No justice for Kate Steinle's family

eagle7_31

Gold Member
Mar 6, 2013
Kate Steinle and the globalists

Maybe a wrongful death civil suit against the asshole SF authorities who would not let this murderer be deported. Not to mention the other felonies he was convicted prior to.

I am sure a great number of liberals are elated with this phony verdict. Victory for illegal immigrants who commit any crime and get away with it at least in whack job San Francisco.

Maybe a wrongful death civil suit against the asshole SF authorities who would not let this murderer be deported. Not to mention the other felonies he was convicted prior to.

I am sure a great number of liberals are elated with this phony verdict. Victory for illegal immigrants who commit any crime and get away with it at least in whack job San Francisco.

No one is elated. It is a tragedy when anyone is senselessly killed. But we have a justice system and a trial by jury that may not be flawless but is still the best system around.

Just because the killer is an illegal that does not mean different standards of justice should be applied.

I don’t know of anyone who supports retaining illegals who have committed violent crimes. Do you?

No one is elated. It is a tragedy when anyone is senselessly killed. But we have a justice system and a trial by jury that may not be flawless but is still the best system around.

Just because the killer is an illegal that does not mean different standards of justice should be applied.

I don’t know of anyone who supports retaining illegals who have committed violent crimes. Do you?
A completely preventable murder!

Every murder is illegal and every murder is preventable.

Every murder is illegal and every murder is preventable.
It is folks like yourself that shield these assholes! Give California a pat on the back. They OJayed again.

She is White. Liberals don’t care.

What’s sickening is the right’s ignorance, hate, bigotry, and contempt for the rule of law.

Go screw yourself. Tell that to Kate Steinle's family you gutless political slut.

I will give you credit for some rationality on this. No argument about our justice system, flawed as it maybe at times. However given this illegal immigrant's prior criminal record he should not have been in this country in first place and would not have been had it not been for the city of San Francisco and their rabid so called sanctuary city policy protecting dirt bags like this.

What’s sickening is the right’s ignorance, hate, bigotry, and contempt for the rule of law.

Go screw yourself. Tell that to Kate Steinle's family you gutless political slut.

I will give you credit for some rationality on this. No argument about our justice system, flawed as it maybe at times. However given this illegal immigrant's prior criminal record he should not have been in this country in first place and would not have been had it not been for the city of San Francisco and their rabid so called sanctuary city policy protecting dirt bags like this.
I agree that any illegal convicted of violent crimes should be drop kicked out of the country pronto.

Forum List

Back