives (and republicans). Rush was taken down by his own people....lol

watch and see who he sues! :eusa_whistle: mr. ed's parrott

Who is mr. ed and I hope to God Rush keeps this alive. He looks like a fool and I am laughing so much because of it.

Keep this post in mind, but he will not sue anyone accusing that racist of being a racist.

Is he going to sue me now? :lol:

stay entertained and laughing mr. ed's parrott, it's going to be long and interesting. yep

Oh! Wait! So Rush would own black people? LOL IS that why the Libruls have their panites up thier crack? LOL

I hadn't thought of that!

LOL

You mean NFL Owners are slave owners??

Libruls are so so so so so so so so so fucking stupid!
Apparently to America's Hemorrhoid, Stuttering LimpBoy The RACIST, they are!

The Truth About Jackson, Sharpton and CNN's Sanchez (with Sources)
October 14, 2009
RUSH: Vick also lied to his owner, Arthur Blank that it never happened.

He's undeniably racist to those who want to believe it as such. Lets face it, racism is a term most often used by those with no argument. Right up there with "I know you are but what am I?"
May 26, 2009
RUSH: The Drive-By Media, AP, reporting that I referred to Sonia Sotomayor as a " reverse racist" and Obama as a "reverse racist," which I did.

How do you figure Limbaugh is a racist? Or are you so used to calling everybody with whom you disagree a racist that you've rendered the word meaningless?
Your MessiahRushie explained how to spot a racist and by his OWN standard and words he, himself, is a racist.

March 19, 2007
RUSH: These people are racists. You know, the racists in our society, Ted, are these white liberals. They're the ones that notice your skin color before anything else, and they're the ones deciding whose skin color is dark enough and therefore who's authentic enough and who's been down for the struggle. It's those people doing this. It's not me. It's not "talk radio."

January 16, 2007
RUSH : And for Barack Obama, a -- well, he's a half-minority --

January 24, 2007
RUSH: Hey, Barack Obama has picked up another endorsement: Halfrican American actress Halle Berry. "As a Halfrican American, I am honored to have Ms. Berry's support, as well as the support of other Halfrican Americans," Obama said. He didn't say it, but -- anyway

they are things he said. making them fact

Already debunked.. check link...

epic fail erik... epic fail

snopes.com: Rush Limbaugh 'Racist Quotes' List

Again.. check facts before you falsely post them as such

no not fail, almost all of them are documented by this site as real. and the most offensive one was denied by rush, which of course he would do.
And that is his MO. He always denies what he said and then blames the media.

He spitefully said he hoped Americans suffer the loss of their jobs after Obama was elected and he would enjoy watching the spectacle, which he now vehemently denies.
He denied ever using Obama's middle name until AFTER Bob Kerry first used it, even though he beat Kerry by more than a year.

So his denials have no credibility and are actually affirmations based on the standard he applies to others when they respond to his insults.
And there is no denying he has replied to his critics on this issue!!!

Ayers Ad Hits Where It Hurts
August 26, 2008
RUSH: "When critics get it right, then you reply," and when you reply to something they've gotten right, it's evidence that the critic has gotten to you.

Rush Limpdick meet true american values. What's more all american than the NFL? Sorry Rush you don't get to own some black guys. NFL to Rams owners don't even think about selling the team to that racist asshole.

Your thoughts?

I think he is a racist, pure and simple. Why would black players want a boss like that? Donovan McNabb was runner-up for the MVP award in 2000 and had led the Eagles to two straight conference title games. Yet Limbaugh saw fit to say that McNabb received undeserved credit for his team's success that came from media outlets with "social concern" and "very desirous that a black quarterback do well."

As if that wasn't bad enough, according to transcripts posted on his Web site, in 2007 Limbaugh also said: "The NFL all too often looks like a game between the Bloods and the Crips without any weapons. There, I said it."

For those that don't know, the Bloods and the Crips are 2 very violent street gangs here in Los Angeles.

Funny, when Rush made the comments about the media's treatment of McNabb, the black guys sitting next to him on the pre-game show agreed with him. It wasn't until a few days later when the race people like Sharpton started to make a big deal out of it.

All Rush ever said was that it was Philly's defense that deserved the credit for much of their success, and he pointed out that the media was just too scarred to say McNabb might be a little overrated just because he is black. Rush, on many occasions has stated that McNabb is a great quarterback.

I'm not seeing any racism in that. Nowhere does he say blacks are inferior to other races.

Then I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree. But I do want to say thanks for your response. No name calling or being cussed at. Just your opinion. It's the first time I have received a grown up, respectful post, from people with an opinion opposite mine.

watch and see who he sues! :eusa_whistle: mr. ed's parrott

Who is mr. Ed and I hope to God Rush keeps this alive. He looks like a fool and I am laughing so much because of it.

Keep this post in mind, but he will not sue anyone accusing that racist of being a racist.

stay entertained and laughing mr. ed's parrott, it's going to be long and interesting. yep

OH, Mr. Ed. You mean Ed Shultz. Now I will go slow with this, but the irony is amazing. You are saying I am a parrot to Ed Shultz, but yet here is where you get the Mr. Ed reference from...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amq6fcCESBk]YouTube - Ed Schultz Calls Out Rush Limbaugh Over "Mr. Ed" Crack[/ame]

I am the parrot but you got this from Rush?

