No justice for Kate Steinle's family

Let's be accurate here: Jose Ines Garcia Zarate had not been convicted or charged with any violent crimes. The felonies were drug possession related and illegal entry.

According to Wikipedia:
Garcia Zarate arrived in the U.S. sometime before 1991, the year he was convicted of his first drug charge in Arizona. In 1993, he was convicted three times in Washington state for felony heroin possession and manufacturing narcotics. Following another drug conviction and jail term, this time in Oregon, the U.S. Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) deported Garcia Zarate in June 1994. However, Garcia Zarate returned to the U.S. within two years and was convicted again of heroin possession in Washington state. He was deported for the second time in 1997.[16]

On February 2, 1998, Garcia Zarate was deported for the third time, after reentering the U.S. through Arizona. United States Border Patrol caught him six days later at a border crossing, and a federal court sentenced Garcia Zarate to five years and three months in federal prison for unauthorized reentry. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), successor of the INS, deported Garcia Zarate in 2003 for his fourth deportation. However, he reentered the U.S. through the Texas border and got another federal prison sentence for reentry before being deported for the fifth time in June 2009.[16]

Less than three months after his fifth deportation, Garcia Zarate was caught attempting to cross the border in Eagle Pass, Texas. He pleaded guilty to felony reentry; upon sentencing, a federal court recommended Garcia Zarate be placed in "a federal medical facility as soon as possible".[16]

Hey Coyote ... :)
Thanks for the information ... But I already know about Jose Ines Garcia Zarate's record, and his multiple stints in our prison system.

I also already know about the San Francisco Sheriff's Department, District Attorney's Office, Sanctuary City Ordinances, ICE deportation records, the Stienle Family's lawsuits, U.S. Magistrate Judge Joseph Spero's dismissal of parts, their appeal to the Ninth Circuit, and how Black Lives Matter is involved.

None of that changes the fact Jose Ines Garcia Zarate was standing on the pier the day he facilitated the death of Kate as the result of foolish, irresponsible governmental incompetence.

Thanks again anyway ... :thup:

But but but they swore to uphold the constitution, now I know you hate the constitution but it’s still the constitution.

...says the poster who was just demanding the man be tried again for the same crimes.

You're in no position to argue for "the Constitution."
Sure I am or you are a hypocrite. If Zimmerman could be tried twice why not this guy? Oh I remember you libs have selective outrage.

George Zimmerman wasn't tried twice.
Not for lack of trying.

Who "tried" to try him a second time for the same crime?
Goggle the board, every libtard on here cried for federal hate crime charges!

Where does the Constitution say anything about illegal immigration?
All threats foreign and domestic.

I don't think immigration qualifies as a "threat" in the minds of rational people.
You don”t? Neither do I. But ilegal immigration is another matter just ask Kate Steinle, ...........oh wait!

The problem wasn't that the person was an illegal but he was a dumbass druggie with a gun. If he was legal he was STILL a dumbass druggie with a gun and dumbass druggies with guns do dumbass crimes all the time legal or illegal status.
The problem is that he was a 7x felon, a 5x deportee who kept sneaking back in, went to Shit City stoke a gun and murdered an American citizen.

Most non violent criminals don't suddenly become violent ones.

...says the poster who was just demanding the man be tried again for the same crimes.

Sure I am or you are a hypocrite. If Zimmerman could be tried twice why not this guy? Oh I remember you libs have selective outrage.

Not for lack of trying.

Link?

Let's be accurate here: Jose Ines Garcia Zarate had not been convicted or charged with any violent crimes. The felonies were drug possession related and illegal entry.

According to Wikipedia:
Garcia Zarate arrived in the U.S. sometime before 1991, the year he was convicted of his first drug charge in Arizona. In 1993, he was convicted three times in Washington state for felony heroin possession and manufacturing narcotics. Following another drug conviction and jail term, this time in Oregon, the U.S. Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) deported Garcia Zarate in June 1994. However, Garcia Zarate returned to the U.S. within two years and was convicted again of heroin possession in Washington state. He was deported for the second time in 1997.[16]

