No Rush For Rush

Discussion in 'Media' started by HUGGY, Oct 14, 2009.

1. HUGGY

HUGGY I Post Because I Care Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,285
    Rush Limpdick meet true american values. What's more all american than the NFL? Sorry Rush you don't get to own some black guys. NFL to Rams owners don't even think about selling the team to that racist asshole.

Your thoughts?

2. DiamondDave

DiamondDave Army Vet

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,816
    Who gives a shit?

3. REVxERIK

REVxERIK CLASSIC LIBERAL

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +21
    5. Look, let me put it to you this way: the NFL all too often looks like a game between the Bloods and the Crips without any weapons. There, I said it. -rush limbaugh

my thoughts are this man would lose a large percent or star players unless he ponied up some serious pay checks

4. theHawk

theHawk Registered Conservative

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,721
    Rush isn't racist. He just has something you don't, a sense of humor. :lol:

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  5. auditor0007

auditor0007 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,218
    Let's see, Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson came out against Rush on purchasing the Rams. Now who is the biggest racist of the three? If Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson wanted to buy the Rams, would there be an outcry because they are two of the biggest racists in this country?

Rush may say some things that don't always sit well with a lot of people, but I have never believed him to be a racist. He calls it like he sees it, whether he is right or wrong. I actually think he would be a great owner and it would be great for the Rams.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  6. HUGGY

HUGGY I Post Because I Care Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,285
    It doesn't matter what Sharpton and Jackson think about it. It matters what the NFL think about it and they are not having it.

Just the fact that the fat pig should have gone to prison for sending his maid out to buy hillbilly heroin should disqualify him.

If Limpdick can buy a team then the Cocaine Cartels in Colombia should have a shot at a franchise. If money is the only critreria then why not?

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  7. Big Black Dog

Big Black Dog Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,702
    I consider Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson "world class" racists. It's pretty apparent if you follow them for just a little bit on tv or the radio. If you are a white guy and say something unbecoming about the black race, all of a sudden you are a racist. If you are a black guy and say something unbecoming about the white race it's taken as truth. Seems like a load of turkey dung to me. Sharpton and Jackson are both loud mouth racists opportunists that seek out issues only for their own personal agendas. They never miss an opportunity to be on tv and neither of them has ever "worked" an honest job a day in their lives. They have always been parasites living off the people they say they are defending.

8. REVxERIK

REVxERIK CLASSIC LIBERAL

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +21
    those are not funny things. i'll give you a large list of his "humor" if you'd like

9. CrusaderFrank

CrusaderFrank Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +36,864
    Huggy is Al Sharpton's sock puppet.

10. Rinata

Rinata Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +971
    I think he is a racist, pure and simple. Why would black players want a boss like that? Donovan McNabb was runner-up for the MVP award in 2000 and had led the Eagles to two straight conference title games. Yet Limbaugh saw fit to say that McNabb received undeserved credit for his team's success that came from media outlets with "social concern" and "very desirous that a black quarterback do well."

As if that wasn't bad enough, according to transcripts posted on his Web site, in 2007 Limbaugh also said: "The NFL all too often looks like a game between the Bloods and the Crips without any weapons. There, I said it."

For those that don't know, the Bloods and the Crips are 2 very violent street gangs here in Los Angeles.