No justice for Kate Steinle's family

And they have her blood dripping off their hands. The sanctimonious shit scoopers!

They have a valid point the prosecution did a piss poor job and it resulted in an acquittal.
But to make stupid statements about contempt for the rule of law in regards to Kate's homicide is just ludicrous at best.

It is pretty obvious who has a contempt for the rule of law ... That contempt is why Jose Ines Garcia Zarate was standing on the pier the day he killed Kate.

The "rule of law" in San Francisco states that it is illegal for law enforcement to respond to ICE detainers for non-violent offenders.

I get that you don't like that law. But it's still the law.
But but but they swore to uphold the constitution, now I know you hate the constitution but it’s still the constitution.

I am discussing the legal issues of the case, not what you guys feel about it.

So ... What do you think about Democrat, first generation immigrant from Havana, Cuba District Attorney George Gascón's choice to instruct Deputy District Attorney Diana Garcia to prosecute Jose Ines Garcia Zarate for murder?

I mean I am not legal expert ... But I can see where they should have known better.
Looks like the City of San Francisco was just bound and determined not to put/keep Jose Ines Garcia Zarate in prison.

If they had pushed and argued for involuntary manslaughter, they would probably have gotten it, and with sentencing enhancements, he'd be in prison for decades.

But if they'd done that, you guys would be screaming for his head for being light on crime.

The mistake was in choosing to go for murder? Murder has a high bar, and premeditation, involuntary manslaughter would have fit.

Yep.

Garcia Fucking Zarate is the one who should be dead !!!

Not Kate Steinle.

This injustice makes me sick!

And they have her blood dripping off their hands. The sanctimonious shit scoopers!

They have a valid point the prosecution did a piss poor job and it resulted in an acquittal.
But to make stupid statements about contempt for the rule of law in regards to Kate's homicide is just ludicrous at best.

It is pretty obvious who has a contempt for the rule of law ... That contempt is why Jose Ines Garcia Zarate was standing on the pier the day he killed Kate.

The "rule of law" in San Francisco states that it is illegal for law enforcement to respond to ICE detainers for non-violent offenders.

But but but they swore to uphold the constitution, now I know you hate the constitution but it’s still the constitution.

Where does the Constitution say anything about illegal immigration?

...says the poster who was just demanding the man be tried again for the same crimes.

You're in no position to argue for "the Constitution."

Funny! Innit. Libtards did not scream double jeopardy when Zimmerman was adjudicated not guilty. They wanted the feds to charge him with murder and a hate crime. By gosh the hypocrisy is astounding. If Kate Steinle was a black they would be howling for justice.

That is just silly Willow.

Double jeopardy applies to everyone.

If Trayvon Martin were white you'd be howling for justice right?
Bs, you guys howled for the feds to step in and try Zimmerman’s case as a hate crime because Martin was black. Matter of fact didn’t Obama send the feds down there or was that Ferguson whehere the white cop was adjudicated not guilty?

All threats foreign and domestic.

Funny! Innit. Libtards did not scream double jeopardy when Zimmerman was adjudicated not guilty. They wanted the feds to charge him with murder and a hate crime. By gosh the hypocrisy is astounding. If Kate Steinle was a black they would be howling for justice.

That is just silly Willow.

Double jeopardy applies to everyone.

If Trayvon Martin were white you'd be howling for justice right?
Bs, you guys howled for the feds to step in and try Zimmerman’s case as a hate crime because Martin was black. Matter of fact didn’t Obama send the feds down there or was that Ferguson whehere the white cop was adjudicated not guilty?

I didn't howl for anything Willow. Except maybe at the moon, but that's a personal idiosynchracy

I don't think immigration qualifies as a "threat" in the minds of rational people.

...says the poster who was just demanding the man be tried again for the same crimes.

Sure I am or you are a hypocrite. If Zimmerman could be tried twice why not this guy? Oh I remember you libs have selective outrage.

The prosecution did not charge correctly and did not prosecute correctly.

Liberals are as sick that the shooter gets away almost scot free instead of going to jail for every so long a time.

I don't think immigration qualifies as a "threat" in the minds of rational people.
You don”t? Neither do I. But ilegal immigration is another matter just ask Kate Steinle, ...........oh wait!

Sure I am or you are a hypocrite. If Zimmerman could be tried twice why not this guy? Oh I remember you libs have selective outrage.

Zimmerman COULDN'T and WASN'T tried twice. The DoJ can't just make up and break laws like that.

George Zimmerman wasn't tried twice.

You don”t? Neither do I. But ilegal immigration is another matter just ask Kate Steinle, ...........oh wait!

The problem wasn't that the person was an illegal but he was a dumbass druggie with a gun. If he was legal he was STILL a dumbass druggie with a gun and dumbass druggies with guns do dumbass crimes all the time legal or illegal status.

see? That’s the little nuance I just love about libs, they always leave out the illegal immigration part.

Not for lack of trying.

Not for lack of trying.

You are confusing the Court of Public Opinion with the Justice System. I suspect this happens all too frequently.

Not for lack of trying.

Who "tried" to try him a second time for the same crime?

The problem wasn't that the person was an illegal but he was a dumbass druggie with a gun. If he was legal he was STILL a dumbass druggie with a gun and dumbass druggies with guns do dumbass crimes all the time legal or illegal status.
The problem is that he was a 7x felon, a 5x deportee who kept sneaking back in, went to Shit City stole a gun and murdered an American citizen.

Forum List

Back