OMG, the irony is just too precious. You called ME the parrot. :lol:

Let's see, Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson came out against Rush on purchasing the Rams. Now who is the biggest racist of the three? If Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson wanted to buy the Rams, would there be an outcry because they are two of the biggest racists in this country?

Rush may say some things that don't always sit well with a lot of people, but I have never believed him to be a racist. He calls it like he sees it, whether he is right or wrong. I actually think he would be a great owner and it would be great for the Rams.

They all three are racist, but Sharpton and Jackson were not trying to buy an NFL team.

For you IDIOTS that still think RUSH is RASCIST?

Listen you Idiots...(Especially you Liberal Idiots praising the Decision for Rush to be voted down on RACIAL Grounds).

Bo knows Rush, and puts this SHIT to bed once and for all...LISTEN! YO!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxQZ0r51B-4"]BO SNERDLEY SPEAKS[/ame]

Who is mr. Ed and I hope to God Rush keeps this alive. He looks like a fool and I am laughing so much because of it.

OH, Mr. Ed. You mean Ed Shultz. Now I will go slow with this, but the irony is amazing. You are saying I am a parrot to Ed Shultz, but yet here is where you get the Mr. Ed reference from...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amq6fcCESBk]YouTube - Ed Schultz Calls Out Rush Limbaugh Over "Mr. Ed" Crack[/ame]

I am the parrot but you got this from Rush?

OMG, the irony is just too precious. You called ME the parrot. :lol:

Again..

Willowtree parrot bump..

For you IDIOTS that still think RUSH is RASCIST?

Listen you Idiots...(Especially you Liberal Idiots praising the Decision for Rush to be voted down on RACIAL Grounds).

Bo knows Rush, and puts this SHIT to bed once and for all...LISTEN! YO!

BO SNERDLEY SPEAKS
Snerdley is the paid token the coward LimpBoy hides behind, while he reads your MessiahRushie's SCRIPT.

Senator Ken Salazar Stands in the Way of Lower Gas Prices
July 23, 2008
RUSH: This is why I'm host and you are the Official Obama Criticizer working off a script. (interruption) Jeez.

How do you figure Limbaugh is a racist? Or are you so used to calling everybody with whom you disagree a racist that you've rendered the word meaningless?

You know who deserves a posthumous Medal of Honor? James Earl Ray [the confessed assassin of Martin Luther King]. We miss you, James. Godspeed. -Rush Limbaugh

Look, let me put it to you this way: the NFL all too often looks like a game between the Bloods and the Crips without any weapons. There, I said it. -Rush Limbaugh

Take that bone out of your nose and call me back(to an African American female caller). -Rush Limbaugh
Have you ever noticed how all composite pictures of wanted criminals resemble Jesse Jackson? -Rush Limbaugh

that is how i figure Rush limbaugh is a racist.
except he never said that
any of it
those are lies made up by some liberal racist site

You know who deserves a posthumous Medal of Honor? James Earl Ray [the confessed assassin of Martin Luther King]. We miss you, James. Godspeed. -Rush Limbaugh

Look, let me put it to you this way: the NFL all too often looks like a game between the Bloods and the Crips without any weapons. There, I said it. -Rush Limbaugh

Take that bone out of your nose and call me back(to an African American female caller). -Rush Limbaugh
Have you ever noticed how all composite pictures of wanted criminals resemble Jesse Jackson? -Rush Limbaugh

that is how i figure Rush limbaugh is a racist.

I mean, let’s face it, we didn’t have slavery in this country for over 100 years because it was a bad thing. Quite the opposite: slavery built the South. I’m not saying we should bring it back; I’m just saying it had its merits. For one thing, the streets were safer after dark.- Rush Limbaugh
"The NAACP should have riot rehearsal. They should get a liquor store and practice robberies- Rush Limbaugh

Once, in response to a caller arguing that black people need to be heard, Limbaugh responded:
"They are 12 percent of the population. Who the hell cares?" - Rush Limbaugh
more false quotes
sheesh, where are you getting this shit

I think he is a racist, pure and simple. Why would black players want a boss like that? Donovan McNabb was runner-up for the MVP award in 2000 and had led the Eagles to two straight conference title games. Yet Limbaugh saw fit to say that McNabb received undeserved credit for his team's success that came from media outlets with "social concern" and "very desirous that a black quarterback do well."

As if that wasn't bad enough, according to transcripts posted on his Web site, in 2007 Limbaugh also said: "The NFL all too often looks like a game between the Bloods and the Crips without any weapons. There, I said it."

For those that don't know, the Bloods and the Crips are 2 very violent street gangs here in Los Angeles.

Funny, when Rush made the comments about the media's treatment of McNabb, the black guys sitting next to him on the pre-game show agreed with him. It wasn't until a few days later when the race people like Sharpton started to make a big deal out of it.

All Rush ever said was that it was Philly's defense that deserved the credit for much of their success, and he pointed out that the media was just too scarred to say McNabb might be a little overrated just because he is black. Rush, on many occasions has stated that McNabb is a great quarterback.

I'm not seeing any racism in that. Nowhere does he say blacks are inferior to other races.

please refer to my numerous posts.
why, they are all LIES

they are things he said. making them fact

Already debunked.. check link...

epic fail erik... epic fail

snopes.com: Rush Limbaugh 'Racist Quotes' List

Again.. check facts before you falsely post them as such

no not fail, almost all of them are documented by this site as real. and the most offensive one was denied by rush, which of course he would do.
that site is LYING
and i notice you DONT provide the LINK to it
or havent at this point

Forum List

Back