9th circus dissmisses case agaisnt sanctuarys in Steinle family lawsuit

And he lied to you...not the first, nor the last time and you will bend over every time.
You are lying as always.
So...you too believe that 80% of the 9th Circuit's decisions get overturned? :71:
I know they get overturned a lot. However no matter what facts are posted that say it is, buttstain websites will deny it.
How many of the 9th's decisions get overturned? Tell us.
Why? You scum will just deny it.
How about you show some evidence of your claims, silly boy?

Why do the suckers who fall for donnie's tweeted lies always run away when asked to provide evidence of their claims?
I'm defending Trump liar, I'm saying the ninth circus is the most overturned court. Stop blowing smoke out your front butt and deal with it.
Not even the most overturned...not even the second most overturned. You are not doing well.....may I suggest a little research beyond slurping up the donnie kool aid?
I'm doing fine. You are the traitor that lies constantly, like all you filth.

You are lying as always.
So...you too believe that 80% of the 9th Circuit's decisions get overturned? :71:
I know they get overturned a lot. However no matter what facts are posted that say it is, buttstain websites will deny it.
You don't accept evidence.

Why do the suckers who fall for donnie's tweeted lies always run away when asked to provide evidence of their claims?
I'm defending Trump liar, I'm saying the ninth circus is the most overturned court. Stop blowing smoke out your front butt and deal with it.
Not even the most overturned...not even the second most overturned. You are not doing well.....may I suggest a little research beyond slurping up the donnie kool aid?
Still looking for you to provide some evidence. Name calling just shows how weak you are, little boy.

How would you know since you never provide any, little boy?

Still looking for you to provide some evidence. Name calling just shows how weak you are, little boy.
You don't accept evidence. If you did you wouldn't be lying continually.

How would you know since you never provide any, little boy?
It's all here in black and white liar, you never accept proof unless it backs up your lies, from another liar.

You don't accept evidence. If you did you wouldn't be lying continually.
Not seeing you provide anything as evidence, little boy. Just excuses. Just excuse.

Stupid Fuken dyke!!!
Of course the 9th Circus is biased!!!
Use the Google and you'll find they get overturned on the regular.
Dear me....now you surrender your position by making it about me.

And no...the 9th does not "get overturned on the regular"...you've been lied to.....

Use the Google dyke.
I did....and I even linked the truth. So, you think of all the 9th's decisions, 80% get overturned? :71:

I never said any such thing.
Is lying a prerequisite when your a dyke?
So you ADMIT that saying 80% of the 9th's decisions are overturned is a big fat lie.

Well since I never said it.

The are frequently overturned and there's no doubt of that.

Damn liberals are SCUM!
This is a disgusting slap in the face to this family. Disgusting liberal scum need to be dealt with.

Ninth Circuit dismisses Steinle family lawsuit against sanctuary

Kate20Steinle20Senate20Judiciary20Committee20hearing.jpg

Mark Wilson | Getty Images

In this country, the inmates literally run the asylum. Our court system is of, by, and for illegal aliens, while Americans, including those killed by illegal aliens, are left out in the cold. The upshot of the latest ruling from the Ninth Circuit is that while illegal aliens can now sue our country and win judgments against law enforcement for enforcing federal law, victims of illegal aliens cannot sue sanctuary cities for thwarting federal law and causing the deaths of their loved ones. Welcome to the new America.

The Ninth Circuit and many other liberal courts believe they are a super-legislature, holding the sole and final say over broad public policy issues. They believe they are not constrained by rules of standing and can grant standing to any foreign national to sue American officials and law enforcement for rights to enter, remain, steal citizenship, be counted in the census, obtain welfare, and never be deported. Yet Kate Steinle’s parents, who are not seeking a public policy edict from the courts but rather an individualized claim against the city of San Francisco, are deemed not to have an actionable claim because government officials have immunity.

This is one time the 9th circuit got it right. There is no requirement in the Constitution that state and local governments enforce federal law. The federal government even admits that. They can deputize state and local law enforcement officers only if the entities agree to do it. They cannot be forced to do so.

