9th circus dissmisses case agaisnt sanctuarys in Steinle family lawsuit

I don't think you are on solid ground. Your reasoning is driven by hatred. States do not have to enforce federal immigration law. Name the provision in the Constitution that says otherwise.
Sanctuary policy is not only NOT enforcing federal law it is intended to COUNTER and OPPOSE federal law.
It is aiding and abetting millions of illegal immigrants avoid detection and break our laws. It actively SUBVERTS the law.

It's no different than Jim Crow states that refused to enforce federal civil rights laws. So I assume you support the right of Georgia or Alabama to keep black children out of segregated schools?

You are so full of bullshit. You are a racist pig. This has nothing to do with Jim Crow laws and you know it. States and local government are not required to enforce immigration law. No one is opposing federal law and that is more bullshit.

It is not illegal.
It is illegal to knowingly assist others that are breaking the law. Case closed.

State and local officials are not required to enforce immigration law. It has nothing to do with Jim Crow laws.
You wish! It is exactly like Jim Crow America in that certain states are actively subverting, ignoring and
opposing federal law.

This concludes the attention that I will give to someone who is too stupid or dishonest to discuss the matter rationally.
Good day.
You mean all those state marijuana laws?

You are so full of bullshit. You are a racist pig. This has nothing to do with Jim Crow laws and you know it. States and local government are not required to enforce immigration law. No one is opposing federal law and that is more bullshit.
Oh, wow! Your childish foul mouthed little tirade is so telling. I'm sorry I made you angry because of the truths I pointed out that you won't even try to counter in any factual reasonable way.

Is your mom alive? Ask her for a hug.

You mean all those state marijuana laws?
If the federal government chooses to take the states who have legalized weed to court they are well within their right to do so. The same goes for states who ignore immigration law and who actively aid and assist illegal immigrants in ignoring the law.
Of the two issues I would say the resources of the federal government would be much better spent taking sanctuary states to court especially considering the disaster at our Southern border.

Forum List

Back