Donald Trump Receives Earnout Bonus Worth $1.8 Billion In DJT Stock- Total New Worth $8 Billion

crossbody

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2024
Former President Donald Trump is now $1.8 billion richer.
April 30, 2024 CBS News

The boost to Trump's wealth comes thanks to his newly public company, Trump Media & Technology Group, whose main asset is the social media platform Truth Social. The company awarded Trump an additional 36 million shares as an "earnout" bonus for the stock staying above $17.50 a share for any 20 trading days within a 30-trading day period, according to a Tuesday regulatory filing.

With the stock bonus, Trump now controls 114.75 million shares of Trump Media, which trades under the ticker DJT — the same as his initials. Based on today's closing price for the company, that values his entire stake at $5.7 billion.

Trump's total net worth is about $8 billion, according to Bloomberg Billionaires Index, which says that the bulk of his fortune is now tied up in DJT shares.

Last edited:
When God is for you President Trump, who can be against you, God will crush all of your enemies they will not triumph over you in Jesus name.

Walk with God- stay with God- Trust God... no weapon formed against you shall prosper, Amen

That's amazing, supernatural blessings

Just sit in your enemy's courtroom and make "BILLIONS" in their face! Let the judge just look at your billions flow in that he will never ever get. The judge is going to wish he was Trump's friend. Make no doubt about that.

Psalm 23:5 5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

8 = New Beginnings ($8 billion) a change in regime is coming

"Impressive"

April 30, 2024 CBS News

The boost to Trump's wealth comes thanks to his newly public company, Trump Media & Technology Group, whose main asset is the social media platform Truth Social. The company awarded Trump an additional 36 million shares as an "earnout" bonus for the stock staying above $17.50 a share for any 20 trading days within a 30-trading day period, according to a Tuesday regulatory filing.

With the stock bonus, Trump now controls 114.75 million shares of Trump Media, which trades under the ticker DJT — the same as his initials. Based on today's closing price for the company, that values his entire stake at $5.7 billion.

Trump's total net worth is about $8 billion, according to Bloomberg Billionaires Index, which says that the bulk of his fortune is now tied up in DJT shares.
do you think that stock is worth that?

April 30, 2024 CBS News

Yet he is cash poor

April 30, 2024 CBS News

So, where did these shares come from?

It's already been done.
That's amazing, supernatural blessings

Just sit in your enemy's courtroom and make "BILLIONS" in their face! Let the judge just look at your billions flow in that he will never ever get. The judge is going to wish he was Trump's friend. Make no doubt about that.

Psalm 23:5 5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

April 30, 2024 CBS News

None of which can be converted into cash speedily to pay his legal bills. :)

Sure hope so. I’d love to see the judge just make the blob spend one night in jail if he’s convicted. I’m sure an appeal will be filed but for most convicted criminals, they are not able to bail out immediately while waiting for appeal.
banno9n is out on appeal bond now.

i'm sure trump will be afforded every courtesy that he would deny otheres.

banno9n is out on appeal bond now.

i'm sure trump will be afforded every courtesy that he would deny otheres.
Yeah, I don’t doubt it.

This (again) is why I can never be a democrat. There are times when you just have to “pitch inside”. You don’t want to hit the batter. You don’t want to put her or him on first base. But you also don’t want to get pushed around. So you throw inside and back them off the plate.

If I were advising the democrats, I’d tell every Democratic Party mayor who receives a bus from one of the red state shit holes that they need to pull the motor coach over for a safety inspection. Impound the bus for 48 hours as you find a defect or two. The driver who has to sit in the drunk tank for 48 hours in NYC or Chicago isn’t going to volunteer for another trip. When the attorney for Jethro asks why the safety inspection is taking so long, just explain to him that the inspector is assisting a bunch of undocumented workers who suddenly appeared out of nowhere and the bus will be inspected when she gets finished taking care of humans.

Lets say The jury comes back with a verdict. They notify the judge. Lets say it’s 10AM. The judge should have an emergency that lasts until like 4:35PM. He reconvenes the jury at that time. Unseal the verdict after 5PM when the folks who handle appeal bonds have gone home. If a bond is needed...too bad. They open at 8AM tomorrow.

Its called pitching inside.

Yeah, I don’t doubt it.

This (again) is why I can never be a democrat. There are times when you just have to “pitch inside”. You don’t want to hit the batter. You don’t want to put her or him on first base. But you also don’t want to get pushed around. So you throw inside and back them off the plate.

If I were advising the democrats, I’d tell every Democratic Party mayor who receives a bus from one of the red state shit holes that they need to pull the motor coach over for a safety inspection. Impound the bus for 48 hours as you find a defect or two. The driver who has to sit in the drunk tank for 48 hours in NYC or Chicago isn’t going to volunteer for another trip. When the attorney for Jethro asks why the safety inspection is taking so long, just explain to him that the inspector is assisting a bunch of undocumented workers who suddenly appeared out of nowhere and the bus will be inspected when she gets finished taking care of humans.

Lets say The jury comes back with a verdict. They notify the judge. Lets say it’s 10AM. The judge should have an emergency that lasts until like 4:35PM. He reconvenes the jury at that time. Unseal the verdict after 5PM when the folks who handle appeal bonds have gone home. If a bond is needed...too bad. They open at 8AM tomorrow.

Its called pitching inside.
these jerks will accuse dems of being commie dictators anyway

i've never understoob why they are always nice to the repubs.

Forum List

Back