Shame on them for trying to politicize her death and shame on you for doing the same thing. You both need to go to the devil.

Dear me....now you surrender your position by making it about me.

And no...the 9th does not "get overturned on the regular"...you've been lied to.....

Use the Google dyke.
I did....and I even linked the truth. So, you think of all the 9th's decisions, 80% get overturned? :71:

So you ADMIT that saying 80% of the 9th's decisions are overturned is a big fat lie.

Frequently? How frequently are 9th Circuit decisions overturned? Give us a percentage.

Use the Google dyke.

Frequently? How frequently are 9th Circuit decisions overturned? Give us a percentage.

Use the Google ya dumb Kunt!!!!

What do you base that assertion on?

From what I've read, a very small percentage of cases from the 9th Circuit, or any of the federal appellate courts, go to the Supreme Court. Of those, a high percentage is overturned, but a high percentage of cases from all of the appellate courts that get to the USSC are overturned. In the 2014-2015 court term, there were 4 courts which had 100% overturn rates. There were only 12 cases between those courts which reached the USSC, though.

Here's a few links regarding reversals which indicate the 9th is not the appellate court with the highest percentage of USSC reversals:
Supreme Court to rack up 9th Circuit reversals
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...s-cases/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.c40663bf90c7
Evaluating Speculation that The Ninth Circuit is the Lower Court SCOTUS Overturns the Most

The 9th may be the most overturned in terms of total cases, but since it apparently hears the most cases, that is misleading.

Damn liberals are SCUM!
This is a disgusting slap in the face to this family. Disgusting liberal scum need to be dealt with.

In this country, the inmates literally run the asylum. Our court system is of, by, and for illegal aliens, while Americans, including those killed by illegal aliens, are left out in the cold. The upshot of the latest ruling from the Ninth Circuit is that while illegal aliens can now sue our country and win judgments against law enforcement for enforcing federal law, victims of illegal aliens cannot sue sanctuary cities for thwarting federal law and causing the deaths of their loved ones. Welcome to the new America.

The Ninth Circuit and many other liberal courts believe they are a super-legislature, holding the sole and final say over broad public policy issues. They believe they are not constrained by rules of standing and can grant standing to any foreign national to sue American officials and law enforcement for rights to enter, remain, steal citizenship, be counted in the census, obtain welfare, and never be deported. Yet Kate Steinle’s parents, who are not seeking a public policy edict from the courts but rather an individualized claim against the city of San Francisco, are deemed not to have an actionable claim because government officials have immunity.

This is one time the 9th circuit got it right. There is no requirement in the Constitution that state and local governments enforce federal law. The federal government even admits that. They can deputize state and local law enforcement officers only if the entities agree to do it. They cannot be forced to do so.

Shame on them for trying to politicize her death and shame on you for doing the same thing. You both need to go to the devil.
You first scum. Those bastards allowed her murder to happen and then turned him loose. And they should pay for it.

Use the Google ya dumb Kunt!!!!
I have...I have a good idea what the correct answer is. I want you to look it up.....but it looks like you are too frightened of the answer thus the retreating into name calling which is surrender.

Damn liberals are SCUM!

You first scum. Those bastards allowed her murder to happen and then turned him loose. And they should pay for it.
And now we are all about threats.

From what I've read, a very small percentage of cases from the 9th Circuit, or any of the federal appellate courts, go to the Supreme Court. Of those, a high percentage is overturned, but a high percentage of cases from all of the appellate courts that get to the USSC are overturned. In the 2014-2015 court term, there were 4 courts which had 100% overturn rates. There were only 12 cases between those courts which reached the USSC, though.

Here's a few links regarding reversals which indicate the 9th is not the appellate court with the highest percentage of USSC reversals:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...s-cases/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.c40663bf90c7
Evaluating Speculation that The Ninth Circuit is the Lower Court SCOTUS Overturns the Most

The 9th may be the most overturned in terms of total cases, but since it apparently hears the most cases, that is misleading.
Now you've done it! Let the name calling and denials begin! :clap:

Like most libs you are misleading, and my post should should have read "I'm NOT defending Trump..."

Forum List

Back