On February 2, 1998, Garcia Zarate was deported for the third time, after reentering the U.S. through Arizona. United States Border Patrol caught him six days later at a border crossing, and a federal court sentenced Garcia Zarate to five years and three months in federal prison for unauthorized reentry. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), successor of the INS, deported Garcia Zarate in 2003 for his fourth deportation. However, he reentered the U.S. through the Texas border and got another federal prison sentence for reentry before being deported for the fifth time in June 2009.[16]

Less than three months after his fifth deportation, Garcia Zarate was caught attempting to cross the border in Eagle Pass, Texas. He pleaded guilty to felony reentry; upon sentencing, a federal court recommended Garcia Zarate be placed in "a federal medical facility as soon as possible".[16]

Thanks for the information ... But I already know about Jose Ines Garcia Zarate's record, and his multiple stints in our prison system.

I also already know about the San Francisco Sheriff's Department, District Attorney's Office, Sanctuary City Ordinances, ICE deportation records, the Stienle Family's lawsuits, U.S. Magistrate Judge Joseph Spero's dismissal of parts, their appeal to the Ninth Circuit, and how Black Lives Matter is involved.

None of that changes the fact Jose Ines Garcia Zarate was standing on the pier the day he facilitated the death of Kate as the result of foolish, irresponsible governmental incompetence.

They certainly don’t mind, she was collateral damage in their quest for open borders!

According to Wikipedia:

They certainly don’t mind, she was collateral damage in their quest for open borders!

Who wants open borders?

According to Wikipedia:

Who wants open borders?
Democrats! All people who refer to illegals as immigrants and not illegal immigrants. I think that may include you.

Not for lack of trying.

:lol:

Why should I do your research for you?

You made the claim, you back it up.

Democrats see a declining voter base. Open borders assure them there will be a steady stream of under educated under employed people to vote for them and to produce offspring that will be democrats.

I have no idea why this guy was not convicted of reckless manslaughter, but I have even less idea why the prosecution thought that could get away with charging him with murder. It would have made just as much sense to charge him with spying, or something. In fact, the charges the prosecution used were along the same lines that one would expect N. Korea to use against an American tourist who steals a propaganda sign off the wall.

Mega-overkill.

Not for lack of trying.

Nope! I am done here. I don’t think if I researched a hundred years a single mind would not be changed. So, no. You got what you wanted, a murdeous felon is free, he got away with murder because he did it in the sanctuary state of California. I know you must be deliriously happy but I can promise you the Steinle family is not.

I have no idea why this guy was not convicted of reckless manslaughter, but I have even less idea why the prosecution thought that could get away with charging him with murder. It would have made just as much sense to charge him with spying, or something. In fact, the charges the prosecution used were along the same lines that one would expect N. Korea to use against an American tourist who steals a propaganda sign off the wall.

Mega-overkill.
The jury could have chose to go with manslaughter. That has been reported all day. They were given the option.

Mega-overkill.
The jury could of chose to go with manslaughter. That has been reported all day. They were given the option.

I am aware of that, and as I said, I have no idea why he was not convicted of that.

Not for lack of trying.

Nope! I am done here. I don’t think if I researched a hundred years a single mind would be changed. So, no. You got what you wanted, a murdeous felon is free, he got away with murder because he did it in the sanctuary state of California. I know you must be deliriously happy but I can promise you the Steinle family is not.

Ok. Buh-bye.

Mega-overkill.
The jury could of chose to go with manslaughter. That has been reported all day. They were given the option.

I am aware of that, and as I said, I have no idea why he was not convicted of that.

Because the prosecution was too busy arguing for Murder One that they didn't take any time to argue involuntary manslaughter.

Mega-overkill.
The jury could have chose to go with manslaughter. That has been reported all day. They were given the option.
It was California man.

Mega-overkill.
It was California man.

Actually. CA usually comes down pretty hard on people who kill other people with a stolen gun, even if by accident.

According to Wikipedia:

Who wants open borders?
Democrats! All people who refer to illegals as immigrants and not illegal immigrants. I think that may include you.

Really? I think I referred to them as illegal immigrants but suit yourself.

You still haven't shown me anyone calling for open borders.

Mega-overkill.
It was California man.

Actually. CA usually comes down pretty hard on people who kill other people with a stolen gun, even if by accident.
Horseshit. They let OJ go. Dumbasses!

Forum List

Back